Spoiler Reincarnation of a Superstar

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chainz366, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Charliemime

Charliemime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what MTL is?

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, MTL is Machine Translation Literally, if I'm not wrong... Basically it's taking the raw and translating it using software/website such as bing, googletranslate, etc. The most problematic thing when doing MTL is the characters' names, for example, this series's MC is Yun Xiu, MTL will translate into cloud repair, because that's literally the separated meaning of his name. There are some tricks to it as well, so that you can avoid frying your brain cells while doing it. You can ask around those that are used to doing it. :blobhero:

Silver_ likes this.
  3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share what's actually going on MC first live? Why he died?
    Did he die or suicide?
    And from the spoiler, seemed MC was not the revenger type?

4. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In MC's first life, when he was a newbie, he fell in love with his fellow trainee at the entertainment company. This trainee was called Xie Yi and they had a secret relationship. The MC had superb acting skills but be was ordinary looking while Xie Yi was really good-looking. MC, in love, gave his big debut movie opportunity to XY which made XY instantly famous. XY's attitude changed after he got famous. MC despite being in the industry for 10 years, was never famous or had any fans. He also had a gay scandal (in which XY didn't defend the MC and brushed it aside), the MC lost a lot. He was also selected for a movie award, for the first time in his life, it was his only hope but still, he didn't get it. It was around the time he got into the gay scandal. After this, he refused to get back together with XY and got into an accident which killed him.

The news of his death was really insignificant, no one paid attention to it. On his funeral, XY showed up in fashionable clothes and stared at his grave stone with indifference. MC had a female friend who was the Queen Of Silver Screen who genuinely cared for the MC, she was the one who arranged his funeral. Back when they were newbies, only MC stood up to shield her when the mafia wanted to sleep with her (Lin Xuan something), she's the one he reveals his new identity to.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  5. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after going to the spoilers i don t wanna read anymore
    i liked FHS quite a lot and now :mad::mad:

6. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think u should give it a shot . This one is different from the one true love trope novels .
    MC and ML go through a lot and suffer betrayals but then end up finding solace and a lifelong partners in each each other . It's really nice to see that even before they had any romantic feelings for each other they helped and supported each other . Unlike other novels where the reason the Ml helps MC is becoz he loves him , here u first get to see their platonic relationship blossom and then when after all they get together u can't help but be happy from heart , for they truly deserve that happiness after what they have been through. And I honestly like this build up of trust and friendship more than the usual trope of falling out of nowhere.
    I myself dont like dog blood and actually very much tend to stay away from it , but this is novel is one of my favorites. Because its so different from other dog blood series.
    So I would definitely recommend u to read ahead and then decide . Also I love that they there are many hot extras between MC and ML.