Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only possible MLs to me are Jeffrey and Demon king/Ivan.

Dan and Carsius are out. One is like a baby, the other might want to try match her with his grandchild or stg but I bet it won't work.

I am super excited. Hopefully it won't suddenly go into hiatus one day.

2. Ella00

Ella00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So maybe Charlotte's regret or possible failed relationship/love is the Demon King...maybe they were a couple before he became evil so that's why she has an unfulfilled regret and it could explain his words to her before he died (and possibly reincarnated into her 5th disciple?) and maybe he's trying to get her back now hence his following/protecting her....This is just my opinion, it's probably wrong but I just thought of this and made an account to reply lol

3. Misty White

Misty White Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On chapter 29 and still no confirmation. However it should be between Jeffrey and Demon king/Ivan. All the other disciples are her children.

4. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see in the cover of autor's official Naver cafe (Charlotte & Jeffrey)

Leilacus likes this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    not really.

In KakaoPage Indonesia, there was this event for reader to choose which characters we prefer. (only 2 option)
    1. Jeffrey (...sorry I forgot what his description)
    2. Evan (a disciple who is in love with his teacher)

So I thought it is between these two...

RakaSarkar, DOHere and Blablalala like this.
  6. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] I do not know if there is ML because of the 3 genres of the webtoon in Daum romance does not appear. And Evan's appearances so far have been the same as Dan's (nothing comes to an end and they reappear every 10 chapters). And for webtoon fans Jeffrey is the most popular male character and has more scenes with Charlotte and his scenes have an impact (more than 3 scenes). And Evan only 1 without counting the scene the prologue of the demon king (because we do not know if he is possessed by the demon king, he is the demon king or reincarnation or something else since in Black Haze they could transform their appearance with magical objects) And we also do not know the true motives of the demon king. I think that he let Charlotte win to humiliate her by making her believe that she alone could defeat him. I think that the thing of her 5 disciples would all enter together, they would defeat him.

7. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is the romantic analysis I live for.

I think Jeffrey is ML since he was able to recognize her at the start so there's obviously some special relationship.

Though I'm not sure what's up with the demon king and Charlotte since their relationship doesn't seem entirely antagonistic. Feels like it has some ~early romantic tension~ overtures.

What if in the mother of all plot twists, demon king becomes Charlotte's sixth disciple? I mean, she does seem to go for those unconventional edgy disciples.

8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I think it's hinted that either demon king is possessing Charlotte's youngest disciple or Charlotte's youngest disciple is the demon king. Don't forget that even Charlotte was confused for a bit in one of the recently translated chapters when Evan went all dark for a bit. The translated chapters don't tell us anything about when the demon king was defeated -- for all we know, he could have reincarnated as Evan and regained his memories after Charlotte 'died.'

Though admittedly, I kinda want to root for Jeffrey lol.

9. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    ah thanks for clarification. I must have missed that part about the demon king and the youngest disciple

bochucha and scriptor like this.
  10. emovampgirl135

emovampgirl135 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does charlotte ever get her mana back? When does the second disciple realize that the master she is currently following is a fraud?

Blablalala likes this.
  11. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang. I really feel like her last disciple (Ivan or Evan?) was the demon king, reincarnated or whatnot... anyways, they all have an obsession towards her one way or another. Are there any spoilers, even just a little bit????

J A D E likes this.
  12. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks that perhaps the reason why Charlotte seemed older than Jeffrey was because of the blood curse or something mentioned in the beginning chapters?

13. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so demon king cursed him
    the devil king may be the original owner of the curse its my theory because from she hates charlotte ??

J A D E likes this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin: I seriously laughed at this! But I'm for Jeffrey winning the race!

:aww::aww::aww: absolutely rooting for Jeffrey!

Nah. I'm positive it's Jeffrey! He wouldn't be given that much screentime if he isn't. He was being built as the ML. My heart will bleed a lot if he isn't.

:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: :blobparty::blobparty::blobhero::blobhero: let's fight for our ship!!! Jeffrey! You gotta do your best!

Like I said, for once, let the one who was always there win. Come on. Author, don't be a stepmother or be the clichě type. We have too much demon king ML tbh. :facepalm:

Jeffrey for the win!!! :blobhero::blobhero:

15. leewina

leewina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until ch 36 and all I can say is, I don't care who the ML will be, Jeffrey has to end up with Lottie because what he has is just true love bruh. We still don't know about how Jeffrey and Lottie met but just from their interactions so far, I just know that Jeffrey has always been and will always protect Lottie :cry::cry: I don't care that the Demon King is hot, he is still the enemy and I have the feeling that in the end he will die to finally end the war between humans and demons, or at least lost hid demonic power in order to live as an ordinary human being. I really hope that the ending will be satisfactory. Even if in the end Charlotte goes back to her original aged self, I will still be happy as long as she spends the rest of her life with Jeffrey. If my hunch is right, Charlotte is given this "second life" to properly sever her disciples's unhealthy attachment to her so they can live independently even without her having to be in every aspect of their life. And at the end of this journey, Jeffrey will be the only person who will accompany Charlotte live her second life, this time with each other as the main focus of the other person.

16. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    That would actually be the perfect ending :blobnosebleed:

I think I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out that way now

17. YvG

YvG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate or summarize the recent chapters that came out? I want to know what is happening with the elf disciple.

18. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    since I read the new raws it seems that the second disciple was force to marry an ugly old man, I don't know if she was a slave that Charlotte rescued or was kidnapped. Can someone please check the raws again because in previous chapters when she was a disciple and Charlotte had already taken Dan as a disciple she looked younger than in this recent chapter. Was the recent chapter she already a disciple of Charlotte? or not?

bochucha likes this.
  19. Apmerial

Apmerial Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the villain in the first chapter will be the ML. He vows to return ;)

20. sooshii

sooshii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one rooting for the demon king :sushi_peak:

DOHere, J A D E, Jian Yue and 2 others like this.