Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Archanae

Archanae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH this is such a beautiful chapter! Finallyyyyy after all the heartache and struggles, truths are told, communication is made, love is shown, YES!

As for Eon with the pond, I think he will immerge himself and get out, to come clean (pun intended xD), metaphorically, from the past.
    Once he gets out of the water he's no longer the emperor, for good, he's a commoner all new, ready to start a new life, and ready to marry the love of his life.

At least that's how I see it.

And I agree with you Samira, I'd like to see the same things in the last chapters + see the maid who tried to kill Li, die in suffering.

Li could maybe forgive her, but not after she killed her maids, that Li referred to as '' children '' in chap 98 in France (the one that got out yesterday).

Anyway, Baaaaaaaah too happy right now! Thanks as always, for sharing, for your time and dedication, Samira!

Tt123 and samira01 like this.
  2. dinosastrous

dinosastrous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww finally we're truly going near the ending... Thanks @samira01 for the spoiler! :blobmelt:
    Now waiting to see a little bun!

Archanae and samira01 like this.
  3. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @spchntrt as I commented on early posts ...
    ***Please everyone keep in mind that as the novel ended, it was showing up to chapter 123 so this and hopefully 2 or maybe few other chapters ....Are Already Extras for this story.
    What was I expecting on this release was the author's thanking note, her comments and her explanation on why did she decided on this ending and so on and so on....but for my surprise us fans we get to continue to read Li and Eon story for a little bit more....

Be In Touch!

samira01

4. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

My pleasure @Tt123 and thank you for your time and your kind words , ha ha ha yes about the jumping scene it does indeed, give us reading a reminder of their first encounter but my it's a little bit different from yours....I will add it later after other replies if any..

Be In Touch!

samira01

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Archanae and Tt123 like this.
  5. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    @Archanae ...hey nice, nice I like that way of see it the jump scene too. It is one of my way of see it too, the other way @Tt123 mentioned already too but I still have another one in my mind.
    And you know that I was thinking early today, at work ha ha ha, with all the craziness that is going on but still I thinking that the pond wasn't even deep so how come when they met and Li pushed him into the pond why it shows like the pond was kind of a deep one in the first chapter of this series..??? Do the emperor order to make it less deep so no harm would come to his crown prince..???

Be In Touch dear...

samira01

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  6. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you, thank you so very much for your comment @dinosastrous I really appreciated

Be In Touch!!

samira01

Archanae likes this.
  7. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey <3
    Maybe it's bc they were kids so obviously, it was way deeper for them, then. Plus his clothes must have been super heavy underwater, so the images we've seen of a bottomless pond, were actually reflecting his anxiety at that moment. I guess that'd be it.

Or he didn't go in th middle of the pond, and its deepness is more important, farther (by that I mean he didn't go far, he stayed close to the shore).

KISSU KISSU <3

samira01 likes this.
  8. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @Archanae sorry that I'm replying until now, getting very busy during the weekend at home with my family. I think that I will go with ..."Plus his clothes must have been super heavy underwater, so the images we've seen of a bottomless pond, were actually reflecting his anxiety at that moment." I will take this. It really makes more sense this way, because this jump scene on ch124, Eon really did a big jump but when they were kids, Li was just 7 when she pushed him into the pond so I don't think she was that strong to send him to the middle of the pond where it may be more deep or so..?? and perhaps since that's his residence for like....ever, so Eon knows the areas of the pond where it's less deep and where it's deep enough that someone could drown.

Be In Touch!!

