Spoiler The Villains I Raised All Died

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, May 31, 2020.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villains-i-raised-all-died/
    Synopsis:
    Ye Chen’s mission was to correct the villain’s three views and thus saving the world.

She bled for the villains, she blocked swords for the villains, she raises those villains to be fat and plump, three views upright.

Who would’ve thought —

The villains she raised, Are! All! Dead!

The System recalled painfully: “This won’t do. Host, you can no longer be so good towards the villains. Otherwise, they would fall in love with you. It would create too much of a shock to them when you run away after you finish teasing them.”

Ye Chen nodded.

The next world…

System: “AHHHHHH, Host, what are you doing! Stop! Don’t treat them so well!!!”

Ye Chen pulled the knife out of her body and looked at the shocked man in front of her with a gentle smile.

At the same time, she burst into tears like a violent storm in her heart: “T T Sorry, as a face-judger, I couldn’t control myself when I looked at this face.”

The female lead is a scumbag that was heartless but pretends to hold deep affections. The male lead is an unreasonably true loyal dog and male god.

Spoiler please~

2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think we need to brace ourselves and stock enough chocolates , tissues and ice creams ...because it has a tragedy tag in it...and i read from a comment in the nu page that in all arcs MC has to leave our ML in the end

Rania want to QT and LokaLari like this.
  3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might make a few mistakes because i skimmed the story. As the story goes on, MC cares more and more about the villain. The villain also ends up gaining a system, though he doesn't remember most of the time at the beginning. In the end, its revealed that ML was in fact, an immortal emperor(not entirely sure on this,) and MC was a small fairy. ML sealed himself in the river of forgetfulness in order to seal a demon. He was supposed to be sealed forever, or a very long time. MC was secretly in love with ML, and ended up somehow interfering with the seal in order for ML to wake up earlier and with no consequences. The first thing ML does when he wakes up is go find MC. He is afraid that the thousands of years they spent together was just a dream, but MC remembers it too. They get married and live happily ever after

4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness, I'm so happy it's a happily ever after. That means I can feel relieved while relishing in the suffering those bad end mini arcs bring. My favorite kind of story when done right!!

LokaLari and Nicolesmith like this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc spoilers please~ (。・ω・。)

LokaLari likes this.
  6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh I finished arc 1 and it had me cry!! I feel so much pain for ML!!

LokaLari likes this.
  7. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc spoilers.. MTL so.... read at your own risks c:

MC's name is Ye Chen. She is a face-con and always says she can forgive whatever bad thing anyone does as long as they look good.
    MC is always cannon fodder and ML is always the villain. MC always like all the villains' face the most in each world, she thinks they are her type.
    MC's system is 38.
    MC for the most part can't go out of character, and she has to have her emotion/memory erased if her emotional value ever exceed 50.
    MC's mission is to not let villain destroy the worlds and/or to let the male protagonist of each world safely experience their fates to be at the peak of the world without being disturbed by the villains.

MC - Main Character
    ML - Main Lead
    O!H - Original Host
    O!V - Original Villain
    MP - Male Protag
    FP - Female Protag

ML - Gu Jianan
    Campus Romance story

Mission plan was to make sure MP and FP ended up together, to not let FP like 2!MP.

ML was abused at home, supposed to kill his parents, run away from home, became a genius scientist who brought about the apocalypse. MC was his classmate, a gyaru, rich 2nd generation whose parents "abandoned" her cos they had divorced and remarried - all she had was money. MC's half-sister was the FP. O!H originally liked MP's brother (the 2!MP) and was abusive towards O!V.

MC made a drama of being 'saved' by ML after she was thoroughly beaten in a fight as an excuse to start treating ML well and not abuse him. MC helped ML run away from home and started raising ML. They lived together and ML got more and more dependent on her. At the end, MC distanced herself away from ML cos she knew she had to leave the world after her mission was done, and she also kept being ambiguous bout her relationship status with 2!MP cos she needed to make sure FP stayed away from 2!MP. In the end she had brain cancer and died right after she married 2!MP (who knew she 'liked' ML). ML was devastated and killed himself after 2!MP told him she had always liked ML. His regret was that he never told MC he liked her.

ML - Jun Yan
    Cultivation World

Mission plan was to ensure Villain doesn't destroy the world by not letting him like FP.

O!V was a sword cultivator who practiced the ruthless dao. O!H was his first disciple who was later killed by her master cos of FP. FP fell in love with MP (who was O!V's 2nd disciple), O!V was heartbroken and thus destroyed the world.

MC came in when she was 4yo. She acted cute and made ML spoil her. When she was...a teenager, ML started to have different feeling for her. Later on, MC saved MP and asked ML to adopt him as disciple, but ML refused cos jealous. Cos of his feeling for MC, ML fell onto the devil(?) path and started to devilize. He sneaked into MC's room every night to molest her without her knowledge.

