Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now I'm also curious, I feel like I don't know how to answer any of this questions. I finished reading quite some time ago, but I usually have a pretty good memory, so I'm like 80% sure none of this have a chapter explaining

LanternNight likes this.
  2. LanternNight

LanternNight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, to be able to finish a 200+ chapter novel, anyone in the fandom must have a decently good memory. Yours may be significantly better but my questions still stand. How the heck did the fanfics even come to light? Imagination? Well, dang me, someone must’ve had a good imagination to come up with all of that. Although at this point, I doubt anyone would answer our questions. Tgcf is over so far so I haven’t put much thought into it. I’m used to unanswered questions, they’ll come one day.

CallMeJolea likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the impression that JW went traveling with his teacher (and MC's teacher) ...i think the teacher said that him being not strong was punishment enough

JW's country got killed because of him when he interfered...

LanternNight and CallMeJolea like this.
  4. rosierosie

rosierosie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started this novel, and so far so good. Question, is this some smut scenes in the novel? Are there any donghua pictures around? I read there's going to be a live-action anime? When is it going to come out?

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    No in this novel there is only hidden smut :p

There are tons of pics around if you look <3

rosierosie likes this.
  6. yobokuofnorigami

yobokuofnorigami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Do you know what chapter did Hua Cheng became a supreme. His fight at Tonglu mountain in becoming a supreme?

CallMeJolea likes this.
  7. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a list of characters we know who's who? It would help when reading the novel^^. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    CallMeJolea likes this.
  8. CallMeJolea

Reading List:
    Link
    yobokuofnorigami and rosierosie like this.
  9. CallMeJolea

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken we don't really see a fight, just some informations like
    Him taking off his eye creating E-ming and saving some humans. Also the author wrote a little about his days there making Xie Lian statues

But please be aware that I don't remember every detail, so I'm not 100% sure about it.

yobokuofnorigami likes this.
  10. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    The eye on his E-ming's sword, that's Hua Cheng's eye right^^?

CallMeJolea likes this.
  11. CallMeJolea

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is.

rosierosie likes this.
  12. yobokuofnorigami

yobokuofnorigami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

CallMeJolea likes this.
  13. sophinests

sophinests New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm a little confused on apart of the story. Just wanted to know if someone could explain it to me.

May contain spoilers below:

Xie Lian went to kill Lang Ying and was about to set another disease. Then no face shows up and then JW shows up. He ascend to heaven afterwards, only to be banish again. Then what about the event where he kills An Le afterwards. Qianqiu then buries him alive. When did this happen? After he got banish? Then why was he wearing a mask? I thought in the 800 years of being banish he was pretty peaceful?

14. Confucius_is_confused

Confucius_is_confused Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of that happened during the 2nd banishment. He was wearing a mask maybe to prevent another mockery from the people in the heavens and beings who might know him about being someone [let's say] "hypocritical" (for serving the people that was once his enemy). He only wants to get by the day and live peacefully among the remnants of the kingdom of Xianle. As well as supporting in the shadows the desire of the royal family of Yong-an to unite with the remaining Xianle people. Basically not all 800 years was spent on a single span of banishment. Remember, he was banished twice and ascended thrice. I think I remember reading somewhere about a timeline where his debut as General Hua was 200 years before 3rd ascension, and as Guoshi Fang Xin at about 500 years ago. So in conclusion, Xie Lian only had a peaceful banishment some years after his 2nd banishment (500 years ago?).

zemblenity likes this.
  15. Confucius_is_confused

Confucius_is_confused Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in a translation of MXTX's interview that Hua Cheng is supposed to have the best techniques in bed among all the MXTX semes.
    But after learning that the papapa scenes were hidden and literally not drafted, I WAS SOOOO DARN HEART BROKEN. Like I expected to read smut just like how it was clearly written in MDZS and SSVS because of "HC is the best in bed"... Then wtf, I was ghosted. Where's the justice for my baby huahua?! And what about the satisfaction of fantasizing xiexie's face while panting under huahua??
    I mean is it published yet?? Can't it still be edited??? I'M BEGGING YOU MY GODDESS MXTX!!! HUHUHU please fulfill my dreams!

zemblenity and rosierosie like this.
  16. cotton mortal

cotton mortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't agree with you more! Also, something I really hope that MXTX would edit is Hua Cheng's background story. In the author's note at the end of the novel, she mentioned that she was intended to make Hua Cheng's father the general of the Kingdom of Wuyong but in the end she didn't. I preferred Hua Cheng's father as the general more because it helps explain why Hua Cheng managed to stay in the Kingdom of Wuyong for years and eventually became the King of the Ghost City and also helps explain the unique attire of Hua Cheng.

zemblenity likes this.
  17. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys, I'm wondering if you can help with this?

Do you know the chapter that is after Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan arc? The part after Shi Qingxuan brother died. I want to resume reading TGCF (HOB), but I don't remember the chapter number If you can provide the chapter number then I will appreciate it, thanks! :)

18. cotton mortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 124, 125, and 126 are the wrap up of Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan arc; 127 is the beginning of the new arc. I hope this helps. :blobsmilehappy:

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! :aww:

cotton mortal likes this.
  20. cotton mortal

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! :)