Spoiler [BL] All the looks you like, I have

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  2. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    So Bai Tu is the tiger wife of the household. Liang Xi differ to Bai Tu and calls him wife. MC at the start was confused at this since he isn't feminine.

After all the confrontation, Bai Tu asks about the relationship with ML. MC confess that he wants to marry ML, Bai Tu in turns ask if he met anyone from Wang Family. MC has only met Wang Chao and Bai Tu says that their relationship have yet to be accepted since only when meeting the Wang Parent or Wang Heir(Wang Jin and Wang Chao's older brother) does their relationship mean acceptance. Since marriage and relationship to be accepted means 2 families recognize their partner, Bai Tu explains to MC. MC says so this is a practice run and says he will work hard to be someone worthy. MC knows Bai Tu is saying how hard it is for MC to be accepted by Wang Family since even thought ML came out, he got severely beaten. Bai Tu is scared of MC getting hurt because of hardship faced. MC starts boosting ML about how good he is and is a principled man.

Ease, psychobee, maya_sov and 3 others like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    You certainly bring happiness to us~

p.s. you mean that MC is the mixed-blood shou, and ML is doctor? Is the novel from shou's perspective?
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Selax, pcheshire, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  4. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing POV not fixed, MC is shou at least from what I see. It is mostly a mixed pov in audio drama and novel. so I can't be sure. It changes sometimes from Yan Rong to Wang Jin. But mostly we see things from Yan Rong.

Will go and browse through the novel again to confirm.

Edit: The POV changes from what I've seen but it is mostly about MC at least for part of it. Might be plot based pov, it change from Yan Rong and his insecure self then to Wang Jin and him trying to find Yan Rong when he went out partying with friends.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    maya_sov, Zhen_Qing and Kleep like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl, I was interested while misunderstanding the MTL that the gong was the younger mixed blood boy and the shou was the older doctor, lmao. Then I learned the older one was the gong as usual. Pass~

6. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely understand what you mean. MTL intro mess me up as well until I went to translate it into the most clear understanding

Would love for older shou and younger gong to appear.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give us tthe summary for this one, coz I dont undrstand what's this novel abt.

8. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Gong doesn't do love since his ex betrayed him/left him due to wanting to pursue further studies I think. The ex is ambitious and decided to go abroad for further studies leaving Gong without a word. Hurting him andf making him not believing in love anymore until Shou warms his heart.
    Shou is an orphan who lacks love. His adoptive parents don't exactly welcome him with open arms due to them wanting a mix blod baby instead they get a teenager. Shou knows that he would get sent away once he is an adult. The parents has been telling shou that they will confirm a place abroad to send shou to once they finish their busy work schedule. Shou feels insecure and wants to stay and feel a family belonging so he told them that he doesn't want to leave Gong. Shou and Gong became exclusive friends with benefits where Gong will treat him well in exchange for s*x. Shou slowly fell in love truly with Gong.

Both aren't modest and love to boost about their own qualities a bit hence the narcissus part I think.

The family situation should have been more explained because I am not sure if they just didn't adapt to caring for a teenager (no experience) or they didn't want him since they wanted a baby in the first place. Shou also has misplaced ideas of love hence he mistake him being in love with his adoptive father Liang Xi when in fact he is actually in love with the idea of being loved by someone. I think being in a new place and living knowing that your adoptive parents might not exactly welcome you in open arms might not have develope his perception on what romantic love is yet.

Based off Audio Drama and what I can remember of plot.

Basically a story of 2 people who lack love and sort comfort with each other but they slowly fell in love with each other and try to gain acceptance to marry.

Sort of a cliche plot? But with less angst and more sweet love between Gong and Shou.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    psychobee, maya_sov, Kaylee and 2 others like this.
  9. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    QoQ Wang Chao you poor child.
    Wang Chao bf is a scum. It seems Xie Scum is using Wang Chao.
    Wang Chao gave Xie scum second chance and still when a bigger wallet comes, Xie jumps onto that boat.
    Ep 9 to 10. Backstory of how Wang Chao and Xie scum became lovers. WC thought Xie has a good attitude and decided to chase him only to find out Xie's real personality is horrible and he was acting nice in hopes of getting together with WC for connection and money. WC breaks up with Xie but Xie comes back saying he loves WC for real. Alas WC gets heartbroken because that second chance still gets broken. WC says he regrets reading the messages on Xie's phone and finding out his true personality. He says if he can turn back time, he would choose not to read the messages.

Meanwhile Jin Yue, has made MC insecure again. JY says ML has virgin mary disease and dates people who is pitiful since JY first met and dates ML was when JY was bullied and saved by ML. MC knows he shouldn't trust JY's words but he can't help but think their first meeting was exactly like that and thinks he would grow up and wants to stand on equal status. When that comes, would ML break up? He talks to WC about this while they share secret like Xie being scum and MC talks about being afraid ML would break up with him because he is views MC as pitiful. WC says ML is responsible and says when the times come for a break up, WC is sure ML won't be the one initiating it.

We can see ML won't since his pov of wanting Wang Qi(big bro) to meet MC is because MC is the one he truly loves. WQ also confirms if he truly wants to do this. ML says yes, he is the one. When WQ meets MC, he gifts MC a laptop and treats MC kind and all. Aka acceptance of the relationship.

anyway like I say sweet love for the main couple besides MC's bout of insecurities at times, not sure about Wang Chao and Xie. WC pov in the audio drama with Xie didn't make Xie seem like scum but I guess we can never judge his front.

Ease, psychobee and Kleep like this.
  10. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Delhaia

Delhaia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the complete translation??