Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link please
    That's awful if true. I wish it was their shitty dad instead. The boy is just so precious. :cry:

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
    Nothing was explicit about him dying though.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Yuraine, tisifone21 and nielyti like this.
  2. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, their mother was a commoner adopted by a viscount meaning she had no noble blood.

3. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading the latest chapters, 18-21
    The twins' palace gets attacked by ani-royalty faction. Dad tries to kill head maid because of it and stops when he notice the children were watching. He let's them live with him for the time being since it's safer. When the twins hear about this though, Arjen start throwing up.

Jason, the guardian, seems to to already know the father. He showed up when the twins were sleeping and the father was watching them, and start blaming the father for what happened to the children, and says to him that, the scars on them are proof of you failing to protect them and that feeling guilty now is too late and says that Arjen was even disgusted by him, and that it doesn't matter now anyway since he will be the one protecting the children from now on. (Jason also mentions something about not being able to do anything before because of a contract with Lou Rachael??)

in chapter 21 Arjen seems sick for while and in the end faints, moments after that, Arien also faints after crying and feeling a pain in her head, same as Arjen. Then the chapter ends

4. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she wasnt a noble , she was a commoner who was adopted into a noble house

Thymelee and rock.doll like this.
  5. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For all that is sane, what kind of 'secret' (power/influence?) does this Lu Rachael/Lulahel had to make THE FUCKING EMPEROR step back, sign a contract with her and leave the twins in her so-called care? And even their spirit guardian, Jason, could not approach the twins because of this Lu Rachael/Lulahel and that 'secret' and/or contract, I mean seriously WTF? She's not even a noble, she got adopted by a viscount (was mentioned she was a stepdaughter of a viscount). From her attitude, greediness and poor character seems like she does not have any kind of special power, or in general anything special (maybe her beauty? tho even this is debatable, it's more vulgarity rather than beauty).

If by secret they mean that her commoner blood (tho everyone know this already), and so the twins represent a weakness for the emperor and royal family. Thus the emperor had to agree to a contract with her, like she lives secretly with the twins and he financially supports them, and maybe her condition was something like 'make me an Empress if not then do not approach the twins ever'? If it's something like this, then it's lame, a very lame excuse for emperor, really. He also does have rights to the twins, he's their bio father and THE emperor, he could just scare Lulahel a little bit and take the twins in his own care.

Sigh....:facepalm:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  7. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly, like, how are you the emperor if you can't do something as small as this? Was he trying to protect them from the mother of the other princes? Or something else?

But I seriously think that Lu Rachael/Lulahel has something more to her and her identity will play out more in the story.

8. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    The other princes mother...well, if Lulahel could demand the Empress position as she gave birth to emperor's children then it means that the previous empress/princes mother is dead already or that she is so powerless/no influence/no backing and fragile that it's easy to replace her even for Lulahel with her ex-commoner background. Does the royal family practice polygamy, then Lulahel could become royal concubine or something similar, but from what I got, it does not seem the case here.

About Lulahel secret identity//background, it was mentioned here that later will be known that Arien is half-elf(?) or something like this (it's from description/spoilers mtl-ed from Naver), so maybe Lulahel is a run-away elf or her lineage has something to do with elven race BUT this is so unbelievable. I mean, she, as a mother beating her own newborn children...she is SICK in the head. Because of what? She could not get the empress position?! :blob_catflip:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  9. Claudia94

Claudia94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood of the spoilers posted earlier, there was no contract at all between the emperor and the woman.

It seems the fact that the twins were born of a commoner mother made them "half pure" which means that they are weaker than the rest of the family who are "pure".

For that reason, the king thought of the twins as his weakness as they could easily be targeted by the emperor's enemies and used to threaten him. At the beginning, he wanted to kill the twins just after their birth but in the end he couldn't bring himself to do it and decided to hid them along with their mother, to "protect them". Of course that was a big mistake.

I suppose he never imagined that woman could be so violent against her own children. I don't know how she managed to spend a night with him, but he seemed very indifferent toward her, like he doesn't care about her at all, for that reason, he may have failed at reading her character, which led us to the current situation. In fact, it seemed more to me that she was completely powerless against him, to the point that she was forced to live outside of the palace against her will, which made her depressed, and completely crazy.

If we think about it, the emperor seems too "perfect" to make an illegitimate children, knowing he would become his weakness. Who knows, maybe it was the result of a scheme made by his enemies against him.

Still, I agree with you that the emperor is very much to blame for what happened to the twins as he completely neglected them for 5 years. After that, it is a matter of course that the twins don't trust anyone of the royal family.

10. Claudia94

Claudia94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... My bad, it seems I read it wrong, you must be talking about the contract with Jason...

giseord and rock.doll like this.
  11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    @Claudia94 yeah, I agree what you said, and it was mentioned in webtoon also that the twins were emperor's weakness in a way, so he decided the best was to hide them as he could not kill them, leave them in Lulahel's care. But there was also mentioned some sort of contract, and even their guardian, Jason, could not approach and save the twins. From webtoon, when Jason first appeared she told the twins that he can finally see them/talk to them, that he was waiting for this moment, looked like he was so happy to finally approach the twins, which is strange. Royals are born with their guardian's power/support and the guardians usually listen only to their master/contractors, they have a special bond....so what made Jason not approach the twins for so long? This is interesting and confusing also.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Bella94, Leeann, Yuraine and 9 others like this.
  12. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the head maid kinda look down on the twins, even the other maid and butler (?) coz of they're mix. Remember when they scold twins, usually as long as they're royalty no palace employees can scold or talk back to them with no fear.

13. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing, there is A LOT more genetic diversity in Africa then the rest of the world, pretty much every population that developed outside Africa is descended from the same group that left in 1 migration period, meaning that there is a genetic bottleneck that affects everyone not African.

That might help weaken or delay the negative effects if inbreeding, as they are starting from a much better position.

14. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL ch 15-18...
    twins are walking outside and a giant green bird flies over (3rd prince's guardian). the maids back away/leave due to the 3rd prince's nickname Emperor's Dog (bloody and ruthless-fighter). Noble kids see the twins by themselves and start to badmouth/bully the twins for being illegitimate. 3rd prince ends up forcing the leader of the noble kids to grounds with his boot :blobowoevil_horns:.
    twins 1st thoughts about 3rd prince: he's wild
    3rd princes 1st words to twins: small (with sparkles in his eyes)

3rd prince isn't nice to others and is very intimidating. However, he has a huge soft spot for the twins. he practiced the twins' names before meeting them to make sure he got it correct + he wants the twins to call him "brother" :aww:
    3rd prince tells the twins to say "brother please" as he spoon feeds them pudding :blobjoy:

the twins' room is a mess/ruined with a king angry at the head maid. king was about to kill her but then noticed that the twins were watching so stopped. king tells the twins to move into his rooms. When the twins are told that they will be staying in the king's room for now on- guy twin had a panic attack/break down due to extreme stress. Arjen just wants to stay with Arien.

15. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo, the poor babies :cry::cry::cry:
    I hope their father goes through a lot of shit before they fully trust and rely on him :blobtriumph:

Calypso Noir, Yuraine and giseord like this.
  16. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the raws so far ahead?

17. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, this bugs me. Perhaps I missed the explanation for this, or the Manhua didn't dwell with this specific point. The first-second chapter showed that the twins' wounds healed after getting cut, so why didn't their scars disappear if they can heal their wounds in the first place? Can someone please explain this to me? I was really dumbfounded.

Yuraine, giseord, KathyClysm and 2 others like this.
  18. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well their healing ability is not as great as the"pure" royal, they are mixed so although they have the ability to heal, but not as perfect as the "Pureblood" royal, so it left a scar.

19. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    But not on the twin girl's face. How convenient! Anyway, thank you so much for the explanation. I just need to calm down lol

Yuraine and nielyti like this.
  20. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at first they didnt have that ability, since they got beat up that much, that ability appears (since they are mixed, it is possible that ability appear later than other princes) and can healing the wound. Even in a chapter (i forgot) the male twins got fever because he cant take abuse from their mother. Maybe after that they gain that healing power.