Recommendations MC as System Administrator

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kinunatzs, May 31, 2020.

1. kinunatzs

kinunatzs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, can you recommend novels like "I Am the God of Games" and "The Boss Behind The Game", Fanfiction, Royal Road and Scribblehub is fine too.

This is the summary of one those two examples.
    In the "I Am the God of Games" the MC reincarnated as a God of Games in the world of Sword and Magic and as a newly born God his really weak compared to those ancient and powerful Gods, so he created a System and granted it to his worshipers allowing them access to Status Menu where they can see their parameters, skills, health, mana and experience bar and also granting them the status of Players.

One of the reason for this is theirs no systematic way of power levels and rankings in the world so measuring the power levels of one country against another country or one religion against another religion is a nightmare so he did this through the System by measuring their power and converting it to levels along with the System acting as a Cheat to accelerate the growth of his players and giving them various skills to chose depending on their class as a headstart.

To gain more power aside from his worshipers praying for him he designed the System that when the Players kill someone the majority of the flesh and others things are used sacrifice or offering to him granting him Divine Power and a portion of it is converted into exp for Players, and the rest of the Divine Power allows him to keep the System working while increasing his power and he also grants quest and such like the temperament quest of make his worshipers take initiative to convert others to his religion and a exploration quest for the players.

He also granted important figures a different role like a forsaken noble was granted by the MC with a City Building System with the Noble as Mayor and NPC for the System, along with designing quest to advance his schemes and goals and announcing am event quest if someone is going to attack his Town or Home-bases.

Anyway all in all the Novels that I'm looking for is the MC created a System grants it through by worshiping him or by downloading a game and playing it or just our right giving it to others, and all of this is for exploiting humanity for manpower for the MC's survival and accelerates his growth for power and if theirs a town, city or kingdom building it would be nice too, I'm been looking for more as I manage to caught up with the latest chapters and I can't seem to find more in the list in novelupdates.

Edit:
    Other Novels or Fanfics that I have read.
    The Boss Behind The Game
    I Am the God of Games
    Low Dimension Game
    System is Accepting Applications
    Creating a Virtual World

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. hacknack

hacknack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kinunatzs likes this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    kinunatzs likes this.
  4. kinunatzs

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't matter if its a bit stupid its just that I like the idea of MC being a System Admin anyway I'll try it as the summary looks good for me for now
    "Gamers of the Underworld" I already read it its more of a Dungeon Master Genre for me than a MC as System Admin.
    "Seized By The System" I already read its more of a MC with System Genre for me than a MC as System Admin.
    Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

5. Xhypher

Xhypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: *lurks*

kinunatzs likes this.
  6. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a bunch of Players on Earth

kinunatzs likes this.
  7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn As a System
    The mc died and reborn as a system. It's a bl though.

kinunatzs likes this.
  8. kinunatzs

Reading List:
    Link
    Haahahah True but its BL I stay away from those but thanks anyway.

9. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Low dimension game is the only thing i remember

10. kinunatzs

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it and thanks

11. Luca44

Luca44 Active Member