LCD You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 14, 2019.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa i didn't get that . Did they now knew each other identity as in openly ? Because many times it came out fluke

Odin "subordination" gave me creeps .. no wonder lakis didn't like that power.

Damon is becoming most unliked ml out of 4 right now . He is acting little but like original lakis with AM . "Like you should be happy that i am interested in you type" i wonder what's up with Damon .
    Yooo Genos got "feelings" for Yuri ..

In this novel we got yuri , yaoi n bg genre . All in one ..

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my comprehension in that confusing part, I think they both talk to each other, thus confirming each other more thru their voices but they pretended that conversation did not happen and go their separate ways?

Haha Damon is so arrogant and the way he was shocked and irritated due to Yuri having a day off is like saying commoner shouldn't have any day off. Lol, if my boss in real life is like a super workaholic and robotic Damon, I might flung my paperworks in him. I wish someone (it would be nice if it is Lakis or Genos)would lower his self-confidence in about five levels below his current self-confidence so that he can be emphatic with others.

Haha, YGTWHV is an all-in-one novel wherein you can find everything. (Yuri, BL, BG, GenderBender)

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for Lakis vs Damon .

Also waiting for Yuri meeting Lakis at her home to see their reactions ><

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    My only wish is that the author would not put this in the 'behind the scene' category.

Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  5. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup same here ..

Uncopyright likes this.
  6. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....I think they realize they give each other away when they speak, I mean, their voice.. also being someone with mutant power seems to make their sense more sensitive?

Odin switched sidessssss and ITS CREEPY- lol
    I want to see how it affect Yuri and Lakis relationship when she found out.

Yep, Damon would be a new target to all the MLs targeting Yuri.... Snow already sort of aimed at him already

Uncopyright and Mitsuki000 like this.
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright
    Yuri attacks lakis ,so excited for next week update ~

Uncopyright likes this.
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaah~ I was caught up with the tension between Genos and Damon. I wonder did Genos met Selena back then? Cause Damon says that Genos killed somebody? That is why he was demoted to a sort of commoner status as Snow?

I also laughed at Mr. Gilbert using salt to wash away the misfortunes brought to them by the nobles. :blobjoy:

Oh well I laughed when Lakis asked if Yuri was bothered and Yuri interpreted it as I will eliminate those worry. Hahaha Yuri is sort of aggressive type, she always makes the first move... Lakis' moves is like tiptoeing and testing the waters but Yuri sure knows how to capture the target.:aww::blobmelt:

And yep, chapter 71 was spoiled earlier and I so looking forward to the actual translations.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Genos was Selena knight . Her accident caused his demotion.
    This Selena is causing so many problems for Yuri .

Yuri always see Lakis in negative light . Poor Lakis (even though it's true) .

I both like & dislike Damon right now ...
    He is the most funny one till now . He suits Anne Marie better ..

Uncopyright likes this.
  10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I wonder if Damon was exaggerating with the word 'killed' by referring to Selena's accident. But oh well with Genos' personality, I think it was just an accident but maybe the Crawfords' blame him cause he has the power to foresee and yet he did not see Selena's accident.

Haha but Lakis is cute in his own way. Although Yuri has many misconceptions about Lakis, I love the part that at the end of the day... They really looks like a married couple, Yuri being the spoiled wife and Lakis as the adoring husband, especially the drying the hair part.

Haha Damon as of now is really an arrogant fool but I bet he'll get a character development.

famine and lazykitty_99 like this.
  11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i was thinking it's been long since kalian cameo .
    Would love to see a scene of all mls together ..
    Damon is like an arrogant philanthropist genius noble but is still funny to read ( my opinions change on characters as new update brings new developments ayaa!!! )
    Well selena got into an accident (burned) while Genos is her knight ..

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri being confused as to why it ended up that Lakis is drying her hair.. THE SEDUCTION WORKS!! lololol

I already got spoiled on how this chap gonna go, but I still want to shout.. its in the middle of the night tho so I can't.

Gilbert frightened action is so pitiful.. I hope Damon doesn't come anymore or at least he came with his manner. He might cause his heart attack lol
    I got a feeling Snow won't come anymore though. Him killing Selena.. I agree with @Uncopyright take on this.

I want to see Lakis POV as I scream with the bug /no

Uncopyright likes this.
  13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he can come as Snow not as Genos Sheldon... Because he knows nobody knew that he is Snow and he is not aware that Yuri knew Genos is Snow but it will not work if Damon was there cause he'll exposed Genos' disguise as Snow.

Haha I think the author write the Bug character to represent us the readers hahaha.

TXHY and famine like this.
  14. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C0: "I raised my feet and kicked the man’s torso all the way to the side. This man should be fainted at my neighbor’s door today, not mine." rofl XD

C17: Am I the only one getting yuri vibes here?

C18: I'll be super shocked if Snow isn't her favorite character.

C22: Shouldn't she know exactly who the culprit is?

C34: Only one guy left who hasn't worn the frog mask. I wonder if he'll show up too.

C35: I wonder why she hasn't thrown him out yet. He's obviously well enough to not need to stay, and him staying is just going to bring her trouble.

