Spoiler Scum Man Cannot Redeem Himself

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jun_yihan, Jun 2, 2020.

1. jun_yihan

jun_yihan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    She followed him for years. Then got tired and gave up. She didn’t want to continue the one-sided relationship.
    She was a bad girl and loved to bully people. Among them, the most bullied person was Li Shuangshuang, because she didn’t like Chen Jili treating her well.

While Li Shuangshuang gradually gained a reputation for being gentle and sensible, she gained a reputation for being domineering and arrogant.

She had a bad reputation. Everybody said no one would marry her.

Ning Qing snickered, she never cared about her reputation, anyway, Chen Jili would marry her.
    After twists and turns she married him as she expected.

After marriage, everyone said that she would not please her husband and sooner or later she would be abandoned.
    Hmph!

Ning Qing put full effort. She had to show everyone that she would live a good life, give birth to a bunch of children and then the husband and wife would love each other for life.

However … this time, everyone was right. She failed, and indeed a good girl like Li Shuangshuang was worthy of Chen Jili.
    She admitted defeat!

She was a bad girl, so she should leave in disgrace and live the life that a bad girl should live.

She admitted defeat!

She was a bad girl, so she should leave in disgrace and live the life that a bad girl should live.

Spoilers, anyone!!
    I am a bit scared to read it

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    According to review, MC choose scum man over decent guy. Readers were angry and say they were regret that they waste money to read bad novel. Readers didn't like scum ML.

I Hope I was wrong.

3. jun_yihan

Reading List:
    Link
    I am scared
    i dont want to go through n+ chapter of dog blood

MiserableSOUL and Asha7 like this.
  4. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please could someone give me some spoilers. I I'm curious about the novel but the title and tags adultry, betrayal are such big no signs for me. I detest cheating ML.
    Why do the story have the tags ? Did ML has sex with other women, marry concubines or a second wife (still don't know which era) ? Does he have a woman/women outside ? Does he have children's with those women or made them pregnant ?

How bad is ML ? I'm even afraid to MTL because in the end I will get angry and frustrated. I normally don't read novels with such tags.

Blood A, Ghost123 and Tasnim oishi like this.
  5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    So from my understanding,

First thing first, in case it wasn't clear, I think the novel took place somewhere in the past, around 1910 to 1965. So it's still common for people to take a lot of wife in China, especially the rich one. As for the exact year, I don't know... my paternal grandpa was a chinese immigrant and he was a child from second wife/concubine. There's also my friend's grandpa who married 2 wives. Plus they mentioned about their emperor only married a single wife, so I roughly guessed the year based on that.

So in the past, ML have sweetheart, but at that time MC came with marriage agreement between the family. MC's parent didn't want MC to marry ML, but their family have an excellent make-up recipe, so ML's parent forced him to agree with the marriage.

The sweetheart was a typical fake white lotus green tea person. She has been scheming at MC to gain people sympathy since they were all at school and ML bought the act. At school the sweetheart tried to ruin MC's reputation (virginity), but was found out by MC's best friend (currently MC's second sister in law). The sweetheart tried to drug MC with one of ML's best friend who had crush on MC. The best friend stunned the sweetheart and rescued the unconscious MC. She gave the aphrodisiac to the sweetheart and dumped her with the guy instead.

The next day, the sweetheart accused MC of plotting and ruining her reputation and like a blind dog, ML trusted her accusation.
    Anyway, with ruin reputation, the sweetheart had to marry some ordinary dude, which she wasn't satisfied with. The husband soon died of "accidentally falling into the river while drunk". ML felt guilty, so he take the sweetheart and promised her an equal-wife position.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  6. chasingrainbowends

chasingrainbowends Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil on:
    1: How did the scum ML regret his actions?
    2: Did the scum ML go after his ex-wife? and how?
    3: How did the scum ML realised the true face of the white lotus? whats his action after that?

Blood A likes this.
  7. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Another guy started cashing MC. And ml was like that's my wife u go away... The fake white lotus and MC meets in a Inn/restaurant and they were standing near steps.. when the waiter was bringing hot chicken soup fake wl deliberately bumps into him pouring hot soup on MC and fake lotus fell down the steps (fake lotus was pregnant at that time but it was her ex husband's or someone else's.. but she told MC it's MLs I think that's why she decided to divorce and ran) so ml sees white lotus falling down the steps and was scolding MC for being arrogant and too much, didn't even notice that MCs burned her hands.. then the flower boss comes in and asks MC how's her hand and tell ml to control your woman and don't harm my woman.. that's when ml realise there's someone else on her Life.. and MLS thought's were like it's impossible for MC to move on and blah blah... The fake Lotus didn't want the child to be bron so she was trying to kill it deliberately, but she deliver a weak son, feel bad for the son fake lotus kills the baby by not covering it properly in night's .

2. Scum man goes directly to MCs mother when she was visiting to ask for MC.. and declares the divorce invalid.. and he visits MCs home and surprised by her thriving business... He chases in many ways and I got tired of it..

3. Ml goes directly to his second sister in law and asks what she thinks of fake Lotus. Shes asks him would he believes in what sil says since MC and sil are best friends.. he says he would. And sil says all the things that fake Lotus did in school and tells to ask his best friend for more details.. he also goes to his best friend and beat friend says how fake lotus tried to drown MC , but as someone passed by she acted like she's saving MC and played victims when they were saved by others saying MC pulled her into the water when fake lotus tried to save her and is not thank ful.. ml was in daze all the while and finally comes home and realised the baby died , Dr told. him , baby died due to cold and was not protected.. the servants in the home tells the truth after mls Interrogation and when fake.lotus tried commit suicide ml directoy kivked her out to distant village.. turns out after teh staircase fall the drs had to use wrong meds to deliver the baby..so that's probably her only child.. fake.lotus is unaware of this I think... After this ml let's the dowry servant of MC to serve her in her new home.. I stopped reading after this..

There's some rumours surrounding the 2ml and his marriage.. his firat fiancé died of a disease and second fiancé fell into the river and vanished.. so everyone's believed he's cursed.. he proposed to MC and MC agreed but MCs mother didn't.. now 2ml is keep MC safe by watching her all the time.. stopped after this...

Don't know if teh fake lotus will come back..

8. jun_yihan

Reading List:
    Link
    scum guy :sushi_cool:

9. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so..this scum is the ML?

10. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently. This needs some quick transmigration counterattack agent sice MC is that dumb

11. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me that the scum ml is not the ml but the 2nd one or any people :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: I beg you:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Cause I thought the scum ml would not be her ML because of the title:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: If the ML is the scum then the author is dumb:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: Though it is a misunderstanding, it is way too much to the point I want to kill the scum ml that thinks that MC revolves around him:blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the title means scum man aka her ex can’t redeem himself

Blood A likes this.
  13. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I hope so too since I don't want to see such a tragic ending:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: I will definitely hate the author if she makes the scum man the ML:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I usually prefer not to read chinese novels or manhuas since it is dumbly repetitive and bad plots or most of them had harem (for Male Protagonists) or Scum/Narcissict ML gets the girl. The only reason why I'm checking this out is the title since I am expecting that the ML isn't the scum and I am expecting him to suffer:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

I really hope that the ML is not the scum husband. I really want him to know that there are things that are too late to return.

Blood A likes this.
  14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning, he always assumed that MC was only throwing tantrum, so he let her be. But then he slowly started to miss her, how she took care of him and always glance at him lovingly. Yet, even after he found her, he only tried to persuade her back by promising a secure wife position, and that he would only have two wives (keyword: two) and wouldn't take any concubine.

It would only hit him later when 2.ML's proposed to MC and she accepted him. ML saw how MC smiled at 2ML while she gazed at him with cold, indifferent and distance stares.

He felt jealous and hurt, and thought "Ah, this must be how MC felt when she saw me together with LSS previously."

He tried to give MC money, but she reject it. He told MC that the fake lotus (LSS) move out, but MC thought that he was about to accuses her of chasing out LSS (to many bad history). ML also moved next door. ML sent letter to MC's parents. MC's mother was typical traditional woman who thought that married daughter is a spilled water and when married chicken follow chicken. Although previously the mother was unwilling let MC marry ML, now the mother was persuading MC to accept ML back. The mother also refused 2ML's proposal, she threatened MC to invite ML to dinner everyday, else she would kill herself.

He's quite dumb. Everyone else basically knew the fake lotus' true face, the servants, the head maid, the brother, the sister in law. Especially the latter three, they keep reminding him, but he brushed it off.

LSS's tricks was basically just insulting MC and tripped herself at the right timing (ML arrival). ML always bought that until one time at his second brother's house, ML forced MC to apologise to LSS. MC warned him that this is her last apology, after that their relationship is over.
    After that, ML was slowly getting more and more suspicious. Sister in law also told him to talk to his former best friend (the one that was locked in the room with LSS and ruined her reputation).
    The wake up call was when he accidentally saw LSS scolding the servant and other time when he saw LSS was trying to smother her newborn baby. He investigated her former in law and found out that the former in law hated LSS, because they knew she murdered her former husband, they just got no evidence.
    He also started to interrogate the servants and found out that they all fear her. Then later when she tried to fake hang herself after succeed murdering her own baby, ML chased her out.

You might all think why MC still loved him and want to come back to him....
    Well she doesn't. The reason why she was with him in the end was because LSS.
    LSS seduced 2ML's scum father and manipulated him to aid her to kill MC. MC's house was burn, many of her staffs and even the head maid is dead. ML barged in and saved MC, but got heavily burned and in coma. MC felt guilty and stay to nurse him. I think even in the end when ML asked MC to stay with him, MC just smiled and didn't utter a word.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  15. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho... Suffer scum husband suffer:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:!!!! But please tell me that is not the ending since I don't want MC to end up with that dumbass scum husband :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Oh please, I'm thankful for MC did not fall for him but I want her to live happily:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: If I were the scum I would have let her go if she will be happy as I don't deserve her anymore:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. Cause I'm happy if that person is happy at best, I could only stay at her side as a friend(if I can):blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:. The only way for the scum husband to redeem himself is to free MC and let her be happy. That is the only way I can forgive that scum bastard.

If that is the ending, I won't read it since my heart would suffer a lot.

P.S. Damn, this makes me want to write a story about a scum male lead who regretted a lot. He then got reborn. Yet instead of loving and care for his wife who suffered from him in the past life, he actually let goes his wife makes her happy with someone else and lives his life as a doctor/general or something as he helps someone (a possible love interest, probably a princess or somewhat) make a better future for the country. He would probably like "I don't deserve such happiness" and the FL be like "You have done a lot of things. At least once, even if it's a short time, you deserve a bit happiness" Damn, I would really love if there is an ML like this who has flaws.... if only.... I would definitely read it....

Unfortunately, I am not a good POV maker so I can only dream the scenes in my head of such a person.

Also, can you spoil me the moments of MC and 2ndML in the story:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:??? Please:aww::aww::aww::aww:

16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read a story once where MC ended up with 2ML (no rebirth), the story goes like this:
    MC was always seen as capable working woman, she actually loved ML since they're in school. ML was dating his sweetheart fake white lotus at that moment. ML got drunk and slept with MC (who at the moment was his assistant). MC insisted on giving birth and asked FWL to leave. Being the pretentious goody two shoes as she was, FWL heartbreakingly left ML.

Sometimes later MC gave birth to a clever daughter, ML doted her and his relationship with MC got better. FWL came back and met with ML. FWL worked at the daughter's kindergarten and have an affair with ML. MC tried to intervene, ML's mother also preferred MC.
    2ML was originally arranged by his parents to married FWL. He worked as doctor. Iirc, he clashed with MC at the beginning due to him being FWL's fiance. The arrangement got cancelled once ML and FWL's affair is known. 2ML get close to MC and felt in love with her.

ML and FWL eloped to Japan and brought the daughter with them (ML loved the daughter and FWL also pretentiously loved the daughter). ML left the daughter at the hotel and went with FWL. The daughter was stubborn and sneaked in into the car trunk.

The power (nuclear) plant incident + tsunami occurred (google: Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster). ML swam and rescued FWL. MC heard the news and went to Japan.
    At the rescue center, ML realised that he had been in love with MC for quite sometimes and apologised to FWL. At the moment of his near death experience, the person that he missed the most was MC. ML led the search rescue to the hotel, but the daughter was nowhere to be found.

