Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think either the Duke or Reynold thought she'd do it to get attention. They both understand how she has been treated up until this point with Reynold often reflecting on previous conversations were she says she's sick of everything or how awful he has made her feel. I personally think they know if she drank poison, it was probably to die.

2. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love all the spoilers in this thread and really thank you so much for everyone @adyaa @Upsadaisy @yaywww @Elyriona who has been kindly sharing these amazing spoilers in orderly and detailed manner that could immerse us in the novel world and feel their emotions as well :aww:

I really like this novel and their emotions. The novel kind of teach us that love could come in many possible way and expression and not all of them could be acceptable. Eclise's over possessiveness and dominating love, Derrick's unexpressed feelings and jealousy, Reynold's immature yet sincere feelings, Vinter's indecisiveness and also the Eckart Duke complicated feelings as a father that want to love and dote a daughter but neglect her circumstances. Finally Callisto's growth to understand love is so heartwarming when he finally realized how important Penelope is to him. The poisoning incident is heart-wrenching because while they speculate bad things about Penelope being the jealous adopted daughter, they don't even realize and consider that Penelope's misery that lead to her suicidal move. Seriously, if Penelope is not bound by the systems, she could really abandon that wretch duke estate and find her own happiness. Arghh my heart is aching for Penelope and really, only Callisto could understand her and they are really fated to be together as only they could understand each other pains.

Omg your kindness is greatly appreciated but do take your time to share the translation or spoilers and please take care of your heath >< Thank you for your amazing works and effort :blobbunny:

_etro_, otomeran, adyaa and 3 others like this.
  3. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did they know that Penelope deliberately drink the poison on purposely? How does Callisto felt about that fact that Penelope want to kill herself?

Unmanco likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    After rereading timeline summary #4, you're right! Reynold and duke especially don't/can't even consider the fact this is OGPenelope's way of attracting attention and I know you've already done your fair share of translating/summarizing, but unless future timeline summaries dictate them both realizing or someone telling them both straight Penelope intended to die, then I won't hold my hopes up. But props to Reynold though, 3 out of 5 capture targets are still salvageable (I know Derick is just someone heavily brainwashed/manipulated via heavy guilt tripping since this ALL started with his fault but really, I'm beyond pissed at his self justification and still using the Eckart name/title when someone's life is hanging in the balance this time or at least compared to the trial, Penelope this time was soooo close to death. Again, while he IS brainwashed/manipulated, he just had to be firm ONCE, just for Penelope's day about herself)

Again, thanks for the contributions on summary/spoilers!

otomeran and rock.doll like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Originally intended to quote and add this on my first reply but had issues
    By the time Vinter admitted on what the necklace was meant to do, sure they did.

Well, I can't answer your second question, but even I'm curious with one thing though:
    Is this literally Callisto's first time witness experience on the "Eckart blames Penelope scenario"? Because, this is honestly the one time I wanted to know his POV not directly related to Penelope but what he thinks to the Eckart household. I mean, his earlier POV with comatose/poisoned Penelope finally has him understand WHY during his own poisoning, Penelope's visits would mostly be about her BEGGING him not to die. He finally understands WHY THIS was her specific reaction after being put in a similar situation. I definitely enjoyed his roast to the Eckart men and all but I'm also desiring for his POV finally seeing an actual glimpse of Penelope's suffering in the household

6. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue your translations! We love spoilers but we also want to read the translations. I hope you continue at your own pace :LOL:

rock.doll and TishaCat like this.
  7. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my thought realized after reading the spoilers, so maybe it's not so right. Anyway, from what I understood so far, I believe Callisto was already aware of the treatment Penelope received from her family. But I believe he didn't know it was on this level. Callisto knew that the Eckart didn't investigate on the reason why Penelope was banned from the hunting competition (he in fact tells her to explain it to the duke), so he probably had some idea on what she was going through with the Eckarts. However, as we know, Penelope isn't the tipe who would complain about it to another person, she never told Callisto about her situation, didn't explain on detail what was going on, so I guess the prince thought it was something that happened once, or that it didn't bother her so much, or that it didn't go to such an extreme situation. He was aware they weren't kind to her, but never really understood completly until he witnessed with his own eyes the "put all the blame on Penny" scenary. When he asked if this was something that they often do towards her, perhaps he also wanted to confirm this doubt for himself. He may have thought "I knew she wasn't comfortable in this house, but maybe her situation was much more harsh then I thought". And that's likely also the reason why he snaps and threaten the Eckart family. Because now he fully understand what she's been going through for her entire life, and the reason why she refused his proposal: she can't accept him if he doesn't guarantee she will never go back to the Eckart house, if he doesn't love her and, in some sort of form, realize with her the family she never had.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  8. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao Derrick is such a trash. He keeps on blaming Penelope for everything. Did he forget that without Vinter and his antidote Penelope would have DIED? A self made drama? What's the point of attention if you're dead lol. Man he's so twisted in his own feelings no wonder he get manipulated the easiest.

9. MelleUnlikely

MelleUnlikely Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so annoyed just by reading this, but the shut up from Reynold really made me smile

TyShaye, yukihibari, Kesa098 and 14 others like this.
  10. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's alright whether you'll post it in this thread nor on wattpad. I'd gladly read both of it:X3:

Avery Very likes this.
  11. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this really made me feel more disgusted towards Derrick. Just...leave her alone, can't you?I hope Callisto was there to defend her and see how terrible Eckarts treat her

12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on the Lord's day you're telling me we have another. Heaven help me another curse/poison heroine is actually evil . I just. This story is really good and I'm just getting into it but that's dam disappointing

13. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this part it’s so sad when I read that she want to kill her self

14. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you @Upsadaisy for your hardwork and generosity!
    I super love Callisto, he is definitely the main lead. Oh my! It's been awhile since I have been hooked in a novel, I love the drama in this novel and the spoilers fuel that love!

Thank you again!

TishaCat likes this.
  15. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :censored: I have no good words for Derick... and I don’t like that Penelope dutifully takes all the blame, again ...
    Callisto!:love::love::love: Come back soon! And take Penelope from this evil house!:love::love::love:

Thank you @Upsadaisy for spoilers!

16. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the Penelope, but more sorry for the real Yvonne since the poor girl get lost in the crowd and then such monstrous things happened to her. it’s not hard to imagine what could happen in real life. How many children are lost or abducted and nothing good is waiting for them.

Sorry for my English

17. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elyriona I will appreciate everything you post here. I would love to read the translated novel and spoilers, we, who loves this novel are reliant only to your kindness and generosity in posting your translation here. Technically, anything that is related to this novel, I want to read it.

This forum has been a haven for me with all the spoilers and translation and I hope it will keep going.

Thank youuuuu all! @Elyriona @Upsadaisy @ the rest of those who shares their spoilers! You guys are amazing

18. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone calls out Derick!! Ugh man. I'm glad I sensed the "trash" vibes from him since the trial incident. I can only say, his character is irredeemable.

It's very irritating that a rumor that she drank the poison for attention was going around but what's more irritating is that this idea came from her family, AKA DERRICK, who should be defending her instead of blaming her and claiming she's an attention whore. I hope Derrick would just shut up for the rest of his life.

I still wonder what kind of "love" Derrick has for Penelope because he obviously doesn't trust her and would rather lock her up (he said this during his talk with the Duke before the hunting competition). He even has the gall to get jealous of Callisto and Vinter when he can't even do anything for her :blob_catflip:

19. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    yess