Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I may have skipped some parts or whatnot, but who's 'Luo Rachel'? Is she the head maid or..?

giseord likes this.
  2. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The twins’ mother

Alniyat, giseord and nielyti like this.
  3. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on my reading on namu wiki, I think this manhwa is family-based with less/no romance (which i like:blobwink:)...All the brothers and father start to love and protect them and will try to seek for forgiveness from the twins..and the twins start to open their heart..and If I’m not mistaken, there’ll be an abduction of arien by prince/king of another country (correct me if i was wrong) bcause she’s half-elf(?)

disclaimer: I used google translate when reading namu wiki so this information could be wrong or misunderstood :blobsneeze:

Selin, Marie_0720, QueenSara and 17 others like this.
  4. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, thank you! I think her name was different in the manhwa, but meh. Thanks for telling me!

5. Freespirit

Freespirit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how long before they turn into teenagers ^_^

6. Valtoxy

Valtoxy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler...
    I second that, Blog naver said the same thing when i MTL ed it. I would have posted a ss but I'm new here and Idk how things works.

MishaArnon, giseord and elyacuty like this.
  7. tamatec

tamatec Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain why the twins are considered illegitimate and having less powers? If the other princes are considered pure bloods, does that mean their mother is some kind of royalty too that’s why they have “purer” blood as compared to the twins? Doesn’t that kind of sound like their mother has some sort of blood relation to the king?

Bella94, rrraray, Yuraine and 4 others like this.
  8. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Twins mother is commoner, not a noble. We can know that noble can be a relative of royal family. Example, there is crown prince and other prince, ofc the one who will be emperor is crown prince, the others will stay being a prince or will given other title like duke. And maybe, the empress (twins brother's mother) are offspring of that duke. It is based on my understanding.

Marie_0720, giseord, Leilacus and 6 others like this.
  9. Valtoxy

Valtoxy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are like the Tagaryans in GoT. They favoured incest to kepp their bloodlines pure for centuries. Since the mother of the twins are commoner it decreases half of their pure blood power which may be granted if they were bron from the emperor's wife(sister) in my case scenario.

giseord likes this.
  10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But in real life, doesn’t that have the opposite effect? Keeping bloodlines “pure” causes a lot of defects and diversity is healthy

11. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about in story reasons but the royalty here get superior healing and magic abilities and pretty much jump straight to adulthood at the age of 10, and look only as old as a 30year old as its some sort of blessing by god. I can't imagine lacking genetic diversity would be a problem hahaha

12. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In real life yes, it’s common knowledge many royal families from ancient Egyptian to the British royal families practiced incest back in the day. Mainly cause the belief that they Descended from GoDs or that they were GOD divine representative. It wasn’t until most of these families either died out or were usurped that the practice died out with them.
    However because this is novel and considered forbidden fruit , its ok but their logic.

13. Valtoxy

Valtoxy Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, in real life there is a lot of side effects of incest, that includes deformity, low immunity etc. But that doesn't mean that every child will be born with deformity and low immunity. A lot of African dynasties have practiced incest and had quite good results with it.
    But when it come to magic it's a luttle different. For this webtoon, my assumptuon is that since Royal family is the only ones blessed with god.In order to make their children stronger than those previous generation they practiced incest so the blessing from both brother and sister will help the kids grow. While if the child is born of commoner with no blessing they have less magic inside them.
    Its like
    Blessed father(emperor) +blessed mother(his sister) = blessed child
    Blessed father(emperor) +commoner(abusive hag) =semi to non blessed child.

14. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think that they will marry their sister/brother, usually they will marry their cousin, especially royalty, coz prince/princess usually marry duke/marques son/daughter or they will marry off to another country's..

15. Kung

Kung Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's something i am curious about, in the previous post there's saying that a royal family born with 1 guardian with them.. so, did argen didn't have any guardian born with, and they gonna share the red fox as guardian since it prefer arien? Or there is any guardian but it not appear yet? In a spoiler manhwa post i read on ig it seems argen envy their brother ability and want to have a guardian.. it's sad for my baby

Marie_0720, Bella94, Yuraine and 4 others like this.
  16. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No incest

17. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about incest in the royal family. I'm curious if any of them get with their guardian and have kids...
    If so what would they be??

giseord likes this.
  18. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that head maid is really against the twins or anything as it's been told many times that learning many things in their age in normal for royals. If the twins can do something all those with pure blood can do, it will give noble and their enemies less ammunition to use against them. At the moment it seems like the twins powers are going a bit out of control with them disappearing or they not seeing anyone for awhile.

Marie_0720, Bella94, Yuraine and 5 others like this.
  19. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I read a spoiler-ish comment from naver that says they're depressed coz the male twin gets kidnapped from the academy then killed and omg say it isn't so TT please correct me on this because that's just sad if true :blobsob:

Edit: also, what's with this "mixed" and "pure" ugh apparently the twins' mom was a noble too so with that can it be deduced that the so called "pureness" of the royal family is just a roundabout way of saying they did incest? Yikes.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020