Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree and it's why I loved this story so much BECAUSE the characters were so real. Every character had their reasons for their actions and it gave the story dimensions. Penelope had her faults for how she treated the characters because she treated them as characters instead of people - especially Eclise. She essentially played with him and did things to raise his favorability without considering what he was feeling. She made him love her but also drove him mad because he knew she didn't feel the same way as him. She made him hate her also I feel as he hated that she purposely did these things but she was just so lovely he wanted her. Penelope acknowledges that while Eclise favorability was at 99% she'd never get that final 1% because she didn't love him.

In the case of Vinter, she understood why he did the things that he did as he had been fighting the followers of Layla his entire life and as Penelope is a suspicious person it was natural for him to doubt her. But Penelope herself never trusted Vinter either as she believed he would be the one to bring Yvonne back and that doubt always stayed in her mind when they were together as she knew Vinter should have already encountered Yvonne. But we later learned that Vinter turned Yvonne away when she came to him claiming to have regained her memories of being Yvonne Eckart.

Penelope never put her trust fully into any of the characters and always harbored doubt. She was also prone to making her own assumptions about them and their intentions which often times was wrong.

2. Susymei

Susymei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers ;););)
    This story looks so interesting <3

Question: Did the other know that Penny drank the poison on purpose?

Hartelian likes this.
  3. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh this is frustrate me more, knowing she laugh at her situation and desperate to get out from the game :(
    Thanks for your spoilers!!!

4. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so when Yvonne came back, Callisto was at 10%?? and so was everyone else?? but why was he so worried and stuff when Penelope drank the poison?

5. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a lunch or breakfast together at the green house and talking about her coming age ceremonies then a servant is running inside calling the duke to came outside or something the servant told him it’s serious he get up with derrek then Reynald and Penelope follows then she see “IT” Eclise and a Woman her face her eyes her hair is the same Then the woman open her mouth and says “ I’m Yvonne”.... after that the duke told dereck to bring Eclise to the dungeon and told Yvonne that she will be tested like the structure of the building etc. The Duke place a guard for Penelope and that make her frustrated she then walk out to the garden or something then she meet Yvonne talk about princess or something and then Yvonne said “it hurts” ? “The wound”( if you don’t know at the cave Penelope cast a magic and injured the goddess or something) the duke then call her to talk Penelope then said “Congratulations Duke your daughter is back” or something then she said to cancel her coming age ceremonies and stuff the duke said no then she said something that make him mad she said that about the Real Princess is back she then leave the office
    Penelope ask Emily to guard her or something she want to meet Eclise so she put the magic bracelet that can change her appearance then she go to the dungeon on her way she meet dereck he ask her what is she doing here it may be some mistranslation but she said about laundry or something she adds t” The Princess told me to meet the ‘slave’”
    The slave ? Dereck said that did Penelope order her she said no she said that Princess Yvonne is the one order her dereck is kinda speechless
    Then she meet Eclise at the dungeon she talk about why she buy him etc etc then she said that “Do you remember when you said that betrayal is death ..... Eclise...you’re Dead to me

yukihibari, Kesa098, 1Etoya1 and 61 others like this.
  6. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. When she arrives, all the Interest Points earned from each male lead had 10 points subtracted from them. I think Eclis or Derek had -20% subtracted? Everyone else was -10%.

Interestingly, when at Callisto's birthday party a few weeks ago when he suggested to be just partners, his affection was 76%. On the day of the coming of age ceremony, Callisto went to Penelope to exchange cordial greetings (but actually pretty tense since they kinda... "broke up" a few days ago). He's irked that he gave her so many gifts, but she didn't accept any and instead wore Vinter's necklace. He's really suspicious about it because it doesn't match her outfit, and he becomes even more annoyed because it came from another man. After the 'break up', she sees that it's 89% . Penelope is glad that it's not higher, because it'll hurt him when she's gone. So after Yvonne arrives, his percentage changes from 89% --> 79%.

Analysis about Callisto's Percentage
    Interestingly, after the breakup Callisto's interest was even higher (89%) than when he proposed (76%). There are many ways to interpret this, but I feel that after her rejection, he spent a lot of time thinking about her and why she would reject him. After all, he's right -- they're compatible, he knows she has a crush on him too, they enjoy each other's company.. yet for some reason she insists on love which he doesn't want to give. He IS still angry with her, but we can see that he still very much is in love with her because he got jealous that Penelope showed up wearing someone else's necklace instead of all the jewelry he gifted her and interrogated her on why she wore it, what it does, who she got it from etc. Their convo is cut short by the arrival of the rest of the Eckharts, but you can tell Callisto really wanted to continue to talk to her because he's very concerned that there is another guy involved, but her excuse is just "his gift was just too valuable to be worn today" which he kinda accepts.:blob_patpat:

I wouldn't worry too much about his %. He's already at the point of no return with his love for her. :blobuwu: Even at 4% when they met again at the hunting competition he was nervous and worried when she briefly mentioned the idea of her not liking him anymore because he's out of her league and she wanted a more obtainable guy.. and he was relieved that no such guy existed yet. When Yvonne tried to manipulate him to fall for her, he pretty much ignored her cuz its either be with Penelope or be forever alone :bloblove:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  7. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks all of you very much for all these spoilers! :aww::aww::aww:
    I have a lot to think about now ...:blobsmirk:

8. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much! I was so confused:sweating_profusely: and worried about how Yvonne's return would effect their relationship so this totally helped:blobhighfive:

winterqueen101 likes this.
  9. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry:this made me feel like crying

mart7206, Kesa098, 1Etoya1 and 8 others like this.
  10. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit I want to read the next chapter but I don’t have enough cash

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries/spoilers. I don't think I'll ever be prepared once this gets adapted. Compared to her day 1 sufferings where we can expect her to fight back and use some of those authority, knowing this part of the timeline where like Penelope, we've come to appreciate and understand the thought process of most of these characters (even coming to love them like Callisto and Emily), it STILL hurts just seeing Penelope's POV being "betrayed" consecutively after Yvonne returns (Eclipse, then Reynold *even if Penelope had a vague idea he was partially being brainwashed/manipulated himself, it still stings since it really is practically a rerun of Reymold's first outburst towards her with the necklace. Kinda confused on this part though, earlier spoilers mention it was a random staff who attempted to steal it or just somehow brought it and because they had no time to hide it well, they left it at Penelope's room*, and lastly Callisto's unintended semi rejection. A part of me is kinda excited to see the level of despair in Penelope (especially if we're gonna get a colorless eyes segment) but again, this part of the spoilers/timeline is so heartbreaking since feels so far on the ending and that one of our basic moments of happiness is that one scene where Yvonne is frustrated she can't brainwash Callisto and got injured in the neck

12. GiGi the K4Tz

GiGi the K4Tz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically what I understood is that in this novel everyone suffers:
    Penny is too traumatized by all the mistreatment she received; so much so that she cannot believe the people who say they love her,
    Callisto is paranoid about so many assassination attempts on him,
    The Eckarts are unable at first to accept the reality about Yvonne (especially the older brother),
    Vinter must hide with Children for their powers,
    Iklies is obsessed with Penny
    and Yvonne in a dead state is watching how the person who stole her body does horrible things with it.

Let's ignore the worst thing of all is that they are in a time loop

13. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you very much for sharing this spoiler

14. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooo I can’t wait to read the part where prince got rejected and Yvonne get cut wwww
    I also want to see the prince reaction when Penelope drink the poison

Jukki and InsaneStuffedAnimals like this.
  15. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t wait to read this part the thrill and the horror oooooo

16. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that spoiler too but as far as the novel goes, Reynold admits it in one of his arguments with Penelope and even tells his father the truth that it was him who stole it

Hypothon likes this.
  17. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of shitty excuses did Derrick say for bringing Yvonne?
    I sure hope he feels responsible after what happens to Penelope.:blobcurse:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  18. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    but don't you feel horrible for the REAL Yvonne? she just gets to watch as all this is happening.

19. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way, all of the characters are pitiful. Except Derrick. He's trash. (Especially after the bird thing, and don't tell the excuse he gave Penelope, we all know he gets off by imagining her in the cage)

20. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. I completely agree :blobhighfive: