Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. pur3f8thxd1

pur3f8thxd1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~~ I'm new and kind of finished the book but the translation was horrible so most of it escape me.. but what I'm confused about is...So ML and MC are now ruling GuMo but why didnt they just combined GuMo and Dashu? and how big is GuMo??? Is it as big as Dashu since its the entire West of Dashu..I'm just confused cause throughout the whole story they hype it about MC and ML being the next emperor and empress only to have the throne be given to 6th prince...And did QianXo/North become part of Dashu after they defeated thay DuMo guy???

DOHere likes this.
  2. ValerieZoldyck

ValerieZoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

omg really? they gave up the throne of Da Shun to the 6th Prince? woah that was quite unexpected. I was kinda predicting that the ending would be somewhat similar to Malicious Empress where the MC and ML both retired early from the throne and gave up the throne to their children

3. ValerieZoldyck

ValerieZoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg this is really unexpected. I've got mixed feelings with XTM and FYH giving the throne to the 6th prince. The novel was clearly emphasizing that the both of them would be the rulers of Da Shun (and i was also kinda expecting that they would be able to unify the kingdoms from the different directions like how they conquered Qian Zhou from the north and Gu Shu from the south). Although they were still rulers in the end, I just feel like the efforts that they did for Da Shun to flourish were suddenly wasted ( I mean in the sense of how the author embedded to the readers that they were the kind of characters that are 'rulers above rulers' and that they would unify everything somehow and suddenly they gave up Da Shun and went for the west instead). The development of the story and characters were centered in how they are trying to make Da Shun flourish more so it was kinda disappointing.

Anyway, that's all I was just ranting lol. That aside, the whole story is great especially the one's providing translation for the novel. The translations were really top quality and it made me like the novel more. I'm still at the part of the story where the arc is about the poisoned emperor (Gu poisoning) and I am contemplating whether I would read the MTL novel (and sacrifice my brain for the thousands of headaches that will come because of poorly translated paragraphs) or just wait for the high quality translations

AnnaChoi likes this.
  4. Matello

Matello New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I have just recently read the novel until the Chapter 1043 but I have come to ask about the ending as I am unable to read the original novel. I have briefly read through the last two page of spoilers but could someone tell me:
    1)Summary for what happens from 1043 to end
    2)What happens to the dragon vein

Thanks in advance

5. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me when will the gu get taken out? Like which chapters they uncover the truth and everything went back to it place?

Sabruness likes this.
  6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i'm wondering this as well. I put off continuing reading this novel (from somewhere in the 600s) until i know where this whole gu arc ends and when the translation passes that point.

a_b likes this.
  7. webby1968

webby1968 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 thing to ask please spoil me:
    1) how strong is mc
    2) what are her skills and abilities
    3) what is in her storage space apart from medicines
    4) what is mc relationship like with emperor

8. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    1. she is pretty strong in intelligent and medicines.
    2. she can make like strong metal for the country and she is just goddess in medicines and also she can use gun powder.
    3. Apart from medicines, there is like gun powder, legit the hospital, bathroom, bed room
    4. well the emperor dote on the ML meaning that she as the daughter in law also being on love by. Also because she also help heal him from time to time and make face for him (gun powder, metal etc..)

9. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    THE GU IS OUT, the gu master is dead now meaning by the next chapter the emperor will be back to normal. And that imperial bitch and her son is going down mf.

10. Cherlyagatha

Cherlyagatha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i'm just started to read this novel
    I know this novel from reading the manhua first so i'm Want to follow the story ...start from the latest manhua update. Anyone know which chapter where the mother of MC get poisoned and then become addicted? Thanks

11. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on Fan Tianli who is the gu master and want to engage to tiange? Cause there is someone who hating on tianli so much and don’t listen to what we write at all, I’m pretty sure they never read the novel or at least skip the last 1000 chapters.

12. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man i was dying from laughing so hard, i can believe our hengheng played her like that
    “Reporting to your Highness, secondary princess Feng shi’s examination has been completed. She is indeed pure, but there are some words tattooed on the sides of the vaginal opening.”

The granny’s expression was solemn and loudly said: “Secondary princess Feng shi has two words tattooed on the two sides of her vaginal opening. They are: * repaired and promiscuous * ”

Yume-sama likes this.
  13. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget which chapters her mother go coocoo, but go look for fuya part and go with it. And its chapter 423 where chen yu exposed and around 2 chapters later she get cut by the waist.

14. fariha

fariha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but i thought FXR would end up with the 4th prince cause their interactions were so cute even though it was quite subtle.

15. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait FDD end up with 4th prince? Is it not the 5th prince that like her and the 4th prince is busy calling FXR as master?

16. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanna ask what happened to Feng Fen Dai and 5th prince in the end, she's getting more annoying in the current translated chapters... I'm impressed, this 5th prince has this much of patience with her :blobtriumph: she's really nosy and more annoying than when she was a kid...
    Not expecting her to change for the better anymore...

17. tiffalouise

tiffalouise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only wanna know if XTH and FXR end up together coz I don't like it. No! I HATE IT!

18. qweensera

qweensera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no they did not end up tgt.. FXR will end up with 4th prince and XTH will end up with FYH's friend from another world (her original world)

Coffea to Ell and tiffalouise like this.
  19. qweensera

qweensera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any explanation about how the helicopter explode? iirc, MC once dream about the time before her transmigration where they want to go somewhere (i don't remember) with the helicopter but then there's this one guy suddenly wanted to get off bcs he was sick. But MC saw that his face (or expression idk) become weird (like cunning¿) pardon my english

20. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wha? XTH got to the modern world? or that FYH's friend transmigrated in Da Shun?