Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incest? I don't think so, I mean they are brother and sister in BOTH lives, they love each other and protect/support each other like any real siblings would do. Maybe it's a joke on insta from the one who spoiled/commented (I've seen this, happens sometimes, someone with a wicked humour or bored enough will just bomb some irrelevant comments/kinda spoilers to get attention) or MAYBE the princess will fall in love with one of her 3 half-brothers BUT even here I'm VERY sceptical, the half-brothers from what I can see love them, Argen and Arien, but it's mostly familial love, oh and they are all feeling guilty for not protecting them since their birth.

In general, the webtoon is interesting and promises lots of fluff. :blobangel: Would be nice if someone got the novel and shared some spoilers....#shamelessAF :blobpeek:

BTW, the mother (if you can call her a mother...:blob_catflip:) is just beyond redeemable. She's crazy AF and her vain death is justifiable.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Alniyat, Marie_0720, Bella94 and 11 others like this.
  2. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    H
    He is twins gurdian....he is the red fox Arien holding in the front pic....he will confess after Argen learn his things perfectly that he likes Arien best....he will live in human form for them in the palace to protect them...

4. ryuusm

ryuusm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huhu we really need novel spoiler about what really happen in the end.

5. jen_xoxo_exo

jen_xoxo_exo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, it isn't incest. There won't be a lot of romance. The novel mostly focus on family relationship. The ML will be a red fox. I think he already appeared but there isn't a translation of that chapter yet

First and third brother already appear. The oldest is the one with short haired, I think he is 11 years old. The third is the one that seems to like blood xd. He is 7 years old. They don't look like that age xd. The royal family grows faster than others but in the case of the twin siblings is different bc they are mixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
  6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

giseord and rock.doll like this.
  7. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what's the deal with the head maid. I only saw pictures but it doesn't seem like she's fond of the twins?

KimaWi likes this.
  8. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right. But I know people in the palace don't think highly of the twins because they are mixed, illegitimate, and unlike the pure "royal", their learning ability are not that special. But I would like more spoilers on Family moment? and the red fox?

tisifone21, giseord and nielyti like this.
  9. caaam

caaam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know who is the mother of the older brothers, one mentioned that the twins were the only ones personally named by the king, meanwhile the others were all named by their mother?

giseord likes this.
  10. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    correct. The 2nd prince told the twins that.

giseord and rock.doll like this.
  11. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Luo Rachel's secret anyone tell me.....what kind of secret made him thinking about killing twin at first....??

As far as i read somewhere that twin are made of his blood somewhat like clown babies.....he didnt sleep with their mother...its kinda confusing:(

QueenSara, Bella94, Yuraine and 3 others like this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clown babies??

13. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 11-13...
    the twins try to sneak out to go look for the red-haired guy but end up hiding and overhearing nobles badmouth them. the nobles say something along the lines that its better for illegitimate children to die. the 1st prince overhears and gets the guards to take the nobles away. 1st prince asks if the twins are okay- male twin gets emotional shouting that it's not their fault that they are illegitimate children - it's the parents. They were just born. What's wrong with them being born?!
    once the male twin realizes what he has done- he takes girl twin with him and runs away from the 1st prince. Returning tho their room the headmaid is mad at them for sneaking out. She is not so nice toward the twins. the 1st price comes. Asks to see the twins study schedule - get mad and scold the maid (put twins in a magic bubble so they can't hear). The maid continues the rediculous study schedule since the king was the one who ordered it.

14. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    the royal family has 3 main traits of their "a race blessed by the gods"
    1- Pedigree (looks): blond hair
    2-Expression (growth): as a kid looks 18, age normally from 18-30, stops age after 30.
    3-Guardian: born with- 1 animal who can change to human form and will protect the person for life

king's guardian- giant green snake
    1st prince guardian-black panther
    2nd prince guardian-white wolf
    3rd prince gaurdian- green bird? (has wings)

the Term Manifestation is used to say how powerful/weak the "blessed race" traits show themselves in a royal family member. the Twins being mixed have little to no Manifestation/ (abilities/OP skills: easily able to master multiple subjects at once)

15. Opaliaven

Opaliaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah, it's so sad to see nobles and headmaid along with the teachers disrespecting the twins, it's really not their fault that they were born as illegitimate children. Btw, thank you so much for the spoiler!!! :aww:

16. ohlililac

ohlililac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Huaa... Thanks a lot for the spoiler dear

17. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt get that part as well....

That why i want to know luo Rachel's fucking secret...that made the emperor thinking about killing them and made them his weakness....i am super duper confused

18. 2_Zen_Owls

2_Zen_Owls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just figured it was because they were weaker. It seems like pure bloods reach adulthood quickly, have strong healing properties and a guardian spirit. If there were any kidnapping or assassination attempts it seems like they would be self sufficient.
    The same is not true for the twins. They could be used as leverage or if they left the palace maybe there is a way to use the bloodline against the royalty.

19. Ken.nny450

Ken.nny450 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realize in the cover she is holding a red fox. Is the red fox her guardian ?

20. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its her and her brother's gurdian Jason....but he likes arien :X3: