Mysteryquest 0.0

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Oneflame, May 11, 2020.

1. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    ........*goes back out into the sunlight and proceeds to study the scrolls he bought to learn them* *looks around for something to drink*

2. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    I flutter down and bid Wind-kun a temporary farewell to slide myself down into the empty watchtower of the pirate ship. I prop my legs over one side and chow on a pretty punkin pastry while subtly turning all the ships sails orange and making the boat body be trimmed in green and black

I instruct Flerba to join the dragon and follow it as sidekick while notarizing and recording all its adventures on punkin parchment for later purview.

I imbue the owl chasing group to follow their dreamquest with power, and temporarily become an ordinary mortal capable of naught but the simplest cantrips, armed with nothing but a green quarterstaff and pumpkin themed jesters outfit.

Wind-kun rustles my hair, now invisible to me and flying away to visit the dreamquest Empowered Fae Pumpkin minis

3. Oneflame

Oneflame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have your character go back out into the sunlight and study the scrolls to learn them. You find a cozy spot in the grand hallway to study. After some time, you learn how to cast Summon Ocean Elemental, Tropical Rain, and Aqua-Manipulation. The scrolls then become leaves and are carried away by Wind-kun.

You look around for something to drink. You wander into a garden area with a large fountain, and take a sip of the water. "It's cool and tastes lemony." A message in the game pops up, but your IRL self can also taste it somehow.

Meanwhile in the recreation room where you're playing the game, a dryad mall employee walks into the room and tells you that the mall is closing and you'll have to leave soon. Apparently they will be reopening later at midnight (it is currently early afternoon).

As you board the pirate ship and begin redecorating it, the pirates take notice and react chaotically. There is shouting in a strange language you don't understand, and a few of them draw their cutlasses and begin to approach the watchtower as you sit inside, enjoying your pastry.

Flerba receives your instructions and begins accompanying the dragon as its sidekick. The dragon flies into the air and does a backflip, then shoots a blast of lightning at a nearby thundercloud. The cloud opens up into another dimension and the dragon flies into it, Flerba following behind. The two soon find themselves in another world, high above a land of green hills and a large shopping complex below. It's a sunny afternoon of clear skies and Flerba begins writing her first journal entry.

The owl chasing group receives your empowerment as they link hands and take flight after the owl. The pumpkin faes' spirit selves traverse through an asteroid field of spinning clocks and twisting roots, eventually arriving at a place not unlike the forest where they were first summoned. It is daytime there, but all else looks similar. A castle can be seen in the distance, with the hint of a beach just beyond. Wind-kun soon arrives at the scene, bringing a strong breeze that rustles through the trees.

Meanwhile back on the midnight pirate ship, after lending your powers to the owl-seekers you temporarily become an ordinary mortal capable of naught but the simplest cantrips, armed with nothing but a green quarterstaff and pumpkin themed jesters outfit, as the pirates continue their advance on your position, yelling in their strange tongue.

4. Melodious Nocturne

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks a bit confused at the dryad mall employee* *wanders around outside, finds somewhere relatively private, suspiciously attempts to cast one of his new spells*

5. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    I peer down from my watchtower at the chaos of shuffling pirates. I stand on the rim of the lookouts tower and twirl my staff, creating illusions of pumpkins dancing throughout the air on limbs of leafy unity, swaying down the sails and onto the deck, decorating any pirate they land upon with sigils of pumpkins.

Approvingly, I backflip down into the chaos and find the lookout who abandoned their post and hand them a pastry of pumpkin deliciousness.

I make my way through the pirates and gracefully dodge through the swings of those wielding metal, patting each of their faces to imprint a temporary tattoo of my eye on their cheeks before swaying away.

I knock out a few who almost cut their crewmates, and mutter in the plant language about wierd mortals and if ships employed druids.

I wonder about Flerba and the others but lack a means to communicate with them, and continue adorning the once black ship with Punkin delight.

6. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Head towards South if I have a compass. I'll remember something eventually.

Lurking likes this.
  7. Oneflame

Oneflame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You wander outside, finding a quiet hillside to attempt casting one of your new spells. Wait, but it was your game character who learned the spells, not you?... Good thing you studied those spells real well, so well that you yourself sorta kinda perhaps maybe learned to cast them as well! You try your hand at casting Summon Ocean Elemental... and soon a being emerges out of thin air! It's... a cute mermaid?... ...With bloodthirsty shark heads for hands and 19 sets of clacking lobster legs! The shark-handed lobster mermaid then roars at you fiercely and demands a voluminous tribute.

As the pirates become touched by your pumpkin illusions, they stop for a moment, and then become even more hyper. A few of them get so riled up that they transform into seagulls and take to the skies. One of them turns into a giant millipede and falls into aggravated slumber, only to be awakened by a half-man half-seagull pirate with glowing pumpkin sigils on its armwings. The lookout whom you located beneath a barrel of crayons excitedly accepts your pumpkin pastry and eats it, revealing a mouth housed by 5 tongues. Meanwhile the pirates who were imprinted with a tattoo of your eye on their cheeks become significantly calmer, as they then gather together and start whispering amongst themselves, glancing around the ship secretively.

As you wonder about Flerba and the others, Wind-kun sends you a breezey greeting from a far away place, causing the ship to sail fullspeed out towards the ocean. The land soon disappears in fog behind the ship as it continues sailing into the uncharted sea.

You take out your compass and head south. You soon arrive at some sort of mountain village. There is a mystic sitting on the ground near a hut meditating, and some mini pumpkin faes are lying around passed out. You suddenly have a memory of a friendly lion man, who was a sailor or something? The memory is very fuzzy.

8. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Meditate along with the mystic in silence.

9. Melodious Nocturne

Reading List:
    Link
    QωQ *wonders if he’s still in the game, or whether reality and the game were the same world from the start* *wonders why he couldn’t have summoned something less scary* *asks the creature what kind of tribute it wants* *considers running away*