ML took on FP as his 2nd disciple in order to distance himself away from MC - he didn't want to tell MC cos his ruthless dao meant that he had to severe all his feelings to reach ascension, but MC didn't practice the same dao so she would suffer if she was to like him back. MC succeeded in making ML super jealous (by enacting a marriage with MP) that he devilized completely. With 38's help, MC absorb his devil qi and turned into devil herself, destroyed her own cultivation and was trying to get the sect to kill her. The sect decided not to, ML took MC away to a divine doctor. On his way to the doctor, he told MC he liked her 3000+ times.

MC was saved and healed and doctor mentioned she could cultivate still. ML gave up his ruthless dao and cultivated from the start again. After 100 years, he was about to ascend, he told MC that he wanted to marry her when she ascended and that he would go first. MC agreed. When ML almost finished his lightning tribulation, MC went back to her hut and left the world. Right before he ascended, ML suddenly wasn't sure of MC's feelings for him, cos he felt whenever she said she liked him, she didn't mean it. ML ran back to her hut, and found that MC was dead-sure that he didn't like him that's why she lied about ascending and marrying him, he gave up ascending and let his body shattered into pieces.

ML - Alter/Elt (idk, MTL name)
    Western Fantasy

O!V was a reborn magician. In his 1st life, MP (Gary Stu holy mother full of righteousness with a beauty harem), who was his bff and a knight, wrongfully killed O!V's whole family in the name of justice - and got himself killed in the 'holy war' helping MP. O!V was unresigned as everyone in the world seemed to treat MP well even tho he was wrong.

In the 2nd life, O!V would prevent MP from entering the knight academy, causing MP to run to the land of the dragons, becoming uber OP, in the end returned to the current world, killed O!V, but himself succumbed to the dark and caused a world chaos.

Mission plan was to ensure MP and V do not have interactions with each other, let MP safely run to the land of the dragons and destroy the pathway between the two worlds.

MC transmigrated when they were in their teens, in the process of attending academy for the first time. ML, knowing MC was MP's fiancee, acted as if he fell in love with her at first sight (revenge cos in 1st life MP stole O!V's fiancee). ML kept 'flirting' with MC, but MC kept saying she only liked MP cos MP was her fiancee. Their whole school days, ML and MC acted as if they were dating to make MP jealous (real reason for MC was to let ML like her so he stay away from MP and forget his revenge), but it didn't work. MP also started growing his harem. It was during this ML realized he actually did like MC, and wasn't trying to be close to her for revenge as he convinced himself it was.

At the end, MC decided to change her strategy. MC agreed to marry ML if he promised her he wouldn't exact his revenge on MP. ML agreed. They were lovey-dovey, but the night before MC and ML's wedding, 38 notified that MP was ambushed and heavily injured. MC ran out to save him, but there were too many people chasing after them. She took a whole night and day of running and defending ML (and one of his harem girls - FP), missing her own wedding. ML waited for her from morning til evening before telling guests the bride wouldn't come. He chased after her.

When ML found out MC was out saving MP, he was really jealous and furious, he was convinced MC only agreed to marry him to save MP. MC explained she had to save MP, but not cos she liked MP. ML pointed out that MC didn't like him either. MC ignored ML and his feelings, ran to the forest, decided to return to the earlier plan of making sure MP get to the land of the dragons and destroy the pathway. ML chased, but in the end MC opened the gate only for 3 of them (MC, MP, FP) and left ML behind. The gate was closed behind them, but ML used up all his powers to open it.

ML got the memories of Gu Jianan and Jun Yan when he went through the gate. When he got to this side, he only told MC that he brought the wedding ring and pleaded for her not to go - giving her the ring, but MC said she couldn't accept it. ML took the ring and put it on her. MC told herself to give it back but she couldn't. She remembered ML from the first 2 worlds, and this ML, and her emotion fluctuated, she cried. ML saw this and said that if him liking her made her sad he wouldn't like her, then his body shattered into pieces. MC destroyed the gate between worlds and completed her mission.

I might have confused some things..do correct me..
    Will give the rest later if no one else would c:

8. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    ML - Shen Jingfeng
    Wuxia

O!V was a genius righteous swordsman (cultivator?). He ran away from his own wedding (to O!H) to follow FP to the demonic sect (FP was the demonic sect's "saintess"), but later found out that FP loved MP (the head of the demonic sect), and that she deliberately seduced O!V for MP's sake - to taint O!V's righteous sect (and his own) name. FP tried to kill O!V but he escaped. O!V then started a bloodbath in the jianghu, killing righteous and demonic martial artists alike to kill MP. MP thwarted him but not before too many people were killed. O!H was a doctor from the medical sect, she committed suicide after she was abandoned on her wedding day.

Mission plan was to reduce ML's blackening by increasing his favorability and ensure he become a good ally to MP.

MC transmigrated right on wedding day. She decided to let ML leave with FP, generously cancelling the wedding. Few months later, MC found ML in a forest outside of the medical valley, then brought him back to save him. She didn't know how to use the medical skills inherited in the body, and accidentally blinded ML. ML had to stay with her for 3 months to recover his eyes. During the stay, ML started to fall for MC. It was then MP showed up, courting MC as well. Once both left, FP abducted MC.

FP tortured MC and made her go through a 'wedding ceremony' to make her MP's concubine. ML managed to save MC. ML actually had a grudge with the demonic sect. Years back, the previous demonic sect head demanded the righteous sects to surrender ML's mom. They complied. ML's mom became one of his concubines, but the previous saintess slandered her, causing the sect head to doubt ML's origin. ML's mom was then given to his subordinates to do as they please with, and when he was 4yo, they trapped her under the mountain which was said to be used to trap people's soul so they cant reincarnate. The massacre O!V did was revenge against everyone who agreed to surrender O!V's mom to the demonic sect, and not at all like what MC knew from the plot.

MC agreed to be together with ML (this would be first time they snusnu :blobpeek:), and asked him to let go of his revenge. At first ML agreed, but he heard people talking outside bout how MC was abducted and was now tainted w demonic aura. He was reminded of how the victim became the person who was most blamed, so he decided to enact his revenge plan without telling MC. MC, however, knew cos of 38. She went after ML who just killed a whole sect (the first one), asking him if he could kill just the perpetrators and not the innocents as well (kids, etc). ML said no. MC acted like she relent and agreed to his revenge - telling him she couldn't be together with him if he really did so. She then asked him to get her the snow lotus mountain for memento, before he started his revenge plan.

It was in this world MC started questioning how much she actually liked ML. ML so far never really believed MC liked them, partly cos of emotional shielding. Yet even with those, MC still somewhat feel that she liked ML, so if there was no emotional shielding and cleansing, how much did she like em? MC decided that no matter if the feeling had already faded, she would just remember that she liked Gu Jianan, Jun Yan, Elt and Shen Jingfeng. She liked them and wanted to save them.

In the month ML left on his journey to get the flower, MC started to kill all the perpetrators who surrendered ML's mom to demonic sect yet villified her. When she was at the last person, ML arrived but MC was badly wounded (and had to leave the world cos 38 lacked energy). Her dying words was for ML to be a good person and to help her take care of her family since she had killed all his enemies for him.

ML lived on another 10 years after MC died, being a good person, helping MP to keep the peace. When he died, "Villain counterattack system 666 loaded, lacking energy, awaiting activation, temporarily dormant."

I forgot to mention earlier.

In all the worlds so far, ML cooked for MC her fave dish - spicy and sour pork. MC found out that all the spicy and sour pork had exact same taste. This was part of why MC thinks they were all the same soul.

MC and ML never fall in love at first sight in all the worlds, there was always...something, or a period of time they get to know each other. I think that is part of why this QT is nice c:

Somehow becomes long lol :blob_zipper_mouth:

9. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some tiny details I wanna add to Arc 4

• The setting occurs in the Jianghu, so its mainly about martial arts. Unlike the cultivation arcs, this one just separate good and evil without having any of the fantasy elements that would make it too magical and fantasy esque
    • MC was known to be the #1 beauty in jianghu, making her so similar to ML’s mom. But unlike ML’s mom, MC was a great doctor
    • MC realized that the plot she knew was just the tip of the iceberg. ML was actually never in love with FP. The reason why he followed FP to their evil sect despite their wedding was because he needed a way to get in and retrieve his mother’s bones and remains. Sure he had some favourable feelings towards FP, but it wasn’t true love.
    • ML’s past goes as follows: Back then, ML’s mom was the #1 beauty in jianghu. She had a childhood friend who was in love with her but she fell for someone else. That person was ML’s dad, the head of the demon sect. She didn’t know his identity back then and was attracted to his personality. Later on, the demon (or unrighteous) sect attacked the jianghu. At this time, the wulin alliance was very weak. They tried to fight back but they were too scared of the other party. When they heard that the demon sect demanded ML’s mom as a concubine (or tribute) for ending the tragedy, they happily gave her up. ML’s parents had a good relationship at first, but due to the saintess’ (ig she was the main wife of the ML’s dad) jealousy, ML’s mom was framed. She later had ML but ML’s dad began to suspect his birth. ML’s mom ran away and took on another identity. She entrusted ML to her childhood friend, and that childhood friend entrusted ML to ML’s uncle. ML’s uncle really loved ML’s mom and was devastated that he couldn’t protect her despite being siblings. He worked hard to become strong and adopted ML and told the world that ML was his illegitimate child so that the demon sect won’t find him.
    • ML’s real dad’s ending: he fell for a trap and was surrounded by enemies. When he was about to get hit by an arrow, ML’s mom came and protected him so she was hit by an arrow. ML’s dad realized his mistake as he saw her die. He later buried her in his sect’s most sacred land to honor her death which became the origin of the legend that ML tells MC. Before he died, he adopted MP so that MP can make the demon sect stronger and lead them to a good path
    • Back at present time, MP fell for MC because she was a fellow foodie and someone who can make him feel comfortable. He felt free and at ease so he wanted to get to know her more.
    • The aftermath of their relationship was spoiled by pandaqueen
    • Lastly, one of the most important detail that was glossed in Pandaqueen’s spoiler is MC’s feelings. MC began to realize that ML was the villain she’s met in previous worlds. Happiness, fear, confusion, etc… all sorts of feelings began to surface despite Sanba’s (or 38, the system.) effort to cleanse her emotion. At this moment, MC began to open up to her feelings. She realized that although her emotions are being cleansed and monitored by 38 after each world’s done, the emotions she expertly hid and buried cannot be ignored anymore. She liked ML… she wanted to help ML before her mission is over. She wants him to lead a happy life and the only way to do that was to eliminate the cause of his bad ending- the death of many jianghu people. MC and 38 began to talk, and she ended up making a decision to kill ML’s enemies so that he wont blacken. 38 warned her that this is a dangerous idea because it can lead to a backlash and she may be punished by the main system, resulting in her death.
    • MC began to waver: she likes ML but… does she like him enough to the point of willing to die? She’s been ignoring her feelings all this time so why not continue? She can probably meet him in the next world anyways right?… but… she recalled all the sacrifices and feelings of the previous ML she encountered. Just once… she wants to help him just once. And so, she proceeded to kill the people who pushed ML’s mom to her death despite knowing that by the end of this mission, her soul will be in danger of dying. :blob_teary:

Rania want to QT and LokaLari like this.
  10. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    MC: Ye Chen
    ML: Lin Jiangxin
    MP: Chu Tian
    2nd ML: Jiang Huai

[SPOILER="Arc 5: You Have A Ghost in Your Heart" pt.1]
    • Original plot: In a time where feng shui masters were respected, two families dominated the community: The Lin family and the Ye family. The Ye family had the eccentric but famous genius of the century- Ye Chen. On the other hand, the Lin family had none and was declining rapidly in both power and status. The head of the Lin family couldn’t help but resort through underhanded means. By using his first born son LJX as sacrifice, he transferred all the evil deeds of the Lin family and placed a curse on this newborn son of his to carry the fate of an ill fated star. As a result, his 2nd newborn son carried all the good luck and was raised as the heir to carry the Lin family to a new era where they can rule. As for LJX, he was kicked out as a baby and was forced to survive by himself. Since he carried all the karma of the lin family, he grew up seeing ghosts and was unable to form close relationships because they would all die. LJX was a good kid at first, and later grew up as a talented feng shui master and fell in love with a girl who had the opposite physique of his body. Everything was good until the Lin family came to fetch him as their long lost young master. LJX was happy that he finally found his family but he didn’t know that he was only acknowledged because he was gonna be turned into a miserable substitute and weapon for his younger brother. LJX tried his best to live up to his family’s expectations of him even though he was never properly introduced to the feng shui community by his father. Later on, LJX learned that the woman he fell for was his brother’s fiancée and became disheartened. To make it worse, he learned the real reason why he was welcomed back to the family and became angry. The spell that was gonna be used to kill him became the spell that killed his family. From there on, LJX walked on the path of destruction and affected the whole country by using his feng shui skills. When the MP came, he was then defeated.
    • MC’s task: prevent LJX from blackening and raise him into a feng shui genius that can claim back his status as the first young master of the Lin family.
    • Background info on O!YC: She was a renowned genius rookie of the Ye family and was deeply respected by countless people, including her parents. However, due to her eccentric and hateful personality of pursuing righteousness, most of the feng shui masters hated her since their goal was to make money off others. O!YC is very lazy, indifferent, smart, and powerful. She was engaged to a man called Jianghuai who was deeply in love with her since they were a kid. But O!YC ignored his feelings and pretended to be unaware because of her younger sister’s feelings. Little did she know, this younger sister of her would end up killing her due to jealousy. O!YC loved her sister but she didn’t show it explicitly due to her facial paralysis so the sister thought that they had a mutual hatred for each other.
    • When MC came she was already… dead :blobsweat: so now she’s a ghost.[/SPOILER]

11. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for arc 6?