Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. mochispinky

mochispinky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read 26pages of spoilers, opinions and thoughts..BUT all i ian think of are the images of LJX AND SFF happy with thier child mad MZ longingly looking at them from afar.

LJX &SFF kissing away inti the sunset while heartbroken and ill MZ starring at them.

MZ finally trying to win everything in 2nd life , but still ended up loosing more than her life and family. The image of her looking at her father brother beheaded heads and cruel smile of LXJ *chills*.

And now after knowing all these and still ended up saving the scum to be backstabbed into loosing her fertility in her own husbands hands.
    Wow. Anyone...i i s ANYONE can have redemption in this story...but not the ML.

I refuse to accept it! He deserves a lonely ghost lofe full of heartbreak and betrayal.

2. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I support that !!!
    Some may think MZ is pathetic to love LJX in 1. and 2. life but it needs a lot of guys to stay in love with him. She really exhausted everything for love. She burned out physically and mentally. As the saying went, she made all 99 steps to him but he didn't made 1 step towards her and he was her husband.
    In 2. life I see her as a person who changed after a heavy accident. You may think she was cruel but she only did what other c oncubines did but she this time didn't get not only neglected by him, next to favoring other women she also lost her family and her will to live because of guilt.
    1 . Live loving him from far, she was only his shadow will be was in the light with his consorts and his children. She was so pitiful and depressed, anyone would whither away. When she was poisened and dying she really had nothing to live for. Her husband would not miss her, she is far away to help her family, she lost her ability as a woman to have children. What would get love look like if she loved. She would have to watch how LJX would have more women and more kids. Envying them to have a connection to him though the kids. She is an empty empress who will have no own kids to look out for later. One of LJX heir could kill her later. She will see him as he would love his children's and be more affectionate with their mothers because of the childrens. They are a family and she is a lonely woman always outside of the picture. There is no "she" in LJX future. He doesbt need her to stay with him to grow old. He made a family with other women and didn't care about her and her feelings. He rubbed salt on her wounds. He never looked at her loneliness. He never turned back to see how she saw his love and never but himself in her shoes because he just didn't care for him. He even fought for his kids with her when she was never at fault. What is her place in the harem. All his women and kids where more closer to him asshe, who is his empress and wife. Her love was very selfless. But she could not attract him and keep him. He was the one killing her through his actions.

2. Live: She fought for him aggressive. She used her power to block the others to get his attention. She wanted him to see that she is strong and useful and has value for him to give her his attention even if only to use her. She wanted him to bend a little for her and at the same time she tried to remove her obstacles. But he saw her as a threat and killed her family and removing her power. She also lost her ability to have children.
    She was open about her love for him but earned only disgust and more torture because he openly pampered other women. He was disgusted with her love and jealousy. In the end he drow her to madness and she killed herself of guilt. Her showing of her power was a threatwhich killed her family.

Children are the retirement money for a woman. Children means he loves her or sees her as worthy to keep around with him. Because children will need a mother to take care of.

LJX would not allow MZ to have children because of her family. He didn't want a royal bloodline with MZ.

I see 1. Live as the true story which would have repeated again and again if MZ didn't change like a virus in the game.

All the things LJX is doing in 3. live is worthless because he could have done it in 1. live. Like comforting MZ not having children. Where was he in 1. live ?
    He said he has no feelings for SFF but he was intimate with all the other women in the harem before MZ changed and he also pampered them. It is not like the MZ in 3. live didn't suffer the same way before getting her memories. Him having no feelings for SFF sound so fake when he has so many other women in the harem with whom he had sex and one may still be pregnant (the consort who made a fuss a while back and was send to cold palace ? ).

He wants her love and jelousy from 2. live and her care and selflessness from 1. live but he killed that himself two times.

Her not caring is the result of two life times. She is an exhausted soul who has her family to care now and he is a man who could still order to kill her family.
    I think without her saving him he would not care for her. How sad is it, that 5 years of marriage, her love and touch couldn't seem be him and she was not trusted for 2 lifetimes.

3. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If possible could someone translate some of the opinions in Chinese to leave it for the artist to read.

tisifone21 likes this.
  4. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... I MTL the Chinese comments on weibo on the recent chapter(because I'm obsessed with this manhua and I have no social life :unsure:).
    It seems that many of them are convinced LJX was the one to set SSF up with the prescription.
    As per their comments, they think that MZ only intended to make SSF say she is no longer a virgin to disgust LJX and to tarnish her carefully crafted 'good reputation, but never to set her up to be killed. If Su was still accepted as concubine after that and went against her, she would have brought up the voodo doll she placed there herself to frame Su for harming the empress. But since SSF's murder plan(evidenced by the prescription) was exposed MZ just went with the flow and finished Su off.

So me (being a loser that I am) went back to ch 66.2 to find some clue to support this.
    I found that in the panel where SSF is denying about the prescription, LJX countered her with "You don't know? Well then, do you know that the incense you gave to the empress will heavily bind with the medicinal herbs in the prescription which would cause death!"

MZ's face after that panel was like:
    :blobwoah:

Now, keep in mind that as per MZ's POV, LJX shouldn't even know about the incense because she never told him.
    Us readers knew Suqin told him about the incense after swapping them out for the normal ones. But for MZ, It must be suspicious that he would bring that up as a counter argument against SSF's denial when he shouldn't have known about it. He brought up this point prior to interviewing Su's maid and finding out Su used this technique to kill her little brother.

It's no wonder MZ is so wary of him in ch 68.1. She must have realised how fickle his love can be at this point.

I'm curious though, what would LJX have done if MZ didn't bring Su to his attention like this? Would he let her go? Seems to me he only went after Su - AFTER he made sure that MZ truly wanted revenge. But even then, he didn't exactly get his hands dirty. Su's death is mainly on MZ's conscience, not his. What a cunning d'bag. Schemed to sacrifice his old love for a new love but made damn sure it won't be his finger pulling the trigger.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  5. imtree

imtree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why this manhua is very good. It's an infuriating manhua :mad: how the author tries to whitewashing the ml and it's a story about fl's unconditional love journey..

First, we need to understand the character. she describes as a stubborn, persistent, naive, pure and, clean person (before marriage). She loves to stand up for the weakling (like ljx before he becomes Emperor).
    As far as I follow this story (we set aside ml's pov), I agree that ljx only regards fl as his chess piece after the marriage. Then I think he starts to open to her and continuously curious about her. Do you guys remember the part when fl gives soup to him? He denied at first, but he ends eating it after fl's some trials (he sees her wound).
    If we see LJX's pov, we know that he almost knows all her whereabouts, like her allergic, what she likes (he knows she likes rain, he feels uneasy when he knows her rainy night's trauma), even her crafted food taste. why? I guess he spies on her (it's also shown a picture of how he peeked on her when she was playing ziter). Regarding the ML's promises to SSF time, it was count that ML cheated on her, didn't he?

Then let's move to the period before the ambush arch on their holiday in the mountain. Do you guys remember that she caught after eavesdropped LJX's meeting? The next scene is also a hint. LJX informed MZ about the ambush? why? He was testing her.
    Then let's move again in the ambush part. The concubines and Emperor chariots were run in a separate way and the best-talented general harbored concubine chariots. Why he didn't protect the emperor? Was it to protect the concubines? we all know that he don't fall in love with any of the imperial concubines, do we? I guess that general was assigned for MZ, whether it was good/bad intention. Maybe LJX would use her as a defense piece if he failed?
    or as an inducement? I know he played as a defenseless emperor, but why didn't he just collaborated with his best-talented general instead? It's an ambush after all.

This the most important part...
    What I know til now is LJX's political tendency. His political strategies seem to incline SSF's family party. Zhen/Chen fei (I forgot her name hiks T.T, a concubine who likes cats and doesn't chase emperor's favor) is represented SSF family party. She has a family-related with SSF. We all know that she is the one who has LJX's trust.
    We can also see his political tendency through how he arranges SSF marriage with a prospect man. I remembered in MZ internal mind, she once mentions that this man will become one of the most trusted and capable person for LJX. Why does LJX do that? He manages his bright future wannabe person marries into his trustable party (SSF family). If I am true, I indeed agree that LJX really really trusts SSF, so it explains why he let this bi*ch tortured MZ and take over the harem in 1st life. However the difference between SSF and MZ is 'the one who hold LJX's trust'.
    How about the reason that he only places this bi*ch into cold palace? I think that it is bcs of her family's deed and power in the court. SSF condition in 3rd life is same with MZ's condition in 2nd life. In the 2nd life, it's just her demeanor is too meddling with LJX's politic, so he kills her family eventually (removes her support). But we know he never intends to kill her right? He shivers when he sees her suicide. After all it is explained why he can put up with SSF debauchery in 3rd life except her intention to kill MZ. Actually, he gets furious too when he knows this bi*ch's intention both in 1st life and this life. He still wants to keep MZ for him. Despite of her bad behavior, he STILL don't want to KILL MZ. It's different case with the bi*ch. He don't hesitate to kill her and he isn't afraid of her family power+party just because her intention to MZ now.