ML's rent car was found with bloated daughter corpse in the trunk. MC went crazy and tried to kill herself, ML managed to rescue her.

MC went back to China to live with her divorced parents. ML tried to reconciliate with the ptsd MC but her parents rejected him. MC was hallucinating the daughter, she was hysterical everytime ML get close because she was afraid ML would take the daughter away again.
    ML gave the daughter's diary to MC, the daughter written her wish of having her parents get together. MC cried madly and became unresponsive.
    MC's parents and 2ML scolded ML. ML realised that MC wasn't a strong woman, she only pretended so.

MC went on full revenge mode. MC pretended to forgive ML but went to bar and attempted to slept with random guy as revenge. FWL was pregnant. ML refused to marry FWL as he didn't want to disappoint MC further. ML's mother grieved for her granddaughter but begged MC to spare FWL's baby as it was her only surviving grandchild. MC hired a gang to kidnapped and raped FWL. FWL went into an early labour. The doctor told ML that due to the radiation poisoning in Japan, the child won't survive for long. ML let the child die while crying for the death of his second child.

ML's mom died of bone cancer, it was inherited disease, ML also got it early due to the radiation poisoning. ML hid his disease and let go of MC.

MC married 2ML and sometimes later got pregnant. ML asked for the ultrasound photo for offering to his daughter, he wanted to introduced the baby as daughter's younger brother.

MC got a call that ML was in his deathbed. MC and 2ML came. ML kept calling MC : [daughter name]'s mother, [daughter name]'s mother repeatedly. MC hold his hand and told him she forgive him, ML died with smile.
    Unfortunately I forgot the title....

2ML known to MC as Flower boss. He was the flowers supplier for MC's make-up ingredient. 2ML was rumoured to be cursed because 3 of his bride-to-be got injured/dead before the wedding. However it was all due to 2ML's playboy father's concubines.

MC's parents actually arranged MC to be married to 2ML, however because of some incident and MC's discovery of the marriage arrangement letter to ML, the talk died.

2ML helped MC a lot with her business. Not much being mentioned on the scene though. Basically just 2ML invited MC to a meal, or visited her for business. 2ML was busy with his father's concubines' attempts to kill him. Once 2ML declared his intention of marrying MC, MC's business also get targeted.

The most remarkable event of 2ML was only when he brought the dowry box to MC's mother. At that time, the mother was in the middle of persuading MC, because at that period, being divorced woman is very hard.

In the end, I think 2ML lost because his family dragged him down, so he didn't have many time to chase MC, while in comparison ML seemed to have a lot of free time.

The story is still ongoing and have entered the 2nd arc. The main character are 2ML and his young fiancee, don't know whether MC and ML have reconciliated though. The ending scene with MC and ML was basically just ML regained consciousness and begged MC to stay, MC smiled and that's it.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Blood A, Kumoshiro, Miki04 and 2 others like this.
  17. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the story is still ongoing? I thought its complete since there is an ending chapter in the raws. I don't have enough courage to read it:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: I hope the author made the 2nd ML with MC:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:
    I prefer him after all

Still I want to read that novel you mention. MC choosing 2nd ML are the best since I have a 2nd male lead syndrome:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:. Though I'm glad ML let go the MC, did he regretted all the things he did? I wish this is the reason why he let go MC and not the disease:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:. But my dislike for him decrease a bit.

cmonson likes this.
  18. orionflakes

orionflakes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg
    omg can you tell me the name of the novel that you forgot the title is? I'm interested but I'm confused how to search it

Asha7 likes this.
  19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I can't tell you the name of the novel, because, as I said, I forget the title is.
    However I can tell you this, I think I found it either due to the list of recommendation by @catharcity or it's one of the novel summarised by minaninablog.
    If it's in minanina's then, goodluck, because she summarised almost thousand of c-novels and I remembered I read the novel around 2-3 years ago.

orionflakes likes this.
  20. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If 2nd ML's name is Yang Junhan, I think he married someone named Zhao Lingxue. They got a boy and girl.
    And MC was the matchmaker.... :blob_teary:
    MC says she is jealous of the waifu of Yang Junhan

My heart is broken....I'm not gonna read this novel....why you do this to us author?? why make MC suffer??

Otakuotaku likes this.