Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd completely agree with you if the oriFL wasn't so obviously scheming and trying to deliberately ruin the reputation of the MC. Like if you were genuinely a good person you'd never do that and honestly shed be so much more successful in getting her dad's affection if she tried to become friends with the MC rather than tarnish her reputation.

Ceilo27, beazacha, Aj90 and 9 others like this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the possibility that oriFL isn't actually his daughter. See, it's not like their is genetic testing, the Duke could have just looked for a woman the King had a fling with and sort of planted a "daughter" he could then train and mold into the perfect puppet for him to take over.
    See, I think before our tiny adorable MC was born, the Duke was technically the next in line for the throne. Then MC was born, who is now next in line. If the Duke simply kills MC, everyone will suspect him, but if she "ruines" herself and there is another one who's absolutely loyal to him, he's set.

Either way, it seems to me like the King is not a shit dad, and also not necessarily the type to sleep around. He seems to take is duty and responsibilities very seriously.

3. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow :blobfrowning::blobfrowning: suddenly i feel afraid of this

beazacha and nielyti like this.
  4. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the mc really have mo powers?? Or there’s some sort of conspiracies??

Rafaelaxbn likes this.
  5. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the first chapter or so, the crystal ball thing reacted but only the priest noticed since it reacted quite late. Everyone else concluded mc didn't have powers.

augacutan, mia-chan, Meizey and 5 others like this.
  6. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I still say that the Father is still partially (if not mostly) responsible for that. A daughter shouldn't have to work for their parents' affection nor feel the need to compete with someone else for it. Children are impulsive and emotional, something parents have to work around and develop.

I'd be more likely to not blame the Father if he did try to treat them both well and evenly but it doesn't look like he's even tried that. Even if the FL did as what you'd said "maybe Father will love me if I do X" is still an incredibly messed up mentality.

If I were in his position I would A) acknowledge her as my daughter, and B) affirm that I love her and that it isn't necessary for her to compete with her sister and that she should make an effort to get along. Something more direct would be more helpful than what we've seen.

I'm with @theilikepie in this one, while hurting her sister was disproportionate I legitimately can't blame her for offing her dad.

I'm predicting/hoping that the FL might develop and befriend the MC? I know it's a far shot but in that ballroom scene, the FL looked genuinely shocked when the MC not only tried to help her, but acknowledged her as her sister. She's pretty sympathetic in her own way, so I'm hoping for it.

Now, on the RAWS, how far has the story updated? I'm guessing the captive prince guy is the ML, right? And does the group doing the translations have a discord?

zemblenity and MiserableSOUL like this.
  7. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, the raw link doesn't work for me anymore... can anyone check to see if they can still use it? :blob_teary: i just wanted to check and see if they updated a day late or so but there is nothing now.:cry:

Daisychangedhermind and elyacuty like this.
  8. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    NASS is translating the manhua. They're up to chapter 10. Not sure if they got the scans to chapter 11. The site where i read the raws stopped working for me.

9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    This is the character profile of the father, what to saids here is that he is the MC and O!FL father, and that he hates women but he loved MC's mother and only her alone, that is why he love and cherish the MC. I suspect that the O!FL is not his daughter.....but idk.

shiory, Ceilo27, lan2001h and 5 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Whats better then getting together with a guy who hates you whole gender
    How broken do you have to be in order for that to happen...

Like seriously. "I hate wymen but your the exception". Why subject yourself to that

Ecery spoiler that comes out makes me think his death was warranted

beazacha and Lovina like this.
  11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the raws, if you've read it, did mc manifest her powers and did everyone finally witness it?? please do tell...

DOHere likes this.
  12. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guyss I couldn’t find any raw website:blobsob: I think they all have been taken down:blobsob::blobsob:

13. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, from what I saw from the raws, the only indication that she had magic powers is the crystal ball reacting late. We don't get to see more cause the site stopped working

Yeah... i don't know what happened but the zihuji site stopped working. I tried searching for other sites but they all stopped at chapter 11. :blob_teary:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    shiory and elyacuty like this.
  14. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I would agree with you wholeheartedly if this was a modern story of a family. For me, it's not. It's another story of clashes within a royal family, where parents cannot parent their children because their first duty is to the kingdom, not to their offspring. Often, children of people with great responsible delegate other people like nannies or overcompensate with wealth or affection. The classic treatment of not resolving the problem. This is why I think if the original!MC was really bad, her father's acceptance of that makes sense. He was trying to compensate for his absentee parenting. Maybe it also counts for his favoritism but I haven't seen any backstory to establish that.

You know what they say, royalty ain't that cracked up to be.

re: treatment. This is very subjective and while it may look and possibly workable in the father's eyes, the problem remains with sisters. If they don't see themselves as such, there will be always some doubt or hint of being favored over another. Even the most functional families have their moments of jealousy and competition within the most amiable siblings. The fact that there is a court that can influence them is also a problem. One whisper of another sister being favored more by the nobles is an easy dynamite button if the sisters are not confident with each other.

I doubt she considers her a sister in OG timeline. As far I could teel in the original timeline, they don't have a relationship so it's a bit to expect they can be two peas in a pod with different agendas.
    We'll see. I would like to see the development thought I won't hold my breath over it.

I love this can of worms...

15. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    samira01 and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know, it was taken down but it worked at the beginning. Now not sure from where we can find raws, but Spanish TL community also translates this webtoon so maybe they have another source and will come up with updates later, but for now it's nothing.

17. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried check for any raw updates and that zihuji website been down for like a week:blob_teary: idk where else to get them from, tried googling but websites are either restricted to members only or super spammy :blobsneeze:

18. nobinot

nobinot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon, but I'm looking for similar like this one, can I get recommendation?

19. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddendly became a princess (it's a korean novel adapted as a manwha the art are stunning) . (If you want i can recommend other novel (manhua / manwha/ manga) in private conversation)

20. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then may I ask for your recommendation ? I would be very happy. :) :blobangel: Now from what I read in manhua it's really very similiar to wmmap. The same pose , cold gaze etc. The " heroine " remaind me of Athanasia in lovery princess time line when the little princess is like the reincarnated / back in time Athy. It's look like the previous / orginal heroine may have transmigrated / reincarnated as well that would explane her knowing of thing's that should happened. I read it only to chap.11 or 12 and from what I understand the tlanslation on this manhua is stopped for now because of some circumstences.:blobpoliceangry::facepalm: There is no novel to it or any other manga web side with this to read. The raws for it don't work just like toonkor.cash for me ... :cry: It's sad I found it today and come to know it's stopped and it looks like it will take some time before it will maybe return. Just when I get interested in it. :blobsob: The story plot is similiar to wmmap so I have some imagination's how it may go. Btw I was shure that it was a korean tipical manhwa 'cause every manhua I saw before was extremely diffrent. Even I was like : hey did Spoon work on it too ?! Yeah , now I know that I was wrong.
    So our sweet , little princess hwo have selled / stolen from church her magic power ( hey maybe that's way the oldest princess have magic ? ) It would explain a lot. They father may know more about the circumstancess ... And about the ML I think that he is a side / special character who is shown in begining and then he's send back to his kingdom and apear as a woice / person in end to acuse of something bad tha " vilan princess who killed her dad but she was bad as kid to him as well .. " <- something like that.
    Sorry for may poor english and that may comment is long and I am shoure of it it's messy.