Does LJX love SSF? Hmm i don't know bcs I'm not the emperor :D ~~But why did LJX let SSF killed easily by MZ anyway? Is it really because he has changed his heart? If it's true, I will kill HIM asap.
    For me, it's weird if LJX don't marry SSF eventough he has became emperor. I think it's because he has Zhen fei in his harem (concubine who loves cats), he has got their family side afterall.. But why this concubine? Why it isn't the bi*ch??

Talking about trust, let's see into LJX's scheme when he damages himself fo fl. What is the point of his scheme? Her trust? indeed. But in this test, I think LJX achieves more than that. He gets the MZ's guarantee. A guarantee about she will devote herself to him. FL said she will 'protect' ML no matter what. Not only he gets MZ's trust, but also he gets a trust for himself. For MZ, she gets ML's trust. Jeez, trust issue~~
    Remember also that their life was fine when they were still a prince and princess, and it's changed when he becomes the EMPEROR. In addition, he looks enjoying himself sooo much (they go to many places) when he stays with her in her recuperating period (after run away arch).

As far as I read, LJX has 2 political systems alongside with him. Military and government administration. MZ represents military, but why he didn't trust her before? He has married her for 5/6 years afterall. Whereas, SSF family is a scholar family so it doesn't wonder why their family dominates the government administration. We know the author tells us that LJX carries out many good rules throughout these government administrators (This why SSF family is powerful guys). It's explained also why LJX downgrade the prime minister family in both lifetimes, although his daughter (the concubine who tries to slander MZ) born the oldest prince for ML.
    From my explation we can see that MZ family is really really powerfull guys (I luv you, MZ :*). Damn, her position is unshakable (she dominates almost all the army power), so I can understand why he's so scared of her because he wasn't believe in her before. He can't control her afterall. That's why many of the concubines try to harm her too, they want to strip her position. She has no one who stand up for her in the harem.
    SSF family is powerful too, but is it more powerful than the military? Come on, a troop can lurk into the administrators' house and kill them. wkwkwk.
    So it's explain why LJX chooses SSF in the first place, isn't it? I guess he has had already a plan to become the emperor in the first place, since he was a prince. She is the only child of her family, so it's easier for him to control the scholar family.
    Why LJX doesn't trust MZ? The author tells us once that MZ's dad doesn't involve in the capital politics. He neglects the political matters, so that's why he doesn't have any alliences in the capital. It's explained why her bro+dad didn't accompany her in her wedding.
    What do you think guys? I also remembered a scene where LJX is irritated by MZ's claim about her family's help for him in 2life (Li Defu shut her mouth suddenly).

I am really impressed with MZ's character afterall.. She is very kind hearted, strong, but also humble despite of her family background
    Well, it seems I try to whitewashing ML hahaha >.<
    After all, this is only my analysis guys, sorry if it's too long hehehe

6. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for this! I think your words are accurate. Made me wonder and anxious how the author is going to end the story. I want him to be utterly miserable and somehow gained the memories of the past. I want him miserable for the miserable past he gave her. He can have his seat as the emperor and his harem of women, hoards of kids, but he must not have MZ.

7. mochispinky

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait SSF is not a virgin? You mean to tellllll LJX did sleep with her and promised her before wedding???

8. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be what you say is true. But even then the one who got hurt is still MZ. He may like her but that does not give him right to diminish her.
    In her first life she was well behaved. What did he do. He let SSF rule over her. He overlooked all the humiliation she got from his harem. Then as cherry on top he left no chances to slander her, Even in presence of others. He brought her worth lower from anyone in the palace where everyone trampled upon her pride, although she was supposed to be an empress. An empress who rule over others.
    That's why in her second life she vowed to rise above all and she did so. She used all means she learned from his harem in her previous life. We all know how kind hearted she is. And her family does not have messy inner court. Then how she used those means when even her trusted maid servant doesn't know how to. Simple. She used what she personally saw or experienced. Then what he do. To cut her wings he killed her family. But it was not a problem if SSF did the same in first life. She was just put in cold palace as punishment. But an empress is not allowed to be on top ever. So just cut her support. Bring her down.
    I agree He didn't wanted her to die ever. Even in her earlier lives. But i guess what he seeks from her is blind devotion she showed to him after marriage. Where she does not have any self worth. Just like her in first life. To get satisfaction from see her there waiting for him. Thats why in second life where she was strong he decided to bring her down by killing her family. If her family doesn't exist she will rely on him then. He then will have her trust once again. But his plan failed, she suicide .
    Even in this life he is using all this persuasive techniques and playing all these ruses to gain her trust. In both previous life she trusted him so he didn't need to gain it. But in this life she has lost his confidence in him. She has given upon him. And it shows in her behaviour even if she tries to hide it. When he picked upon it he wanted to gain it desperately. I dont know why but he want to keep her to himself.
    It seems he is falling in love with her, whereas she is loosing her faith in him. Its a role reversal in present . But we can't estimated there future yet.