samira01

Archanae likes this.
  9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Hello @Archanae and @Tt123 and thank you sharing your thoughts with me about the jumping scene, I really was hoping to read few others or a least for other TWQ fans sharing some ideas in this thread but I do understand that there no so many liking or following The Wicked Queen story since front the very beginning were just few post in this thread with little to no much info about spoiler.
    .....Very well, for the jumping scene
    As @Tt123 mentioned this jumping scene does remind some how about their first encounter when Li pushed him to the pond.
    Also, @Archanae mentioned in a metaphor way and this is one of my way of seeing this scene.
    Eon calls her name, "Li" then jumped to the pond, Li calls him and tells him to hurry and get out. When he jumped to the pond he stood for a moment in the pond not looking a Li. In the other hand, Li is telling Eon the hurry out but he keeps saying even by him jumping in; there is not harm so he won't die for what he's doing then he turns around and goes to her and hold her hand and that there will be a reward because of the courage just now......So, I think; Eon jumped in the pond in order to encourage himself because he wanted to propose to Li, he took her there knowing the misunderstanding about him calling her wild flower ( even a song goes around the palace, but as Li said everyone sings the first part of the song but not the ending - no a wild flower, it's a pearl flower ) but he didn't, he called her pearl blossom when they met and that's the misunderstanding from the very beginning and for that reason Li pushed him into the pond because she thought Eon called her wild flower and all their drama begins.
    So, Eon left behind his throne to be with her, the love of his life. That's what he really wanted from the very beginning since their childhood but he was the crown prince. Now Eon understand how hard Li's life was living in the palace and his indifference, so he knows he did her wrong big time but still he wants her and he wants to be with her the rest of their life and just as @Archanae commented, he would like to start everything again and re-do it as best as possible....so knowing that she suffered so much pain because of him, Eon still feels unworthy at some level but even though he won't let go so in order to take the next step so he needed the extra, so he encouraged himself by jumping in the pond as he said this courage would bring him the reward that desperate wants Li to confirm.
    But in my opinion he already redeemed himself because he was the emperor and in order to be with her, he left all that behind...Normally what we see....a regular girl who meets "The Prince" fell in love, she becomes the princess and happy ever after...correct!! However, this time it's the Emperor who's leaving everything and yes, he could just bring her back to the palace and make her the empress but just like he said that he didn't want for her to keep on carry, bear it which who knows anyone would attempt to kill her. So yes, he is not longer the emperor because of Li alone and that includes in all types of aspects.
    Oh goodness....all these just to comment .....to encourage himself to propose.

Be In Touch my friends,

samira01

Danigurl, TishaCat, Archanae and 2 others like this.
  10. Nononu

Nononu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Li happy with Eon then I'm glad :") but his sin are too much for me.

Uchicha101 and samira01 like this.
  11. Eleanoria

Eleanoria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Thank you Samira...I thought Epi 123 was the last.

samira01 likes this.
  12. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

The same, as long Li is happy ...I take this ending and the first ending by her dying set up on fire, that was really cruel, really cruel indeed. However, if the author would have kill Eon, the love of her life well then, the author is indirectly killing Li too which this would be a tragedy series and not even a bit or romance.

Be In Touch..!!

samira01

13. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shitty story... Eon is a piece of shit that should have died horribly and lonely for being as immature and shitty as he was and too many here are giving him a pass cause he's hot and powerful and you're immature little girls lol. That's how it seems to me.... the FL definitely had her problems, but she also had a more shit upbringing that warped her. He's just a piece of shit. Reading the spoilers doesn't make me think any better of him and another case of shitty story where shitty characters get a good/happy ending for no good damn reason.

Li shoulda found happiness without him/moving passed him. That'd have been a better ending. Would have been better to have realized her love for him wasn't even real love and you can have more than one love in life. Grow up, not be immature and let a piece of shit ruin your life. It'd be nice for once if women in these stories had self respect.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    Lifeline, Skite, Uchicha101 and 2 others like this.
  14. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all,

as always, until the end....@samira01 with the latest released chapter of The Wicked Queen at KAKAOPAGE on 06/03/20.
    Sorry everyone, I wasn't able to update as schedule...getting home late from work.

...And Hey guess what..??? yes this thread is spoiler to TWQ fans or at least for those who would like to know how this story end. If it's likable or unlikable is for every individual to decide and personally I am very please, very, very please that Li didn't die a horrible death and she was able to mentally became stable thanks to the herb guy. The part about Eou suffering for her death and be apart from her for five years was a given, maybe a little bit more regrets but still throwing away the emperor seat because of her well if that is not love I don't know how to call it..!!

I believe and hoping we are getting few more chapters or even an extra book ...!! Let's see shall we??

***CHAPTER 125***

In the first scene Eon is holding hand with Li and walking back to their residence...

Li....If I didn't hear it wrong that I'm a pearl and not a wild flower...Even going to the pond wouldn't it have been Your Majesty?( I guess they already had their talk )

Eon...provably / I guess so.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Li...Your absence treat me in the pass? It's fine, I don't have to come back this long way?

Eon.....No..., Would it have been the same,I'm the emperor and you're more than a regular woman...,will be? You Grand advisor's caring. I am not the emperor..., "I want You!( I desire you ) I can Love You. With your father competing for power with the leaders( or With the leaders competing for power with your father / either or means the same ), the cost of people blood....The former Yim dynasty queen, Myung Bin, this old fox the only change to appear in front of power, (and now you just realized it??) with the royal power, local princes hand in hand with them, want to create the delusion...All of them..To the two of us to be shred torn. You, even my child if you ( were conceived ) were pregnant, and I MUST HAVE found the residence of each concubine to be every night. I cannot be emperor, I never be only yours ( like saying Li, I want to be only your, I don't want to touch any other woman. I desire and want only you )
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Eon is telling all these to Li, they were in the way back and very close to the palace walls. When Li question about her to be a pearl flower and if he took her to that place because their first encounter at the pond and if so they don't need to go back there, to let everything in the past ( so Li is saying as long we are together any where is fine for her and that's why Eon says all of these with a very sad/hurt/pain look in his eyes )
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    All he's saying since he's not longer the emperor and she also doesn't carry her royal title He can and love her but at the palace there is a battle for power between leaders, the royal families or clans together with all those women at the harem, her(Li) and their child(ren) to be would be in danger all the time and he(Eon as the emperor must have every single night visit each of the concubines of his harem...uh poor Eon his face, he just looks so sad...keep in mind those women in the harem are bonds for the good of the dynasty(royal empire) to tie power families with the royal family. So he has to play favors with those concubines in a way to keep Li and their unborn child safe. Eon is telling Li that he can't be emperor because that will means he would not be her and both of them are just going to be shred torn by all that system.
    Eon...still talking, saying..Not matter how you want, even if you wanted; Me too.
    And they got discovered by two palace maids....so we may get an additional book here TWQ fans!!
    Because.....
    Li.....You're here to throw all/everything away?
    Eon....unavoidable thing, No. If there is a way to have you, it's only this. ( I just love how this sentence sound the best ha ha )
    If you can't have the empress seat or if you can't become the empress. I the emperor seat; I have to throw it away. ( She could be the empress seat but Eon doesn't want her to bear it, to bear all of that since she suffered way to much already. He knows it won't be easy and even with her father status she will confront many hardship and even though in order to keep her safe he would do what he most to success that won't guaranty for Li to be out of danger.)
    All this just remind me the last night when Eon ordered for Li to leave the palace....so that night after he hear from the other side of the door, he says, " What can I do Li, I'm already the emperor" is like saying Li, you just told me your feelings but Li, I love you too but what can I do. I'm already the emperor...like how can we be together just the two of us. Ref. to Chapter 57 ending scene

Li..... Eon.... says his name and embrace him
    Thoughts....Eon,"You have never, never be my woman. You can't have the Yim Dynasty empress seat," remembering all of what she said behind the door. Ref. to Chapter 57
    Indeed....How stupidly you are....

Second scene,

They are back at their residence, night time.....And of course that was a yes from Li!
    You and me, these twenty years since I met you.
    ...Already so,that long?
    Unfortunately These Years seemed slow, Looking back I would like to when did it flow again.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Eon Li...!
    Li Yes, Eon!!
    Eon Us, the couple engaged..finally.
    Thoughts "Fate"
    They are already in the middle of the wedding ceremony
    Thoughts.....Was it destiny to come in the first place? Well, I'm going against fate(destiny)..I don't think so...(talking about his throne)
    Li....Thinking about it what my sister told me...
    Eon realizes Gung Gi(Li's maid) is outside by the door
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Gung Gi.....outside Li's room, and trying to hear something since it's unusual quiet. Why it's so quiet? My Ma'am, mama. What about this room, I didn't know if ..
    Eon...shouts from the inside of the room, " You can't...!! Don't come in, go back!!??"
    Gung Gi.... woww.. and she runs off ....Mama (Ma'am) Indeed, thank you for coming...

Third / Final scene,

Eon.....How is that so..?
    Li......The light, please turn it off
    Eon is uncovering her face and says to her," My wife today will be other / or different from the women who was in my arm last night? Are you ashamed now? or why are you ashamed ?
    Li....No like that..., yesterday, there was none, In this bright place he can see the unsightly wounds(scars).
    Eon....Li,
    he calls her name but she didn't answer him and calls her again, Li..., but at the same time grabs her leg just to get a hold of her feet....and you can SEE the REST!!!
    Li.....shouts, "Eon!!"
    Eon....It's all right...!! ....And thank you. Thank you so much for this incomparable, come here now touchable..., Alive..., come back to my arms. .... And he is crying, I see tears

Well not everyone but to all TWQ fans, I hope this is to your liking...
    I'm adding the rest of the pics
    Be In Touch!!!

samira01

15. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 thank you very much for this translation and for all hard work that you have done here,:blobnosebleed::aww::blobbunny::blobbunny:

Seiren88, Archanae and samira01 like this.
  16. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 125 : PICTURES PART II

Added as chapter numbers
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is when Eon tells Li if she won't become the empress he's throwing away the emperor seat for her

[​IMG] This is when (remembering) Eon tells her she never been his woman and he won't give the empress seat to her

[​IMG] when talking about the 20 years since they met ..
    [​IMG] Eon realizes Gung Gi is outside by the door and tells her to leave...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And all of these are the wedding ceremony...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. When Li tells Eon to turn of the light and she is thinking she doesn't want Eon to see her scars

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Eon calls her name first time without taking actions....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    When calls her name 2nd time, tells Li thank you for coming back to his arms, to be alive and you can see what he's doing!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

To all the TWQ fans I hope this is to your liking !!

Be In Touch!

samira01

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    papapa, Pachey, mirrorkells and 13 others like this.
  17. Archanae

Reading List:
    Link
    My dearest Samira, as always THANK YOU for updating us!! <3
    I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY SEEING THEIR WEDDING, FINALLY! And how he kisses her feet and embraces her entirely, scars and all, meaning he REALLY ADORES HER, no matter what happens to her. He already wasted so much time in his stupid pride, but he only ever loved her and no one else, over these twenty years. They've suffered so much, we realize slowly that both of them suffered, and their time finally has come, THEIR time for the remaining of their lives, to enjoy each other in happiness and a simple life.

Samira I must say I'm a bit sad also, that there's a lack of discussion about the story, as the chapters went advancing, it's mostly you posting, and updating us with the story, imo that's a bit sad.

On the other side, what do you think about, after the series end, we make a post in which we put the links to each chapter you've posted? It'll be easier for people coming here, to find the chapters :)

As for the hater who came here to hate and call us '' immature girls '' : you just absolutely don't get that story. Eon is a basic Tsundere, he just had a problem with communication all these years, while Li had lacked parental love and love overall. Suffered jealousy from Eon's schemes, which were the result of his own jealousy, bc he was in love with Li but thought she preferred Ye-On, whereas she just has a genuine friendship with him, and bc she's not impressed and admirative of Ye-On, she can open up to him naturally.

Anyway, you understand nothing of this story, and nothing of life or relationships. None of us ever said their love story is good, we ALL agreed to say it's toxic, but this is them. Some ppl don't know how to do elseway, they're older and more mature now. Needless to say, he didn't molest or physically abuse her, but in these ancient times, life was different. Li actually was a very strong MC, and she really won this mysogynic world over. Eon was a dude which actually suffered from love, and who actually was loyal to Li. It was his own stupidity that brought him 20years of suffering, yes, but we needed to see all their hardships and how their story and characters evolved, if you can't understand life is a journey, go and read smg else and don't insult us.

Buh-bye.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    SarahNA, TishaCat, samira01 and 2 others like this.
  18. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having a problem with communication is one thing, letting someone suffer as he has is another... he's pretty shit. And he's an idiot for assuming things. I do understand the story well, I'm just not blinded by the bullshit fantasy "first love is true love" nor am I going to be blinded cause he's a "zomg so hot guy". He had power and let shit happen to her he shouldn't have. And no amount of "being a Tsundere" is acceptable for it.

tisifone21 likes this.
  19. frezzia

frezzia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why are you still here? You have free choice to abandon this thread and this manhwa. If you dont like the character be done with it and read another novel/manhwa that you think have good male lead and will make you happy.

As always thank you so much @samira01 for your kindness to give us spoiler. So grateful for your efforts

samira01, rock.doll and Archanae like this.
  20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @samira01 !!! This chapter im dying from sweetness. This chapter made me Want to scream “ I forgive you EON!!” So glad they officially married and the way he look and kiss her feet, it’s really so much love. Thank you again for your hardwork samira01

Archanae and samira01 like this.