Resolved Forgotten BL Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazyLizzy, Jun 6, 2020.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've lost all my tabs, weeks ago. I've been searching back those novels. Some found, some didn't, this one is my favored and I've looked crazily for this novel but I still couldn't find it:blobtired: despite what I could barely remember, I need help, please :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:.
    It's set in interstellar times. The MC transmigrated from.... i don't know, maybe he's from the cultivation times but I remember MC being the silent yet genius and powerful type. He transmigrated into a body whose face was deeply scared and was engaged with a disabled or was it, maniac General? Major? Anyway, the ML was a lost case, what more, he was engaged with a waste. Yes, ori!body was a waste who had no power, and was badly scarred on his face. He was the famous in the high society for this. And the family was malicious towards the ori!body.
    MC went to meet ML and cured him. How? My memory about this is blurred....
    It's in interstellar time, not ABO or Sentinel Guide. But I think more towards mental powers. Anyway, MC cured ML and I think, agreed to the engagement because the ori!body family was toxic.
    So, anyway, after that MC was still in the middle of curing his scars, I don't know why but MC went to compete or something in a show of a live broadcast. At that time, his face was still not completely healed. And had worn a mask over his face. I don't know how many times he had to go to the show but MC is very famous and of course, someone just had to be jealous over his success, I think and forced him to take off his mask. Thankfully, his face had already healed by then and showed his face for the first time to the whole universe, literally.
    ML already knew that MC was the masked contestant and was very furious with the perpetrator. He also came to the show for MC. I think this show had something to do with music.
    Oh, and also, MC is super genius. He could get full marks in every subject. Except for art....

Ah, shit. I have to go. Someone's calling me. I'll come back to put more info in! Please, help me find it! I know there's too little info but I promise I'll come back and fill in more!

Ixzah and TokioftheBel like this.
  2. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this is interesting. I also want to know

3. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too

4. GregLikesBooks

GregLikesBooks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does sound interesting...I also want to know!
    Was it not on Novel Updates?
    For books that I'm tracking I usually put them into their own lists....
    For my browser I prefer using 'OneTab' and saving the tabs periodically....(Although maybe you could just bookmark them into their own folder to get a similar effect)
    If you remember or find out please let us know what the book is though!
    :)

5. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it translated?
    Shounen ai or Yaoi?
    Any tags you remember?
    Number of chapters or around where you stopped?
    The group who translated it?
    Is it CN, JP, or KR? Probably CN, right?
    Any more specifics?

6. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not on novel updates. Well, when I read it, it wasn't translated and I have no idea how that book came to. Maybe from a recommendations from one of the hundreds of books in reading....
    Yup. I did do that but..... my phone, hasn't been updated much and it seems be going haywire and pretty much deleted everything in the chrome except for history:blob_teary:.
    And I'll definitely tell you guys if I find it:blobhero:!

It's not translated. Pretty sure about that. I think. It wasn't when I MtLed it.
    Yaoi. Definitely Yaoi.
    Main subject, as in the shou.
    I stopped around 4/5. Don't remember how much chapter was it.
    And yup, it's CN.
    The MC wasn't transmigrated into a book. I don't know if he had a system, this is what I'm trying to remember but it's all blurry:sweating_profusely:

Ergh. Sorry for the little info but it was just so long ago :blob_teary:

I still don't remember if the MC was a cultivator but I think he may have a system. I mean, how would he have a pill to cure his scars, then and also.... with the MC's character, he would never go to a show with how serious and silent of a guy he is.

Edit: on second thought, maybe he is a cultivator and had some pills but still.... going to the show?????? Argggghhhgghh!!! I am so confused!!!
    For now, let's just say he has a system..... or maybe not.... ugh.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2020
    thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  7. GregLikesBooks

Reading List:
    Link
    You might check your 'history' since you said that's still there.
    If it's not translated then what MTL sites do you frequent and have you checked them already?

8. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The last time I read it was about.... a year ago? The history has long deleted that time around so it's not being kept in the history anymore. As for the sites. I don't remember from which one cuz..... I only remember the scene of the novel and not the words. So, it's a bit hard.....

9. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can check the site you read it at?

10. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing is.... I don't remember what's the name of the novel :facepalm:

11. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend Firefox, nothing gets deleted if you update it for app updates. You can also sync it from computer to mobile and vice versa. It doesn't have the update to new version on both computer or mobile besides app updates.

I hope you find it!

Edit: I found this extension called tabXpert, it is good to use, if you accidentally close it, it can still get it back. Even if the whole session is closed, it can be brought back in its whole glory. Might greatly help you, there is a guide if you are not sure of some stuff. Hope this helps protect from you from Chrome's weird updates. Can save incognito too.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  12. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    You. Are. An. Angel!!!!!!:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    At that time, I tried so hard to find anything that could help me recover those tabs back but I didn't:blobdead:. Now, I'm definitely gonna save it for the future cu I have a feeling this is gonna happen again.... As it happens, I can't use it cuz of low space. It might even be because the phone is old. Even the songs are 70% gone just yesterday. Ugh. Really need to buy a new phone asap. But really, thank you so much for this info cuz this is really, really great! Yayyyy! No need to fear again:blobhero:! Hahahahhhahaha!

As for the search of the book, I still haven't found it. It's funny though. The novels that I found are usually not the ones I'm searching. Like. Seriously :blob_catflip:. Is it because I'm bad at searching....

Lost Happiness likes this.
  13. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    I get how you feel. I had tons of tabs opened from raw mtl and fanfics but one mistake such as accidentally lagging and clicking the close browser or wanting to choose sleep but actually clicked shutdown on my laptop oof I lost my progress especially since I love using incognito, I resorted to notetaking down each progress until I found tabxpert.

I refuse to touch chrome on my phone since it doesn't handle well a lot of tabs. Firefox on my phone has around 97 tabs and they function smoothly. Ony con is translating isn't a feature, you will need to add extensions such as google translate for firefox extension. But overall, FireFox is quite good.

14. GregLikesBooks

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Great Suspender" plugin on Chrome greatly reduces the load on a PC..but I don't know how it does on mobile (or if it is even available). It essentially 'caches' the pages and turns the tab non-interactive and saves a lot of memory. I don't know if it's available for Firefox or not though.....I have hundreds of tabs open on Chrome...lots of novel stuff

15. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    mobile can't use extensions so chrome is a no go for me on mobile. Firefox is build in I think since the page suspend itself when inactive. That is why I greatly prefer Firefox on mobile but use Chrome on my laptop. It is also easier to continue using something I've used since a long time. Nah I don't like that extension since I would read halfway on one novel and skip to another novel vice versa. Having to reload the page and erase my reading progress doesn't help me much.

16. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I... I... Found it:blobReach:? I guess so. Maybe. Not sure but the MC name rings a bell and the synopsis. I.... Maybe:hmm:........
    This is surprising. (0 0) :blobsalt:
    I haven't confirmed yet because I've only read a quarter of chapter one:blobpopcorn:. I'll keep up to date whether it is or not.
    Don't look at my words being calm but in actually dumbfounded, shocked and excited as hell.
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!! This book might be it! Please let it be it!!!!!! :blobphone::blobphone::blobphone:

17. GregLikesBooks

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what book do you think it MIGHT be? Don't keep us in suspense....

LazyLizzy likes this.
  18. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha:blobmelt:! :blobsweat_2: sorry about that.
    Here's the tittle:
    上将的宠婚计划[娱乐圈]
    The admiral's doting plan
    Links: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2647056

Copy paste from Mr. Google:

The cute little snow leopard is beautiful, and the loyal dog admiral can attack. Cute pets are white and sweet.

In the future interstellar rebirth, Asian cultivators will be the actor?
    Have an extra fiance? Or a disabled general?
    So, if you save the admiral, will he be free?
    After a long time:
    Admiral: It's not love first after marriage, obviously love at first sight.

Admiral's infinite camouflage pk actor's variety vest.

Admiral's Guide to Doting His Wife

1. Momo must be able to cook the food he likes, but he must not eat too much.
    2. Momo is always lost, so be sure to hold it carefully when you go out.
    3. Momo's transformation is too cute, this must not be seen.
    4. Momo has too many fans, who dares to come up and kill him! ! ! !

And yes! It is this book! Hahahahahahaha!!! I actually found it!!! Wooooooooo!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020