Chinese [R18] What To Do If Knights Are All Perverted And Blackened

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mafia Lady, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    【西幻】骑士都是变态该怎么办
    Raw: https://yuemomo.com/novel/94218.html
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked: very interesting and great Western fantasy smut reverse harem novel. All ML are yandere and crazy.
    Summary:
    In her past life, as the most honourable saint in Europe Continent, Ai Lulu's (can be Eluru idk) beauty was matchless, her character was lovely, her body was noble. She possessed power that was even higher than the Imperial Family, commanding seven chief knights that were loyal and devoted along with followers that could be found everywhere, from every kind of races. One may well say that she was the truest life winner.
    However, one day, she suddenly rebirthed into a small lolita with appearance that was exactly like hers, yet she turned into the humblest slave. Ai Lulu was dumbfounded at once.
    After that, she discovered that those loyal and devoted knights of hers not only non-humans but also wolves in sheep clothing: evil yanderes in the skin of ascetic knights. They all had unspeakable abnormal thoughts towards her.
    Ai Lulu: ...is it too late to die again?
    PS: Male leads are sick and perverted, non-human beings including the seven big races of elf, orc, dragon, mermaid, blood-related kin, angel and demon.
    Half plot and half erotica, bloody scenes, first person POV, writing style is relatively implicit, etc... (not enough skill to translate this part, but I guess the heroine fell down their trap and tried to flee for her life)
    Soft younger sister type heroine, Happy Ending.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    half plot and half snusnu
    the knight is sick and pervert
    start as lil loli..... after her dead?
    hah~ those knight and admirers just normal one
    pervert and lil bit crazy~

3. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Seafall

Seafall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO, that looks interesting.

It reminded me of the NSFW scenes in TRAP (The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love).

5. Deleted member 182281

Deleted member 182281 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds very interesting :blobthinkingsmirk:

6. MadPanda

MadPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me try to translate the synopsis... (I know someone wants to translate this novel, fufufufu~)

In her past life, as the most honourable saint in Europe Continent, Ai Lulu's (can be Eluru idk) beauty was matchless, her character was lovely, her body was noble. She possessed power that was even higher than the Imperial Family, commanding seven chief knights that were loyal and devoted along with followers that could be found everywhere, from every kind of races. One may well say that she was the truest life winner.
    However, one day, she suddenly rebirthed into a small lolita with appearance that was exactly like hers, yet she turned into the humblest slave. Ai Lulu was dumbfounded at once.
    After that, she discovered that those loyal and devoted knights of hers not only non-humans but also wolves in sheep clothing: evil yanderes in the skin of ascetic knights. They all had unspeakable abnormal thoughts towards her.
    Ai Lulu: ...is it too late to die again?
    PS: Male leads are sick and perverted, non-human beings including the seven big races of elf, orc, dragon, mermaid, blood-related kin, angel and demon.
    Half plot and half erotica, bloody scenes, first person POV, writing style is relatively implicit, etc... (not enough skill to translate this part, but I guess the heroine fell down their trap and tried to flee for her life)
    Soft younger sister type heroine, Happy Ending.

Hope someone pick this up.

7. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translate summary

8. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is still ongoing. 98 chapters as of now.

----

Okay so the author wrote she can't complete the novel because of her contract with JJWXC doesn't allow her to write smut. Someone reported her so she has no choice but to stop this series. She already has the ending in mind but can't continue it until after her contract expires. No idea when that is.

Also original source of raws: https://www.popo.tw/books/649426/articles/7445486

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor author, I hate jjwxc rule. Isn’t writing story is free. Still don’t understand why jjwxc doesn’t allow author to write smut story on other sites. They are not one who write novel. It’s author, author have right of freedom to write story.

10. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sad. The plot sounds so good and it’s totally my type too. Oh well we just gotta wait. Does anyone know when the author’s contract ends? Lol

11. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. darkosrius

darkosrius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been picked up by Foxaholic. First chapter will be released on Saturday July 18th~

Asami likes this.
  13. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the perfect/golden ratio hahahahahahahahhahahaha

14. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this and one thing is that the story objective itself is up to my taste(which to many, is not that high ahahah). HOWEVER, the author is very annoying and the way it's written frustrates me.

For example, the author writes the main storyline like all great and normal writers do BUT THEN PROCEEDS TO UNESSECARILY EXPOUND ON THING THAT NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT AND IS IRRELEVANT. And if that's yet bad enough for you perverts, I'm already reading chapter 24 and the author is giving us ecchi vibes that are not cute and very unsatisfactory BECAUSE SHE'S UNDERAGED. LIKE SHE'S 11, THEN TIME SKIP 14(STILL UNDERAGE) AND THE AUTHOR SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME REMINISCING HER PAST LIFE AS A SAINT. As a "normal chapter" for this author would be 1/3 writer talking about things that no one wants to know, 1/3 story, then another 1/3 for something that (probably) came randomly to the author's mind and she wanted to add that to the story. ANNOYING.

Other than that, if you are patient enough like me because it's lockdown and yall don't have lives anyways then do read. The story itself is supposed to be good if the author/writer avoids smoking weed or something while writing this.

15. jialinelaw

jialinelaw Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    aww. this novel was dropped by the author.

17. BloodiedTina

BloodiedTina New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in Chinese so if you have Google translate you can kind of get the story. It is incomplete as the author was told to stop writing. The story itself is good, but relations are pretty nasty. I think part of the reason the problem is she is underage even if she is reincarnated... First scene she's like 11. No penetration but still... And when finally is a full scene it's like 10 minutes before she turns 15. Not consensual... Like ever...