Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well...in the description it is written no incest included...so i don't think so that there will be any..

Bella94 and lilyrosetta like this.
  2. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has no incest and they are 18 year old twins in their past life.

3. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only seen the manga raws up to ch 10 and MTL some of it...

the brown-haired guy the twins meet in the trees is actually the 2nd prince Alec (their half-brother). Alec is actually 10 years old. He is a "pure" blood while the twins are "mix" blood.
    ( the royal family is known to be "a race blessed by the gods" due to their blond hair and amazingly OP skills. They also age differently. At a young age, their bodies look like 18 yrs old which don't age until they pass 18 years old. From 18 to 30 they age regularly. Once they turn 30, the royal family stops aging.)
    Due to the twins being mix/ illegitimate, they don't possess all the traits the "pure" blood royal family have. They grow slower.
    the King (twin's father) originally planned to kill the twins right after birth so he wouldn't have an obvious weakness- but couldn't bring himself to. He chose to let the twins live and left them with their mom to hid them (and hide his weakness). The twins are also the only children personally named by the king.
    After the girl twin tells the king to not ask about their wounds, the kings starts to wonder if letting the twins live/hiding them was the right choice.

4. Ms.Elixir

Ms.Elixir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I dunno why their make a false rumour

5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how does the Father actually felt about the twins?

Yuraine, Hoshi_Aozora and elyacuty like this.
  6. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, will the king hide them again?

7. songstress13

songstress13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, I hope this gets translated soon. I made an account to request it, but it's saying I don't have the permission yet. Does anyone know how to get them? I was looking through the rules lists and I couldn't find it.

BananananSaging, giseord and Reandayo like this.
  8. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about requesting for this series to be translated on novel updates?
    If so...I'm fairly sure you need at least 10 posts to be able to send links which is needed to be able to start a "Novel Pickup Request" thread under forums.

giseord and Reandayo like this.
  9. songstress13

songstress13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much ^.^

10. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so.
    The twins end up living in the palace with maids and guards. The Headmaid is in charge of their education and she is super strict. She and all the instructors find the twins disappointing since they are having a hard time completing the stuff the "pure" royal family do by the age of 4 (like 12 subjects a day).

Marie_0720, QueenSara, L0GIC and 16 others like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol they should stop being educators then

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol fuck the father. Shit head. Forgiveness my ass. Some thing alike infanticide are unforgivable. I know he didnt do it in the end but to even think that and then shove them in the corner for years is still soemthing that shouldnt be forgiven

Korean manwha have fucked up views on family

And of course the parental female figure dies in the first chapter. Gotta get the competition (ewww) out of the way.

Aldo does the idiotoc king not know of contraception. Or if it dosent exist stop banging women if you dont want mixed kids

You dont get to shirk your responsibilities and be a deadbeat father after acting like a teen on prom night.

Nixie008, Briana, Marie_0720 and 36 others like this.
  13. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree.. I somewhat hate the father. So what if later he's pamper them, what he did from the first can't be forgiven.. If don't want some extra kids just don't do it.. If want to do that, do it with legal wife.

Nixie008, Marie_0720, L0GIC and 14 others like this.
  14. eceo

eceo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A reincarnation story with a shitty family dynamic: child neglecting father, abusive mother (who dies right in front of her kids), and siblings who most likely have no clue the twins exist.

Great start, love the twist they put in it with the twins. I honestly am glad that the twins have each other. They seemed really cute with each other, and I like their attitude. It's exactly how kids who grew up without any care or affection from others should act: full of distrust and alertness.

They're not trying to be cute, they literally just want to survive their shitty family and possibly escape one day (thought I doubt they actually will end up escaping). No instant trust or currying favours, just pure "wtf do you want with me and my sibling".

I'm looking forward to this :blobuwu:

15. DebraCarignan

DebraCarignan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please attach the link to the novel. Sounds like a book I would love to read!

giseord likes this.
  16. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art style is not really good compared to the other manhwa released by Korean Authors this days, but i still love it. And if I'm going to rate it, it's 8.9 out of 10.

I'm looking forward to the story, the build up of every characters especially for the twins. And for the people spreading the fake news please! confirm it before posting. Don't ruin the author's hardwork.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    ILAMM, Bella94 and Yuraine like this.
  17. Opaliaven

Opaliaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I am also looking forward to this manhwa because of the twin's attitude toward the royal family and their "wtf do you want with me and my sibling" act. :blobpopcorn:

I hope someone or translation group will pick up this novel, bcs sometimes they are some details in the novels that can't be put into the adaptation. So we can get to read both novel and manhwa :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yuraine, giseord, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  18. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

giseord likes this.
  19. jen_xoxo_exo

jen_xoxo_exo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their father couldn't visit them bc of their mother. She wanted to become empress, if she didn't she won't allow him meet his children.
    The 3 older brothers love the twins and they do everything to protect them

20. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the goddamn King, he could literally dispose of her if she is disrespecting the king. He has no excuse for neglecting them since he could have at least sent some guards or people to watch over them.