LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only take away for me from all this...........Sam is planning to have Van-sama replace The Doctor?

I’m sorry I just love all the quirky behavior from everyone on Van’s side of the line.

2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would make things more complicated for the family tree, although if you think about it, it would not make so many changes, technically VIda has Darcia as an avatar and when she is in her body, she is technically the daughter of Vandeliu, which makes her daughter, lover, ancestor , mother of Van, the only change would be a couple of extra children and for Van that is not a bother, because I think Van is the only protagonist of isekai who is more interested in having children than obtaining partners.

3. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vida: After much pestering from my siblings, I present now the ultimate lineup.
    Arcueid Zakkart, Abyssal True Ancestor Hime
    Naruto Hillwillow, Earth Fox Shadow King
    Shantae Ark, Half-djinn Shinigami
    Wasshu Solder, Super Genius
    Together they are...
    Kids: Maou Sentai, VAN RANGER.(SFX explosion)
    Vandalieu: Why am I in costume too?
    Vida: Luxurious family time.

Tiamat: Is it my turn at him now?

4. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sam will learn hyperspeed, not time travel. That way they can conquer galaxies.

That dwarf is feeling something.

5. Lucresia

Lucresia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Sam learn space-time travel then they can probably go to other world or invade divine realm. Possible?

6. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly it is the lack of common sense of Van and his group, no matter if the materials are rubbish, in the hands of a true craftsman they can be great works, and in Talosheim basically everything is made by masters like TArea and the undead blacksmith, his sense of quality is very distorted along with your sense of money
    in the case of other worlds it is difficult, material objects cannot pass from one world to another due to physical differences, in the case of divine kingdoms I cannot say much, they are supposed to be pocket dimensions made of mana so if you needed mana to break them, but since Sam is practicing magic it could also be if he can

7. Fishy_MC_FishMan

Fishy_MC_FishMan The Fishiest of Fishes

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't need invade other people's worlds. Soon Van will be able to make his own.

8. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would be the point in that? Van already has the abyss skill, and thats all he needs to force a standstill. The gods cant directly interfere with him (lest they wanna get counter invaded by one-man army Van) and their indirect means just fail since he is already stronger than many of these gods themselves. Heck, even his descent skill is superior as its "weaker" version is already the advanced version of the divine skill.
    And a status quo is Van's winning condition. He can already mess with the surface as he damn well pleases, and doing so cripples his opponents. The more people his guidance affects (and there is no defense against that) the less energy these gods get. They will starve eventually.
    GG no re.

9. Lucresia

Lucresia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically I put invade divine realm not invade other world since Lambda and Earth technically already accepted him. Well not that it really matter. It would just be nice to see them go to Earth or Lambda eat things and experience something different.

Fishy_MC_FishMan likes this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice last chapter, lot of fun!!!!!

11. Fishy_MC_FishMan

Fishy_MC_FishMan The Fishiest of Fishes

Reading List:
    Link
    They may have of accepted him in the past, but I'm guessing if the God of Earth, or the God Lambda, were asked again if they would accept him back they would say no. Even if they don't hate him he is incredibly dangerous, and world changing. They probably wouldn't want to take the risk. Also, he's practically a god himself now, and I'm guessing gods don't like to accept foreign gods. I mean they survive of the world's finite supply of faith. I'm sure they don't want to share that faith with any new deities if they can avoid it.

12. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you mean Origin and there Van is already the main god, for earth as long as he keeps it down and makes bodys that fit the physik of earth they don't have a reason to say no to him. remember that the gods of earth are not realy able to make decisions.

Paps likes this.
  13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    the gods are not angry about that, they had no problem giving souls to Zuruwan and coca cola to Vandeliu, as long as they talk a bit and kindly ask they will agree, the only thing that really bothers them is that they do things without warning first , like Robcorte did, the one that you come with bad aptitude, like Robcorte did, or you do things that could put at risk the balance of the world, like Robcorte did

Paps likes this.
  14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Different worlds have different systems, Earth and Origin were seemingly born of the divided faiths of all the civilizations that have existed there, and I don't think those rooms would be as crowded as they were when Zuruwarn and Ricklent visited, if they needed the faith of long dead civilizations to keep existing. Plus, if they were as hostile to foreign gods as you say, they probably wouldn't have allowed Z, R, or Van to visit the divine realms there.

Paps likes this.
  15. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    Rodolt mentioned this when he explained how his system gets put in place.
    On worlds created by the gods(Lamba) he meets with the infant gods and convinces them it is easier to run on his system than figuring out how to set up their own.
    On worlds formed without gods he just puts it in place and gods are later created by natives speculating. Results in a single god with multiple personalities(earth/origin)
    Earth and Origin's gods don't get much done because you end up with Jesus standing right next to Darth Vader, and both are technically the same person. However the gods of the afterlife/hell on both worlds strongly approve of Van. Since Rod's system denies their very purpose to exist.
    Also on Origin, Pluto(8th guidance not Roman) was worshiped enough to become a personality of the God. This personality is still worshiping The Undead(Van), since she was vocal enough about this to be well known. Origin's God would absolutely love for Van to visit. Staying? dunno.

xshugox, CountryMage and Paps like this.
  16. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine the next chapter as a Yugioh duel.
    A silly competition with high stakes, where te MC has a trump card of godly proportions.
    The loser can even be sent to the shadow realm.

Paps and diamonds like this.
  17. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    Now imagine the C rank loser is allowed to "win" this competition?
    Basdia and Zadiris own his butt, oops guess he's a piss poor tamer. Better take these girls back now.

Zamzukan and Paps like this.
  18. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van has no qualms about spreading the name and image of the gods he is friendly with. It could be said he can actually help improve earth's gods image issue. As a demigod himself he has long since moved outside being bound by normal conventions. Sooner or later he will ride sam through dimensions to guide the souls of his followers on earth and origin. What snack do you think he will recreate next? A pale figure riding a carriage drawn by ghostly fire breathing horses basically fulfills the image of the grim reaper so Van being a death god is all but set, and since life and death are opposites of the same coin and reincarnation is one of the conduits between this is inevitable. With all his allies reaching and surpassing mythical levels who do you think will be his first subordinate god?

Paps likes this.
  19. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has three, doesn't he? His two shadows, and Banda, should already count as subordinate gods, then you got to count all the mini Vans as spirits on their way to being subordinate gods...his harem are all set to be his Heroic Spirits/ascended Gods....

Paps and LWolf like this.
  20. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    subordinate gods and fissions of himself are seperate.

Also it's not two shadows one is a shadow the other is a mirror image and both are really just parts of his own being that are semi independent. Banda is the only one truly divided from Van but he's far from a subordinate god. Especially since he split from van before he reached Demi-god status so he's a bit inadequate for that.

As for the mini vans they are just familiar spirits that are now kind of taking on the role of being used for "Demon fall decent" so they don't count as subordiate gods either.

Now his harem and friends are another matter. In particular the ghosts are already spiritual being tied to specific elements like fire and water. They haven't reached god status yet but either they'll get there on their own eventually or Van will figure out how to make them ascend. Heck it was already implied when they mentioned that van couldn't kill the other gods because they were needed to maintain the world that his allies could just take their place since many possess attributes similar to the enemy gods that are most important to maintaining the world.

xshugox and DragonMage18 like this.