LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but no

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Given his speculation about the old gods, he knows it’s a trap. According to what he knows, the old gods sought to use their creations to buy time against a foe they couldn’t fight. :blobfearful:

akumetsu_F1 likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it seems I was wrong. He did join a church ;)

That aside, I wonder if the empress will join his church once he achieves godhood on his own terms, and if his harem will fight over who gets to be his pope ;)

Also curious how the assassin got to that world if neither he nor his allies have a way to travel the void.

4. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He got there from the original world because the green lizard carried him there, and the rest of the wild beasts clearly had their own ways of travel, they just weren't willing to bring him with them due to... reasons that will be explained later on

jacobpaige likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more curious about how he'll even get anywhere/survive at all since Shen Wu world won't let anyone enter it, so he can't even return

jacobpaige likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    AKA, the gods that enslaved you are all dead so now your enslavement is over and you can actually reach new heights of strength without a cap.

Green, tree? Laura the bramble? (although it'll obviously be Ning).
    blue, darksea.
    Grey, su xue 'the girl of fog isle' chapter title before i think.
    holy white, city of angels... the place shifu has ties with.
    purple... war? not sure if obvious or bait. (knew it was bait... hitman).
    golden light / civilization, still saying impartial goddess.
    Black, obviously Anna.

I also feel like each character will have a double from now on and they'll merge. Two Su girls, two Gu guys. Either that or it's a space / time thing and they're the future children MC will have lolz.

secret: get millions of idiots to light up their tree of divinity and become demigods and then devour them.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, could he not have used his connection to the club to return there? What's the point of staying in the Strife Zones? Its not like he has any way of finding his friend who went there with him, nor any way of guaranteeing that he winds up in a place that's weak enough for him to grow his strength.

userunfriendly likes this.
  8. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't imagine how he's use the connection tho, void monsters aren't exactly going to apologize and send him away peacefully if he declares himself to be from the club, and it was clear that whoever was taking the ship wrecks away were trying to be discreet without alerting anyone (they scanned for remaining life signs before approaching the wrecks and hauling them away), so maybe it's his plan to meet with the one being called "Boss" before using his connection?

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't have to be human to use the connection as far as I can remember. So he could have just used it while he was riding the rock. Of course, if he does need to be human, then he could have just used it before transforming into the ant since there's a bit of a delay.

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor. Or the author forgot.:rolleyes:

11. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time he used it, it took i think 1 hour? or half an hour to transport him, if he's going to rely on it to get to safety, that amount of time is a lot more than he would be willing to spare (the choice to become a follower only lasted 3 minutes), and if he was going to use his own method to get away anyways, there's no real need to go back to the club when we can't get out from there (kitty and barry aren't there), since he's no longer in any immediate danger. The entire reason why he's in the Strife Zones is to train himself and get stronger, he's been constantly fighting enemies a LOT stronger than he should be able to, so it makes sense that he would choose to stay instead of fleeing at the first sight of trouble (although i admit the trouble is a lot worse than what he bargained for).

If i need to draw a comparison, this would be similar to a Dark Souls/Blood Borne player choosing not to teleport back to the safety of their bonfire when they had just escaped from a huge mob of monsters, it's a bit skewed since you get unlimited lives in games, but the decision making process is about the same. You don't know what's ahead, but you do know that going back = having little to no chance to improve (in his case, it'll be 3 months of waiting before he gets access to the only other method to improve himself)

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh it could have been really stupid for him to do all that, but he didnt really have any other better options and im assuming he learned that guys knowledge about the strife zone as well. so now he can blend in with the crew for awhile before getting off somewhere suitable which is a pretty good plan, he just needs to talk his way out of killing his crew mates and overcome the first mate that was bribed

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, why did the captain so willingly believe them about the firstmate when he wouldn't believe them about the second?

Also curious if the Church of Death will notice GQS's location and pass it on to Anna somehow.

14. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC has some kind of ancient connection, he has a system since his last life, it's called "war god system". Can it really be that simple? Is the MC the god of war that has been sequentially reincarnating in the hopes he can eventually reach godhood and surpass his former self and defeat an enemy the other gods couldn't?

userunfriendly and The_Loner like this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the captain will try to explode the ship rather than let GQS seize it.

16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is that lady that hes going to save? cant remember who she is

17. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's the one who turned his Shifu into a loli

tkato and userunfriendly like this.
  18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh ok, thats who i thought but i wasnt 100% sure. i hope he can somehow save her

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he was God of Cooking. The God of War got killed doing something monumentally stupid. So everything was left up to the smart and cunning God of Cooking.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The_Loner likes this.
  20. akumetsu_F1

akumetsu_F1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait but wasn't she in the 900 million world layers alliance world where GQS met Lady Darksea?
    That's near the Spire Keeper Association outside the strife zones, which are currently hidden away from the rest of the other world layers. Meaning you can get out but not get inside.
    She was fighting against the calamity that suddenly struck, so how the hell is she inside the strife zones?
    I can only think that the meteor shower thing mentioned recently, before the strife zones were sealed, has something to do as to why Yu Jin is even inside the strife zones at all.

She may be the only member of Blade Edge Pledge (probs Kitty and Barry's organization) who managed to infiltrate the Strife Zones. Likely, she will give GQS a mission that can only be done inside the Strife Zones.
    Meaning GQS will have to carry whatever mission Blade Edge couldn't do, likely travelling across the entirety of the strife zones. And we'll finally see Anna & Zhang Ying Hao again!!

I hope this is what happens next tbh.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020