Recommendations Any Father-Son bonding novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grerutin, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Grerutin

Grerutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels about a dad raising a son.

I usually read novels with female MC, but I'm sick of the MC's children being clones of the ML, existing only to compliment the mum and tell her that she should stay with her husband. I also think it's so gross when this '5 year old' (who NEVER acts like a child would', begs for a little sister or something, causing the ML to force the MC into having sex afterwards.

I also don't like the reverse, where male MC's have daughters who are clones of the wife, or say stuff like 'i wanna marry dad!', or are just there as a loli for the audience to obsess over.

Does anyone know of any father-son novels? Ideally, I would want a transmigrating-into-a-novel story where MC has to raise the male lead or villain of the original tale, but i will take ANYTHING people can offer!

Is there any quick transmigration where MC gets a wife/husband who already has a kid, and then they become the step-dad? I think that would be a really cool concept to explore.

I'm into BL, but still like to read straight stories if there is no harem, so any recommendations would be great@

Tiannq likes this.
  2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. I can't seem to find this using filter, may lurking over here :blobpeek:

4. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Analects of Righteous Father’s Collapse? i mean there's an arc about it but im not sure if thats what you want

5. Polar_cruise

Polar_cruise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning after the end - Nice development from parenting sense, not transmigration though check out if you are interested =

6. fallingmoonlight 99

fallingmoonlight 99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Can Still Survive [Interstellar]

The Grantz, a clan of lunatics with the most prestegious of bloodlines. Aloofness was their characteristic, insanity their fate. Hidden under their glorious, millennia-long rule were innumerable sins. Virtually none of their members met a good end.

Their tragic lineage was finally extinguished by the infamous mad emperor, Norton Grantz.

Norton Grantz was thus referred to as The Last Grantz.

Until his beloved son, Xavier Grantz appeared.
    Xavier, meaning you are my supreme treasure.

The mc is the son in the synopsis,the dad is the tyrant /the Emperor.It's bl but the ml won't be appearing in next 200 chapter also the dad stay single and doesn't have a love interest.So this novel focus on the father son dynamic

7. BlTransmigrationfan

BlTransmigrationfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the Father of the Villain - bl transmigration, MC is a nice father figure for both kids, but these kids have thoughts as of kids it's just they are a little too mature because of the loss of their mother/parents and now live with their uncles (they look like their uncle but it describes their similarities to their parents), this is the novel with most bonding between father-son and extras are nice and they don't view any father like their future wive or between brothers are just brothers

8. Joy45h

Joy45h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bu wei - it's a cultivation bl novel . The mc is a rather antagonistic character . He steals a magic artifact and to his suprise the artifact transforms into a baby . So it's a devil raising an infant while hiding from his enemies .

And other few , actually most are bl :
    ( where MC bond with his stepson )
    1. After a Flash Marriage With the Disabled Tyrant
    2. Ni jiu
    ( kind of mpreg )
    1. After Being Approached by His Son’s Dad
    2. Seize the Throne
    3. I Am Your Father
    ( bg novel )
    After the Divorce With the Male :
    The mc is a divorcee with a son . Apparently it was an abusive marriage causing the son to be mute . The ml was a actor but later fell into depression causing him to become fat .The novel focuses much on the MC and her career but there are quite many scenes between the ml and son and they are so cute

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023