TV Love Better Than Immortality

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by cap.toon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the other name for it is: Spring Flower, Autumn Moon.

I haven't blush and feel like laughing myself crazy in a long while. The cast for FL and ML have great chemistry, but the FL herself is on a different level. Her ability to do facial expressions just blown me away. She has the perfect mouth and chin to do all those facial expressions. It would be weird if she didn't get famous.

The ML--oh my! His devil smirk is giving me nose bleed. Cough, mental nose bleed. But there is something odd about him. He has a slight hunch--like he couldn't quite look like he is standing straight up. I think it is not his costume. Looking at other picture of him, he has this natural hunch to him. Like he's not pulling his shoulder back and straighten his spin--yet, other picture shows him standing straight just fine. Then other pictures look like the strangeness may be his neck. It tends to extend out/angle slightly forward. I need a side view of him standing straight. I think there are a couple in the film, but too far and too fast to see any noticeable uncommon posture. What do you think?

The second male lead is so cute. He's a block head, but I think despite the lack of different expressions for his character he plays it well. He definitely know how to create shyness. I haven't seen, even famous actors, create such a cute shyness like this one. But he needs to work on his walking. He doesn't walk like young master. Then talk about his friend, he doesn't have the label "handsome" to him, but his acting is so good. I haven't seen him as a support character anywhere or at least in the "famous" films I have watched. Despite not having the handsome tag, he definitely has the tag, charming. His smile is contagious.

It looks like a low budget project, but the main cast or common faces are very good with their acting. I hope that as the series progresses, I will not be disappointed.

:blobconfounded: Bloody Romance started out pretty good, except the FL. Then it went haywire.

If she has known who Mr. Right is all along, do you think she would have the guts to like him? I feel she would think she has been cheated and ripped off by the system.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortals are lonely people :hmm:
    I wish that there is a wuxia drama that would focus little to none on romance and more on fighting and martial arts :blobexpressionless:

3. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Those are old shows. But romance can never be cut out. It has to be there to fuel either side stories or plot along.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know, it is just that I didn't find a wuxia movie or show that satisfies my desire to see real fights between immortals yet, it is a bit vexing with all that love and one person chasing the other :blobsweat_2:
    I want to see more action :blobtriumph:

Wujigege and haru98 like this.
  5. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    I get u. Famous dramas have half ass action scenes. For such a big budget, many series are lacking.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit confused why did Chuan Hua thought that she is Qiu Yue’s sister?

7. sugakookie

sugakookie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Qiu Yue is a feminine name and when Lu Xiu first told her about Qiu Yue, she referred to him as a female.

8. Roselyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why did she thought she was related to him in the first place? Also where did she get her name from?

9. Shirana

Shirana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The senior sister told her I think. She looks like the original girl

10. Shirana

Shirana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this show. She is teally adorable and Qiu Yue is so handsome! I have been binging on it

chrissssssstine likes this.
  11. Andro

Andro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth to watch? Because the synopsis seems to be interesting and I put the dorama on my Watchlist. But I don't know if it's worth to watch or not.

12. sugakookie

sugakookie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before she transmigrated, the system told her two things: (1) The first guy she met will be her Mr Right (2) The theme of this journey/adventure is "When will the Spring Flowers and Autumn Moon end" (Spring Flowers-Chun Hua / Autumn Moon-Qiu Yue). So she assumed that the first guy she met (Xiao Bai) was her Mr Right and since the system mentioned Qiu Yue, he must be important too. The position of Mr Right was already taken, so she naturally assumed that Qiu Yue must be her family.

She woke up in the Medical Sage's hut. Xiao Bai found the sage's patient record and on the latest page the patient was noted as "Chun Hua".

chrissssssstine likes this.
  13. chrissssssstine

chrissssssstine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She thought she was related to him because their names were together in the name of the theme of their "mission." Remember how in the first episode the system told her that her self-destruction mission's theme was "When will Qiuyue and Chuan Hua end?" or smt like that. so she thought they were related.
    And Xiao Bai found her name on the list of patients. Thing is, Qiuyue gave her that name(shown in last scene of last ep) and he made that line, idk why he did that.

14. Roselyx

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after the ending in the show (novel)? How did they ended up with an adopted daughter?

15. Tasnim oishi

Tasnim oishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the drama so much and have already watched so many times!!! I really want to read the novel. Can someone please translate it?????

16. sugakookie

sugakookie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please forgive the snail's pace (Warning that novel Qiu Yue isn't as nice as drama Qiu Yue)
    It's not letting me link so just look for my home page at my profile.

17. Tasnim oishi

Tasnim oishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :)