Spoiler Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, May 17, 2020.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/believe-it-or-not-i-already-caught-you/
    Synopsis:
    There has been a lot of news in the capital city lately.
    Newspaper 1: We heard that the abducted daughter of Mayor Chen’s family was finally found, it’s rumored that she was sold to the deep remote mountain area and had suffered a lot.
    Newspaper 2: We heard that the daughter of Mayor Chen’s family is a fool, she claims that she can see ghosts everyday.
    Newspaper 3: We heard that the daughter of Mayor Chen’s family forcibly kissed Minister Lou’s family third son. (Everyone with frightened faces: She dares to provoke Lou Ming?!)
    Chen Yu pushed Lou Ming onto the sofa and kissed him for a while.
    Chen Yu asked: “Do you feel better?”
    Lou Ming narrowed his eyes: “Girl, don’t tempt me.”
    Chen Yu was stunned — I’m just saving people.
    The little fairy who can catch ghosts VS the gentle two-faced sickly Uncle

Anyone read it yet?

2. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You
    [​IMG]
    NU : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/believe-it-or-not-i-already-caught-you/
    Type : Web Novel (CN)
    Genre :
    Comedy Drama Romance School Life Shoujo Supernatural

Tags :
    Ancient China Comedic Undertone Confident Protagonist Dense Protagonist Exorcism Familial Love Female Protagonist Ghosts Handsome Male Lead Mysterious Past Tomboyish Female Lead
    Language : Chinese
    Author(s) :
    Grumpy Crab
    暴躁的螃蟹

Description
    There has been a lot of news in the capital city lately.

Newspaper 1: We heard that the abducted daughter of Mayor Chen’s family was finally found, it’s rumored that she was sold to the deep remote mountain area and had suffered a lot.

Newspaper 2: We heard that the daughter of Mayor Chen’s family is a fool, she claims that she can see ghosts everyday.

Newspaper 3: We heard that the daughter of Mayor Chen’s family forcibly kissed Minister Lou’s family third son. (Everyone with frightened faces: She dares to provoke Lou Ming?!)

Chen Yu pushed Lou Ming onto the sofa and kissed him for a while.

Chen Yu asked: “Do you feel better?”

Lou Ming narrowed his eyes: “Girl, don’t tempt me.”

Chen Yu was stunned — I’m just saving people.

The little fairy who can catch ghosts VS the gentle two-faced sickly Uncle

Associated Names
    信不信我收了你
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hmm.... From the title (the title already make me grin :ROFLMAO:) and description its seems interesting. So i'm curious about the story, its seems really funny and make me laugh a lot :ROFLMAO:.
    Ah~ and i noticed its already completed in the original country.
    To anyone who already read it. Give me some spoiler please...:blobmelt:
    Thank you

BooBoo, FourSeasons, Ahmya and 2 others like this.
  3. The_Great_ASK

The_Great_ASK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessssss
    I've read the 8 or so chapters.
    It's cute. :ROFLMAO:

Spoilerssssssss !!
    Someone !!!!!

Ahmya and Coffea to Ell like this.
  4. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the story is funny:blobpopcorn:

Ahmya and The_Great_ASK like this.
  5. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read it. Although i skipped some parts.

do you have specific questions?

6. cillia95

cillia95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it has happy ending?

7. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Ofcourse. It is actually lighthearted

8. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi. will the male lead's 'special- constitution be resolve successfully without dying? maybe half-way? at what chapter specifically...?

also, if you know why he can't go outside when it's cold...

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it can be resolved, it's actually in the ending before the extra chapters. The flow of the story is bit flawed, anticlimatic, but still enjoyable. the ML has huge/persistent amount of evil spirits/evil energy in his body, and the only way to resolve it is to separate his soul from it, then store it to 6 holy swords. There's a twist and secret about the swords and why he has the evil energy.

i forgot if he can't go out because of coldness. but the reason he cant go out in general, is because the evil energy in his body is harmful to other people, and sometimes, it goes out of control and he goes berserk. That's why his assistant/guards changes shift every week. because they also cant stay too long with him. The only one not affected by the evil energy is MC cause she has a special physique that absorbs the energy without harming her.

10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

I really like the ML because in most Chinese novels they are either cold or aloof but in this novel the Ml is very caring and prioritizes people’s feeling. I really pity him because he is very lonely he can’t even get close to his family and friends because of his (sickly body).:blobsad::blobsad::blob_teary::blob_teary:

there was a one time where the ML was home sick because he couldn’t see his family in the new year’s and hasn’t seen them in the decade. So the Ml asked Chen Yu (FL) for a talisman to protect his family from harm. He texted his mother but their wasnt any reply so he came their house. The ML’s nephew came and wanted to give him a gift and was excited to see his uncle and came to give him a hug. The sister was beside the nephew and when they were about to have a hug ,the sister quickly came and took her son (nephew) and ran far away from the ML. :blob_teary: The ML was really sad but didn’t tell them about it. He went alone home in a bad mood.:blobcry: He then texted his Mom to not tell his sister since he didn’t want to make his sister feel bad.:blobconfounded: The ML is so pitiful.:(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  11. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    *knows many spoilers but doesn't know where to start*

He is one of the important characters in the novel has many interesting scenes~ even in the sequel "My Girlfriend is a Cat. Don't say he's old, he actually has love line! *cries in single dog*
    it's the plant demon he raised when he was a child, which he didn't recognize when the plant was humanized. they met again when they got older but Old Wu almost forgot about the plant. Still it didn't stop him from falling in love with the plant demon. however, something happened that caused the plant demon to die in Old Wu's arms, exuding familiar plant fragrance. that's when Old Wu remembered about the plant.
    Also at end of the novel...
    he died :blobsneeze: but don't worry~ it's not very sad. it was even funny :blobrofl: Old Wu wants to leave his body immediately but the ghost messenger wants him to suffer in pain before dying because he has many sins to that ghost messenger before :blobowoevil_horns:

go go specify what you want to know~ i'll try to tell what i remembered from the depths of my memories~ :blob_coffee:

12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :blobxd:

Could you give us some sweet interactions of the FL and ML??:blob_blush:

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So... how much older is the ML than the MC? That 'uncle' word in the synopsis makes me suspicious. I'm kinda over big age gaps, so I need to know -_-. He sounds really nice, I just hope he's within 5 years of MC's age.

14. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually in C-novel if the ML is called uncle, he's almost 10 years older than the FL

Trust Grumpy Crab for good and cute MLs!

15. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    *escaped for a few days but conscience made me come back*

how to say... because ml lacks human interaction so when he knew mc can get close to him, every scene between them became sweet~ ml always looks forward to mc's visits so he always prepares snacks for her~ ml feels that he can't help but be closer to mc so he realizes early on that he likes mc.
    so ml touched an ancient sword but it made his anger(? the thing that harms people around him) riot. mc can't stop it with her techniques so she absorb his anger through kissing~
    after that mc feels awkward around ml but she always forces herself not to be shy XD from then on, they slowly developed into lovers.

also, they're famous couple in hell
    they have reincarnated many times and they were lovers in each lifetime :blob_teary:

seoktonin, Mi shiru, -NEAR- and 8 others like this.
  16. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    It was kind of sweet yet sad to hear they got reincarnated many times and still found each other at the end :blobsneeze:

17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Base on descriptions, the ML and the MC from 'ghost knows' almost have the same body constitution but different situation. From 'ghost knows' MC has an abundant of Yin while it's an abundant evil aura for this story ML.

Anyway, you'll get it if you also read Ghost Knows.

(Ps. Although not silly as the group chat from the Ghost Knows, the masters in this story are also funny. One of them actually said they are a group of tax evasion masters when someone said they must follow the laws.)

18. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is around 6-7 years older than the MC, not really sure though.:hmm:

BooBoo, RaiLi and Coffea to Ell like this.
  19. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's actual age was never stated, I don't think. But he doesn't seem to be so much older than MC that the age difference is remarked on by people who find out they're together. Like, even MC's family, when they got the bomb shell dropped on them, didn't remark on it. Her dad was more worried that he doesn't have higher status than ML's family. Her brother more worried that ML's bodyguards carried more guns than he does (he's a cop). Her mom was satisfied by ML's looks, lol.

Also, there's the fact that MC and ML have some memories from their previous lives, where they've been lovers for 10+ reincarnations already. So compared to that, a couple of years in the present incarnation doesn't seem to matter much.

Given that ML's first incarnation's master is now lord of the underworld, and MC's current incarnations master is the lord of hell's son-in-law... I think we can pretty much assume that once MC and ML end their current incarnation, they'll likely become agents of the underworld for a looooong time. So again, a couple of years is going to be trivial.

Fun fact: There's a sorta sequel featuring the MC's brother and a black cat girl who works for the government's supernatural bureau.

Mi shiru, Uncopyright, -NEAR- and 8 others like this.
  20. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I always avoided this bc of the sypnosis but i came back to see those sweet spoilers. Tyvm :blobmelt::blob_plusone:

Coffea to Ell likes this.