But on my side I want her above all, Even for little while. So she is free to choose. i want her to make decisions not from guilt, pity or anything else but from her own choice. Even if she decides to choose him in end, she should do so when he has apologised enough. As even not reborn he is gaining knowledge of past lives through his dreams. So he should repent not whitewashed.

9. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the main problem is that all these women do nothing but blame each other for not receiving LJX's affection.:facepalm::facepalm:
    And it didn't seem only about Su or Mz but also about the other concubines (I don't remember the name but there was one who wanted to use Mz to get rid of another concibine).:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    When the real "culprit" is Ljx, he doesn't care about any person, he care of his only "current" feelings, that's evident in all 3 lives.:blobtriumph:
    Unloved = no problem that ends.:blobthumbsdown:
    we all agree Ljx would do better to die (in all these lives he is the only one who has not died unfortunately).:hmm:
    I don't know if you remember in an old chapter that of the tree for luck in marriage, there was the elderly man who advised Mz not to "make the mistake of not noticing Ljx's love for her".
    now with the cabbage NOT NOTICE LJx LOVE.:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    Mz has killed this is undeniable we do not bring out the story of: if Ljk had not ignored her in her past life (because she made such choices) BUT AT LEAST SHE REPENTED. :blobwoah:
    Ljx ok he will not have the memories of his past lives but damn kill so without hesitation and moreover to prevent a woman from getting pregnant, it is without hope of rendering.:blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

10. imtree

imtree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,,
    I just feel that SSF and LJX relationship is only a 'transaction' for the ML. It's like if you give me the trust, then I'll give you the promise. Same condition between MZ and LJX in this life (A scene where LJX schemes to hurt himself). LJX gives MZ his life (TRUST), so that he can has MZ's PROMISE/guarantee.
    How can LJX doesn't need to gain MZ's trust?? LJX knows that his wife is about to escape! He is sensitive and smart afterall. We can also see that since MZ is willing to run with her kidnapper, LJX can smell her plan. Do you remember about his jealousy with her kidnapper bcs he takes care of MZ's wound? I don't really know what is his intention for needing MZ trust, but sure if MZ dissapears, of course the court will be unstable. MZ represents the "power" for LJX. SSF's family party/any family party (eg. prime minister family) won't dare to control LJX/government if there is MZ as the empress. MZ and SSF family/any family counteract each other, so I understand why LJX gets alert/cautious when SSF can get MZ's prescription. MZ doesn't have any allies in the court/capital politic because her father neglects any political matters from the very beginning (even before MZ married LJX). So it's reasonable if any party in the capital don't like MZ, and they all afraid of her because of her military power. MZ is her own party in the government. I imagine that if she just only says 'raid' then many troops will come over... anyway, LJX only can gives his trust to her because of her army power. What kind of promise LJX can give to her anyway? MZ is fulfilled. She doesn't need anything, even so she doesn't want the empress title.
    So I really really admire Zhen-er!

You can connect the dots from my explanation. Why does LJX let SSF behave at her will? Because she has the 'transaction' plus her family power dominates the government (they're scholar family). Trust and Promise. In 1st life MZ doesn't have it. She has power, but doesn't have the 'transaction'.
    Why can I say that SSF's family will has the power soon? In this time LJX still depends on Prime Minister's family, but he will be downgrade him later on. That's why he favors his daughter (concubine who slanders empress) now, but regardless MZ's internal mind, her family won't shine again as before. LJX wants to control his government independently through ties with the scholars/the administrators. Because of that, SSF's family party will dominate and rise.

He wants the TRANSACTION (TRUST+PROMISE) and CONTROL. In 1st life, LJX doesn't have the transaction with MZ, so he is insecure (can't control her). Maybe he is afraid if Situ family coorperates with the former crown prince and will dethrone him suddenly? In fact her family doesn't do it (just wants to kidnapped her), and MZ has already proven it by her action (ambush arc). So I think that's why LJX starts to believe her and wants to make the transaction. But I think LJX is really brilliant, he doesn't let SSF enter the harem in this life (despite she has the transaction). He has already had the transaction with MZ though. Imagine how it will be if MZ and SSF in the harem in this lifetime? I bet that he will get dizzy wkwkwk

I don't have any idea about LJX's love towards both SSF and MZ. I just feel ML really loves FL in all three lifes. I can see through the LJX's decision to kill SSF, whereas he is afraid when he sees MZ's committing suicide in FL's 2nd life.

