Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh . I can not thank you enough.

Kalika likes this.
  2. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank You so much for the spoilers, I love how this is progressing

Cancelledt, Elphin, otomeran and 2 others like this.
  3. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, lilies are also funeral flowers. They have the implication of purity, restoring the innocence of the deceased, but the Casablanca lily is recognised as the most beautiful lily of all lilies and unlike most flowers it has just a few meanings which are generally the same, so perhaps it was a different flower.

I have the link for free view/download of the book Language of Flowers, but it was published in 1884 so the symbolism is from the Victorian times. I don’t know if it consist (all) the colors, but it has a lot of flowers in it. I dont know a site specific about colors.
    http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/31591

4. Susymei

Susymei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kallisto is the best boy ❤️❤️❤️
    I'm in love with him. ❤️❤️❤️

He received so much criticism after his first apparence, but I know that those people will fall hard...

Thanks everyone for the spoiler. You até the best.

Ghost123, Hypothon, Vardalyn and 2 others like this.
  5. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Penny stayed unconscious for a week, and yeah Derrick you stupid af- i felt so dumb defending him once (actually twice). Omfg how the hell is this future duke could be this ignorant? You think your attention worth enough to make her committed sucicide? What da hekk-
    Btw thanks so much for the spoiler, i went here and wait for it every 1 hour =))

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    tharrinne, Tictacs, TishaCat and 4 others like this.
  6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is Penelope woke up from her coma, I know Callisto is at war but when came back from war? what's their interaction between each other ?

7. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much dear!

MUSHI.MUSH likes this.
  8. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she'll go to north to fight against the rebels also eclise would be there supporting the rebels

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update! I know Penelope at this point (has justifiable) reasons not to trust in anyone (other than probably Callisto whom she was able to properly hear his vow/promise. and probably Emily to a much lower case) but I wish the same as later when she told/hinted the duke with Yvonne's reflection, I wish she would've hinted Vinter the same way just now. I mean, there are some or probably a lot of risks since Vinter is acting indecisive or hesitant (even just considering the fact Penelope would've poisoned Yvonne is kinda sad) but Penelope telling him Yvonne hasn't mentioned the death of her maid not even once SHOULD'VE removed some of the rose colored glasses of his (not to mention, she just heard from his own mouth how/why he wasn't the one who brought Yvonne home, not much of a reason but I'd give some points). I trust him (since at least future spoilers wise, I'd rank the capture targets as Callisto>>>>>>>>>>Vinter>>>Reynold>Eclipse>/=Derick)

otomeran, Tictacs, CottonKey and 5 others like this.
  10. Ashley27

Ashley27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaaaaaaaiiiit, third brother???????

11. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler on Callisto x Penelope Reunion after her poisoning
    Please let me know if any errors!
    After Penelope wakes up the Eckharts have a meeting to discuss the poisoning incident. There's a lot of finger pointing and blaming her, and she's fed up with it, so she tells them she wanted to die (because why argue when they already are blaming her?) Which causes more yelling and anger. At some point Yvonne tries to manipulate her to do her bidding, but when it doesn't work, a new quest starts: Go to the Arcana Islands (where the Layla cult is) and find the Mirror of Truth. Then we have the scene of her escape that @ Upsadaisy kindly spoiled. There's a scene with Vinter trying to stop her/giving advice, and Derek trying to stop her (he failed badly it was a very pitiful scene). She couldn't teleport directly to the Arcana Islands due to high magical interference, so she teleported to a nearby island using the Ancient map that Callisto returned to her from the cave. On route to the Arcana islands, a Kraken (octopus thing with 14 legs) attacks the ship and a quest to defeat it is activated. During it, Callisto randomly appears and Penelope is ????. They work together with good teamwork and defeat it - If anything Callisto is mostly assisting as he watching her be OPness www. When its over, Callisto storms over with this really complicated look on his face. She's so confused, wondering why he's here, randomly in the middle of the ocean, and wasn't he fighting rebels in the north?? :blobdizzy:

Callisto on the other hand is exasperated, asking her in return why she's all by herself in danger again, what is SHE doing??:blobcurse: :blobsweat_2:When he heard she woke up and disappeared from the Duchy he ran back like a madman and looked for her to find her here -- she's driving him crazy. He rests his chin on her forehead (but she's wearing a mask and can't feel his warmth) ,and she notes that instead of his prideful tone, now its very tired She doesn't understand that for someone who doesn't love her, why he would go this far ..? To note she's wearing a disguise- boys clothes, mask, hood. he asks her why she's wearing such a ridiculous masks and removes it - she asks how he knew it was her, and he said no matter where she is - the battlefield, the palace, the duchy, he will always search until he found her. His answer causes her heart to race, eyes burning (that is, she feels really happy that he looked for her, she never expected him to) and she blushes when he wipes the seawater from her face. :blobxd::blobpopcorn:

12. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone be suffering.

13. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for continuing!(y)
    But, why didn't Penelope warn Vinter? She was afraid that he would not believe?

YESSSS! :love::love::love: Callisto is my hero!

14. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto my man :bloblove::bloblove:

MelleUnlikely and pli822 like this.
  15. EvaRegia

EvaRegia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto must you be so perfect!...

16. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE your spoilers, thank you so much!!!
    Really, reading this story makes me feel too many emotions, I don't even know where to start to describe my frustration :blobpopcorn_two:
    I really like Vinter, but reading this made me fully understand why he isn't and can't be the ML. I don't blame him for this, but gaining his trust is basically almost impossible. This must be also due to Yvonne magic, I know, but still... Penny proved many times to him she's trustworthy, so it must be pretty humiliating for her seeing how Vinter still can't totally believe in her. At the beginning, I could understand: he wanted to protect the children, and she had just discovered the place where they were hidden. He didn't know her, neither know what her true aim was, but after what happened during their mission to save the children from the cult, I hoped Vinter understood that Penelope isn't harmful for him or the young magicians. YET, he still can't fully trust her, nor he is able to believe that the one who is really scheming an evil plan is Yvonne. Yes, of course, Yvonne helped Vinter many times, she must have apperead to him like some sort of angel, but c'mon, dude, how can you even consider the idea Penny tried to kill her? On such an important day? In front of so many people? :facepalm: you should know Penelope is smarter than this. I understood he is divided beetween his trust on Yvonne and his actraction towards Penelope (I can't call his feeling love, at least for me it isn't love), still... Ahhhh, Vinter :notlikeblob: Callisto totally deservers to be the ML: he trusts Penny completely. Above all, the thing he wants the most is just one: Penny's safety. I believe Callisto wouldn't even care if Penelope really tried to kill Yvonne (though, of course he knew she didn't. Callisto knows Penelope dislikes blood, that she isn't an evil woman like everyone think), what matters to him the most is that Penny is alive, safe and happy.

17. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler// Analysis for Derek // Goodbye
    I'm typing this up from memory so sorry if some things are out of order. Once again, please let me know if I made a mistake! Please wait for the other spoilers for more accurate details, thank you!

I would describe Derek's love as the twisted, prideful obsessive kind. It doesn't help that the Duke's method for discipline is basically probation, YOU SHAMED THE ECKHART NAME, REFLECT ON IT.

He has been plagued by guilt ever since Yvonne was swept away by the crowd at the festival and disappeared. The poor guy can't get over that it's his fault, if he was stronger, if he could protect her. In his mind, women are weak creatures that need to be protected. He has a very misogynistic outlook. Penelope's existence makes him so conflicted - he's disgusted that he finds her charming, that he wants to get closer to her - but she's still officially his sister. He wants to get close to her, but he feels like he's abandoning Yvonne. He can't allow himself to let the "fake" take the place of his real sister. So he copes by treating Penelope as an object instead of a person. He's possessive, and wants her to stay inside and to not go outside where it's dangerous. Every time Penelope made a mistake, he blames her - this child from the streets can never be the same as his sweet younger sister. He never bothered to understand her, but instead put her down over and over again. He never thought to understand her POV, but rather told her that she brought shame to the family. Over the years after being shut down and blamed, It makes sense that Penelope remained as a child and threw tantrums for attention (Pre-Korean Penelope). Its reasonable to infer that this Penelope was so starved for love that she did indeed act out. Even when Hard-Mode Penelope came to the word, he still treated her as an doll even though she was much more mature (he actually think she's faking maturity :facepalm:). He thinks that she can't think for himself, and needs him to save her. Like during the trial, he wanted her to shut up and let him and the Eckhart family deal with it - based on reveals down the line, we know that if Penelope didn't win on her own with her quick thinking, their method was just to profusely apologize, blame her for her hysteria and outbursts and to pay whatever fine the royal family deemed appropriate. From what we learned from Callisto's investigation, Penelope never spoke up for herself, even if she was framed or she was wronged. She just accepted whatever the punishment was - she just gave up and cried by herself. I think she was once described as cold and emotionless that could burst out as a "mad dog" when provoked. She had no voice or authority. Derek repeatedly tells her to not stain the Eckhart name - the Eckhart name that she never wanted. The caged bird with dark pink feathers in his office is the perfect metaphor -he just wants her to be an emotionless doll, who stays quiet and for him to forever protect; while he doesn't recognize that she has her own emotions and thoughts and wants to be free.

In the scene where Penelope runs away, he recognizes her even when she wears the bracelet who can alter her appearance. His interest bar is now red (it was yellow at the coming of age). He's very pitiful, yelling, screaming, sweating like a madman for her to come back, why is she doing crazy things?? He tells her to calm down, he won't blame her for this, he's not angry, and to go home together. She coldly asks if he wants to drag her back and for her to die again, which he is baffled. He screams out in desperation why she never looked at him?? . He's fixated on the one time after the maze garden where he gave her a handkerchief and she dazzled him with her smile. (He's jealous she always looked like she enjoyed her time with Callisto and smiled at him, but not with Derek; and he wanted her to look at him the same way again, but she keeps on getting farther and farther away.) Penelope looks at him sadly and then teleports away without a goodbye. :blobconfounded:

Unfortunately, this is Derek's twisted emotional love. Its inconsistent. Its contradictory. It's harmful to Penelope. But she finally found the courage to leave and not look back :blobuwu:

On a side note:
    Unfortunately she brings up the idea of leaving the duchy a few times to the Eckharts, but they think she's just bluffing and wanting attention. Before her coming of age Callisto is somewhat aware of her situation and invites her to the palace, but at that point it was too early. He's aware that she's not happy and stressed, but Penelope refuses his invitation. He's shocked and appalled when he finds out how her family thinks and treats of her and he is determined to set her free whether her family allows it or not :blobhero:

18. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Upsadaisy Could u kindly spoil us the detail scene when Penny rejected Derrick? :blobtaco:Cause ya' know, everybody like watching him suffer :blobthinkingsmirk: heheheheh...
    Oh thanks for the spoiler @yaywww.
    I have just suddenly realized that did Penny attract those obsessive love interest? Cause Eclise is enough, and now is Dirreck... I mean, i don't hate them at all, but two is a bit to much for Penny to handle

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    tharrinne, otomeran, Onymous and 10 others like this.