C36: He should volunteer to cook going forward. It'll save her a ton on digestive medicine ;)

C40: I'm betting the fourth member of the heroine's harem.

C47: “Someone with a considerable distance from bird poop.” lol. Hopefully, this won't create a more serious problem between him and Odin.

C50: Honestly, I was kinda expecting Hestia to get kidnapped, not her sister.

C51: "Part 9: Kidnapping for romance is bad even when it’s angst." This title just makes me lol for some reason.

"Once I realized there was no other option, I began moving again." She can't feel around with her threads then? That must make grabbing things outside of her line of sight quite hard.

C55: I wonder if they'll pretend to not know each other's secret identity, or if Lakis will somehow manage the mental gymnastics necessary to not realize who she is.

C59: She's going to need to rein him in before he kills one of her friends. She already knows he's like this. His attacks on her friends are completely predictable.

C65: Kinda losing interest here. There's just not really anything about this series that grabs me. Its central piece seems to be the romance with the semi-villainous bad boy that I've seen in practically every Asian (and quite a few Western) series. Its done to death, and I tired of it years ago.

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright
    What are your thoughts?
    Lakis sly he didn't cleared misunderstanding.

When Yuri said if some other person has helped with emotions she would have been same with him too like lakis but i feel not as it also depends on other party as Lakis was actively using "honey trap" on Yuri .

But we do know for Lakis it won't be the same if other person saved him .

Why i feel Lakis is angry with Yuri :blobpopcorn:

Uncopyright likes this.
  16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the last chapter, I thought they are on the level of M.U (mutual understanding) but from what I comprehend in their messy (messy because I was distracted with the kissing and flirty convo)conversation in the latest chapter, they understand but at the same time did not understand each other. I feel like there are barriers that will make it more complicated, cause they are not laying down all the cards they have. Such as introducing their other identity so it makes them a bit guarded to each other.

Yuri has a point there if she was not the one who found him, will he feel the same to his supposed savior. Especially when Yuri had read Lakis obsessing with AM. But Lakis also had a point, everything happens so what is the point of thinking the 'what-ifs' of the situation.

Why do I feel Yuri's insecurities and Lakis evading Yuri's question will only add up to a complicated situation in the future?

I think Lakis is not angry but sulking on the next chapter.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahem ...
    Yuri feels this because of novel but yet readers aren't sure about original novel .
    As we knew for lakis yuri is love at first sight but Yuri didn't knew.

I hope this novel doesn't go on that misunderstandings till last chapter genre.
    Well with Yuri without being emotions and Lakis being crafty i guess it gonna take a long time before they realize each other feelings .
    Yup you r right future is gonna be complicated. I guess even Lakis didn't clearly knew his feelings for Yuri.

With his all fierce kiss i felt he was angry as Yuri said it would be same if she saved someone else, we all know he is yandre inside..

He sure is sulking in next one ..
    I am so waiting for Lakis pov. I like how this novel has ml pov while most novels forget it and we readers have to discern a ml only relying on in between lines or a chapter solely to show ml feelings.
    Bug pov too.

Uncopyright likes this.
  18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes because of the diverse point of view, it gives a more detailed insights on what is happening cause there are some novels who only has a narrative of the protagonist that make it seems like an unreliable reading experience, cause you only comprehend everything in the eyes of the protagonist.

I also hope that the misunderstanding will not go until the very last chapter, thou I doubt that cause the author tend to put some juicy bits in the behind the scene. We are lucky that the morning after the pseudo confrontation between them was included not some time skip where Yuri was in the coffeehouse again >.<

I have the feeling that only a little bit more push and we will hear the snap triggering the Lakis full yandere mode. Haha.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  19. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with you :blob_plusone:

Yup we got to see "morning" and lakis sulking .,Internally thinking Yuri only wants my body :blob_pout:
    He hasn't gone yandre till now as he knew Yuri is strong & knows to draw line with other guys unlike AM who is virgin mary type .
    I guess with Yuri he will be more of closet yandre like he interrogated about kalian .
    I guess because of Damon proposal Yuri got stimulated to define her "relationship" with lakis as she said she need to knew lakis feelings for her to decide for future .
    But i didn't agree with her saying if someone else bring her that warmth it would be same for her . As it can be seen she has many admirers but none of them were able to increase favorability from negative to positive like lakis as he is very active in pursuing in a way she feels comfy . Even if w/o emotion touch i guess lakis would have used other ways. (My opinion, it's just touch became a plot device)
    Now only lakis pov could clear things .. i so wants to read his & bug.
    I have to read today's update many times to get the hang of what happened.
    I hope story moves from their home now like some action in carnot but it's a romance one so much action won't be there .

Uncopyright likes this.
  20. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha me too, I want some action I don't care if it is in Carnot or just Lakis looking for fragments or the mutants doing some investigation or Damon vs. Genos. The married couple needs space, I think.

And yes, I did not really comprehend it an indepth kind of comprehension today's update maybe after some more chapters. Anyways, we have a very long way to go with this novel so I'll just take it as it is for now hahaha. Plus there are many loose ends and unanswered mysteries so it is very entertaining for me.

lazykitty_99 likes this.