An army of Geomchis

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 41274, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Now imagine this. You were peacefully grinding mobs in a deserted desert, not minding anybody's business, just having fun and enjoying your time hitting away at the creeps. Sometimes you gain some gold, sometimes you gain some scaps of loot and sometimes you would lessen your hunger with a good loath of barely bread.
    It's been a couple weeks since you have been on this quest of killing 1000 sand camels in hopes to get some kind of secret profession unlock of camel rider or something. Well you don't know, since it's secret and nobody had found this secret yet, but you have read everything about Weed's adventures and know how he got his unique profession. You were basically gonna be the next Weed, but better. With more swag and camels.
    At first you regreted your decision. It's so monotonous, everyday you hit the same kind of camels, get the same kind of bad camel milk as cheap and unwanted drops, and got sick of the taste long ago.
    But after the third week, more precisely it would be true to say, after the 23rd day, you got used to it. Killing the same type of camel over and over again you developed a kind of joy in your activity of grinding the same things. Drinking the same kind of bad and sour camel milk brought you a kind of joy and strength. You were feeling it.
    You were in your element. On the bounderies of almost mastering the camel rider, you felt you were about to be the master of camels. Thousand, no ten thousands of camels on your command. Your were basically gonna be the desert master. And then you looked back at those 23 days of endless camel hitting. Eyes teary, it was the wind the blew something into you eye, you sweared, you looked back with a smile, and almost dreaded the end of your sweet time. And then, something far away in the horizon was slowly materializing. At first it was a speck of dust in the desert, but slowly it grew ever so slightly a little bit bigger, and before you knew it you had a whole army of scary looking sword noobs, riding on camels, galloping straight to your direction. It was over. Everything was over. The camels were conquered, the dreams of being the legendary camel rider, dreams of commanding the desert, and all that sweet camel milk.

Damned Geomchis...

So TL;DR, but if you read it, thank you. I just wanted to profess my good feelings for these geomchis. They been great. Too but I think the times of there adventures are over. Some of the stuff I read finished like ATG or LOHP I just realised and I wonder when will LMS be complete too^^

Ruyue, Liyus and otaku31 like this.
  2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    nice sidestory.....:blobmelt:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Geomchi420

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks this wannabe camel chieftain himself sounds like a Geomchi in the making? :hmm::blobpeek:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't decide between the geomchis and the grass porridge cult. Both are just so good.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Leroy Geomchinks. A fusion of cultures. :blobastonished:

AMissingLinguist and otaku31 like this.
  7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    both imo for da lul
    yeah da lul

sometimes they funny sometime bloody annoying~~

8. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    How can kill camels will make you into Camel Rider? I believe you've been scammed, it will instead make you into Camel Genocide Armageddondon omae wa shindeiru Killer job, and you can transform with the magic word "Henshin"
    It's more believable if you say must catch Camel, tame it and ride it in various position or let the camel ride on you......

9. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Eat grass porridge before advanture, it will increase your stats :blobhero:

10. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't kill camels, you sell them, like this guy

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  11. Ishmael