LCD God of Cooking

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, May 2, 2016.

1. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 173. It's during a mini-arc about the return of Kaya's dad. They did a lot of PDA in this arc.

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx.

3. flowingcloud

flowingcloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, it never really is "official" iirc,
    but Kaya does admit that she's Minjoon's boyfriend in chapter 173 and Minjoon kisses her a chapter later through her face mask while she's sick. They have their first "passionate" night later on 200ish.

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww... both disappointing and really weird for not explicitly writing the "confession".

5. lucaman

lucaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have know idea who is cookingguru at the first chapter but i guess
    it's daniel ghost
    i hope it reveal at the end of series.

so far paris competition was fun can't wait for next month.

6. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. lucaman

Reading List:
    Link
    @clmbheat my country got official license last year,one book per month.

8. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    You suck

9. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    All joking aside what language and how would I go about buying it?

10. lucaman

Reading List:
    Link
    It's thai language and it hard to use translation, it's on Meb.

11. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudge! I was hoping it was like French or something easier to get a hold of and translate but good for you but please dont spoil too much since releases for the chapters seems slow.

12. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Yado inn has just stopped? I went to their site and I see no news of when the next chapter will come up?

13. vide

vide M E T A L H E A D

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they dropped it,
    The novel is currently translated at qidan ( currently at chap 94).

14. lucaman

Reading List:
    Link
    new preview first chapter up i want to read whole book so badly.unfortunately anyone who collect the paperbook Publisher announce it will postpone due to covid19/lockdown.

15. lucaman

Reading List:
    Link
    more hint that cookingguru probably is daniel

mijoon got daniel's cooking journal/daily/receipt book from jack and its title name god of cooking

16. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this book so much and I already mtl this book until finish a few months ago (even though I skip some parts)
    Some spoilers about minjoon and kaya moments :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    Minjoon takes Kaya to Korea to meet his family. They went with her family too. In Korea, they meet with his old classmate who has a cold noodles restaurant and crosses with Minjoon's former boss in his previous life. They also meet with the number one chef in Korea who stuck in the bottleneck of his level in cooking. He wants Minjoon to give him some clues about why he is not satisfied with his own cooking. Later on, they become close, kind of give advice to each other about cooking, even though they have a huge age gap.
    Rose Island's headquarters catch in a fire when minjoon and kaya still in Korea. Because of this, they can't work in that restaurant anymore. When they prepared the new restaurant, Rachel orders them to make a two-person team and go to the Paris International Cooking Competition. Janet with Javier, Anderson with Cloe, Minjoon with Kaya.
    Minjoon and Kaya got a high score until the final. They are the fastest team to come up with a recipe in the competition, got some awe from judges. But trouble comes, some French man thought that they not cooking with the French style and make some turmoil in front of the competition's place. They then throw a tomato to Kaya , she was to shock to give a reaction. Minjoon is so angry that they want to withdraw from the competition. :blobhero:
    Many people on the internet got angry with the French man who makes a turmoil and the competition committee give an official apologize statement. This is the first time Kaya sees Minjoon so angry and doesn't want to cook (everyone knows that Minjoon loves cooking soooo mucchhhh). Minjoon used to can't choose who he loves more between cooking and Kaya, but to see him want to withdraw from the competition because people throw tomato to Kaya, Kaya knows Minjoon loves her more (than cooking).
    After Kaya's persuasion, Minjoon cancels to withdraw from the competition and they choose tomatoes to cook for final (Minjoon still being petty about tomato's incident). And they won :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Minjoon and Kaya have a twin :blobpats:
    A boy named Daniel and a girl named Suzy. Minjoon gives the name for the boy and Kaya gives the name to the girl, said this name usually used for a child from Korea-Foreigner parents. She wants to give some Korean vibe to their child.
    Suzy likes to bully Daniel and make Kaya angry with her. Lol. Suzy has Kaya's temper.
    When Kaya is still pregnant, they give different nicknames for their child. Daniel called bean sprout and Suzy called Jack.
    Lol. Kaya insists.
    Minjoon and Kaya make a restaurant named Lotus Bridge. They become the head chefs in this restaurant. They also provide lunch for schools around the area, make business big because parents want their kid's food to guarantee.
    Minjoon make this business because he always tries to make the best food for his children and accidentally make their gourmet skill level up :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. They don't want food below 5 points (I actually forgot what they're minimal tolerant but it kinda high for toddlers) and make Minjoon worry about how they coped with canteen food in their school in the future. His idea attracts more attention than he expects.

For bonus, I give spoiler about Minjoon' bromance partner :blobjoy::blobjoy: but I think someone already gives this spoiler before, sorry
    Anderson married Janet and have a daughter named Katherine. He loves his daughter very much and I think before the wedding he loves Janet too.
    Since pregnancy, Janet also becomes softer. She stays in Rose Island meanwhile Anderson become a head chef in his parent's restaurant.

I am sorry in my English confuse you:notlikeblob::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

17. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I both hate and love you right now! Like I knew They would end up together but like why did you spoil it! I'm so conflicted right now lol

18. xxlhca

xxlhca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGOMG ANDERSON I KNEW IT I'M SO HAPPY WTH TYSM

19. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I am sorry :blobsweat_2:
    I am searching for a spoiler platform for this story but they only have this thread. I saw some people also give spoilers and I need to get this out of my chest.:blobxd:
    This is a very good story, I am not bored until the end and I feel so warm (in a good way) and I feel need to share it

milkteaislyf, GoneGretel and clmbheat like this.
  20. . .

. . Member

Reading List:
    Link