Be aware of "the cat concubine" (Is it Zhen fei?). Her family will get stronger, and if MZ dies, she will be the only candidate for the empress. She is the best choice after all. She will have a strong family power soon, and she gets LJX's trust too..
    Is that why LJX said "I can't keep her" when MZ has died (1st life)? You know, Su+Zhen are already concubine. They are from same party.

It isn't easy becoming the empress after all... Especially the harem bans any political activity. Come that may, I will always support my Zhen-er

11. imtree

imtree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna tell you that you made my day :D :D :D
    You're sooooo funny :D :D
    I'm with youuu. I want him dead

tisifone21 and Asha7 like this.
  12. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i totally agree. For him its all about power or his feelings. He never tried to know any one of his woman. Be it MZ or SSF. They all were means to the end. This is why when Zhen is once again entangled with him after her resolve to get her freedom, I am in distress for her. But in last chapter when she showed him her fears and unwillingness through unconscious behaviour, I was thrilled. But its still not enough. For me LJX can't Redeem Himself. Nothing can prove him innocent.

I dropped the abandoned princess also beacuse of this. For me ruve can't be Redeemed. Even though he was whitewashed but he was guilty. Being a man, in feudal society, where he has power in a relationship, him 'feeling inferior' for me is an excuse. An act of coward. He destroyed her. It was his choices that tormented her. I also can't forgive her to choose him once again. It seems she has Stockholm syndrome.
    Well i want MZ to be like mu of star reborn. Where she let go of abuser, who prioritized power over her. Who didn't believe her truth. and she chooses a new life for her. I really admire her courage

13. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Su still is a virgin. MZ met up with Su prior and threatened Su to say that she has slept around to LJX (I guess to test how LJX would react? And to ensure su won't be able to use her "nice girl reputation" as an armour)

If LJX chose to not accept her into the harem, that would have solved the problem. If she is accepted into the harem despite not being pure, MZ would be more cautious and hence planned a safety net for herself (the voodo doll to take Su down).

But since LJX went in for the kill by setting up the prescription, MZ just went along and pulled out the voodo doll to get rid of Su once and for all.

14. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That spoiler in chapter 68... Why I didn't believe any nonsense he spouted? :ROFLMAO:

WinnieS and Asha7 like this.
  15. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Low key this manhua be making and reveling detective :blobspy: left and right. Everyone be diggin every lil details and clue :blobReach::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy:

WinnieS, Asha7 and Maeve Arte like this.
  16. Alexkendra

Alexkendra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really intrigued with this manhua . I even made an account here just to keep updated .

I realy want to know ML POV. Who knows we might be surprised to learned that of these things happened to FL was her fault . Remember when the old man in the “ magic tree” where he said to FL “ Dont you know he loves you, don’t do the same mistake” ???. Also the ML why is it, ML knows everything little things about her? Like the rain, allergies stuff like that. Personally If I dont care about the person, I wouldn’t even remember such kind of thing ! Even the first meet up and what not..

Oh boy.. what if she’s really sick and those things happened to her was just a dream? Or probably hallucinations?.. ugh I really want to know more

17. Alexkendra

Reading List:
    Link
    I Want to read manhua like this rebirth of muzhen. Where arrange marriage and the guy hate the girl? Of who loves someone else?

any suggestions? Thanks

18. mochispinky

Reading List:
    Link
    Im absolutely iching to know how deep is LXJ and SfX relationship. To have a prior history, amd how they were sooo depp in "love" in 1st life.
    Cause now it only seema like she is there to b a convenient chess piece for the ML.

WinnieS likes this.
  19. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if this idea is plausible. I failed to see any reasonable explanation for his behaviors. Especially his favored concubines. In both lives he had one, and he blatantly showed it to her. That kissing scene right in front of her can’t be for loving MZ right? Him beheading her only family members and gave her their heads? Are those possibly MZ hallucinating? I incline to believe that it’s not. But indeed it will be interesting to see his POV, regardless of misunderstandings or not.

tisifone21 likes this.
  20. Alexkendra

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobpats::blobpats::blobwoah::blobwoah:
    just my thought thought:LOL:. I was thinking that the kiss in front of her. Was actually intensional??? Like probably the b*t&@ grabbed ljx neck and kissed him, and saw FL so he ride the game? :blobunsure:.. i donkt know the reason though.. he probably heard something about her?

Then about his father and brother. It maybe a props? It could be a mask Or fake. We know he doesn’t want to her to die and he’s lenient to her regardless how FL before?:blobwoah:

ugh enlightened me please, :blobdizzy::blobjoy: