Discussion People are ridiculous

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Jun 2, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize in advance. Just a little frustrated and irritated by all the riots. I needed to vent.
    I mean seriously what are people thinking. Riots while at the tail end of a global pandemic. I know everyone is a little stir crazy, but seriously. WTF. Now I’m hearing people are carrying in plane sight. I never thought I’d walk down a street and see someone carrying an AK. I mean sure everyone in America probably has a gun or two, but walking around with them like a backpack is a new one.
    From my point of view. The rioters are the idiots, while the vigilantes are the sane ones.
    What a world we live in.
    Hopefully when everyone gather to loot they can get infected and help everyone out by letting that gene pool die out.
    I’m just saying. Traffic was great with less people. Come on you know it’s true.
    Just kidding guys. Well, maybe only halfway kidding.

2. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    These riots are fucked, using a dead mans name to loot is fucked.

Lurking, mir, Nobody and 12 others like this.
  3. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny enough after the black plauge cleared like 2/3 of the euro pop there was economic growth and peace

Just sayin

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Coughs in almost every holy war

5. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, they're like let's prove a point by robbing innocent people.... it's really stupid. This isn't the way to go if you want better treatment - it only serves in lowering their public standing. My poor Asian people getting their living robbed in California don't even have much of a chance to fight back. Literally people I know have had their houses put on fire and their businesses robbed in daylight

6. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    In plane sight? That sounds dystopian.

7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the exact quote, but it goes like this: too much liberty leads to anarchy.

Poor fella, and I'm not condoning either parties actions, but like what the fuck? Why the fuck would someone point an arrow at an angry mob? What the fuck did he expect? He got smacked down hard by them and had his car destroyed. The riots have already gone full confrontation between civilians and officers. Hopefully there won't be a massacre, because it would still be their own countrymen's blood on their hands, should the order to kill be declared by the president. Enough blood has been spilled, for good or bad reasons. The message has been sent, but it seems the hatred in the community has become an excuse for those who just desire chaos and madness. I find it sad that the civil protests led to this, but then again, this is what happens when an issue ignored for years is triggered again under the current circumstances. People wanted to vent, but not like this. This isn't venting, this is full blown civil unrest, or worse, war.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  8. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know this is karma, for what your country did to our countries(Middle East,Afghanistan,Iran,Iraq,Vietnam,Pakistan). If you haven’t seen what happened in these countries, you would know guns were more essential than backpacks, in those times. But I hope this situation is eased and May God ease these tensions

9. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    You know this act of riot just make me not sympathies with BLM especially how they ruin lives of asians businesses who got nothing to do with their agenda. They even attack homeless man and burn his bed. This disgusting humans.

This act just destroyed those people image more rather than having justice heard.

10. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn America sounds like a crazy place right now. Hope some problems get sorted out for the country... but then again it's America.

11. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    riots matter more than safe distancing for covid.
    cuz, y'know, covid totally cant cause deaths, and the death toll in covid so far is not even a fraction of the world's population

12. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you say 'Merica? nuf said. too many rednecks and inbreds. and let's not forget the hillbillies. YEEHAA!!

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  13. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing good to say but people need to stop with the hate and start bringing back the love in peoples hearts.

mir and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  14. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcat_knife: This is Americablob_crime

15. Seafall

Seafall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO. That looks like The Purge.

16. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Those Rioting idiots don't know how much does facial detection advanced, you can easily find anyone.
    and for those who think, riots are good and it helps to show your power. You are one stupid ass bitch. It only pushes more people to the opposite side, the more scared people are, the more likely they go for opposite ideology.

mir and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  17. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.