Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's alright, Grid is married with Irene and people still cheering him and Mercedes.
    So Basara being married woman is non issue, she is the emperor after all.
    I'm personally cheering Grid to enter Basara's harem instead having his own harem :ROFLMAO:

aqua55, LordDanny and zerol1 like this.
  2. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know grid will be married to Mercedes, then Ruby will become an myth and take Rebecca place , meanwhile Rebecca is trying to make grid hers because I am 300000% sure Rebecca sin is jealousy

3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Myth isn't the rating of a God, it's the Divine rating for the Gods. About other things like Rebecca marrying Grid, we'll see what happens when the time comes. I hope she will really marry Grid. About her having the sin of envy I don't get it why you conclude that?

4. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sin of envy/jealous is god of blacksmith, hexetia. We still do not know what sin rebecca has.

5. noirdesprit

Reading List:
    Link
    Some say corruption.
    Some say lust for Grid (which make no sense since her sin happened long time ago) :ROFLMAO:.
    I'm personally think sloth.

aqua55 likes this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah we don't have much information about all 7 Gods' personalities.

Blacksmith God Hexetia - Sin of Envy (confirmed and removed)

War God Zeratul - Sin of Pride/Corruption (maybe, it can be inferred as he normally demeans others and corrupts them, like the case which happened to Pagma.)

About other Gods we don't know what the sins may be. About Rebecca we can't really say what her sin might be. According to me her Sin might be Sin of Greed (it is based on that she created Zeratul, it may be something like Greed for strong individual Gods in her faction.).

7. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sin of corruption is greed & I just realised that grid's evil eye similar to the skill eyes of greed in dragon blaze & maybe one day his eyes will evolve.

8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man i never said ruby will have an myth rated job( we all know she will) ... i said she becomes an myth herself remenber the hydra? =D that is the kind of myth i am talking about .....
    i dont know if she will marry grid of not BUT the author have been leaving rebecca behinf way too much xD.

yup we know hexteria was envy but remenber that the author never said that the gods sin are the literal seven deadly sin from the christians so it is totally possible that the sin of the gods could be diferent remenber that sin by definition is" an offense against religious or moral law"

hexteria envy is an sin because he killed (moral sin)

so by definition any action that the god do that actually break the moral code can be their sin( no needed to be an actual deadly sin)... i really really think rebecca is an jealous being. I mean she made zerathul because chiyou exist, when the rebecca daughter deified grid it said "rebecca would get MAD if anyone else took faith from her" from what i can see she is really possesive(if it is hers dont touch it), impulsive( ignored the other gods and gave grid her blessing), and jealous or pridefull .

for those that say " if she is like that and like grid why she allow him to be married" that is easy for an god the time of human is short she could just say ... "i can wait an little and get him after ierene die"

9. Yuiheron

Yuiheron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a harem novel! Wait isn't basara around 40 years old? Does she belong to the uncle/auntie group?

10. noirdesprit

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not yet a harem novel, it is implied but hasn't happen yet.
    Only the harem fandom are going crazy wanting it to be harem.
    Anyway if harem novel is the reason, Basara's harem also still a harem :)

11. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We know that Hexetia's sin is envy, Zeratul is Pride/Corruption (basically confirmed) and Yatan is Sloth (already confirmed).
    Rebecca's sin probably is wrath since the skills Damian as are usually associated with it and he is the goddess' agent. When Grid gained his first deity point It's said he only scaped the "goddess wrath"' because Isabel was "pure and sincere" when she deified Grid.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  12. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you okay? Hyuk!"
    Pelot and Antrino, who had rushed to support the grid, were startled.
    From head to toe.
    They realized that the grid's armament (bridge) had changed.
    It was too late to notice because there were no events.
    "these are...."
    These are the devils of Manmajeon.
    The blacksmith's failure.
    This is Chibu who doesn't want to reveal it.
    While the red-faced Pelot reflexively looked at, the attitude of the warrior, Antino, was different. After closely monitoring the armament of the grid, he stared straight at the pupil of the grid beyond the faceplate and asked.
    "9 times 9?"
    "What? What?"
    "As well. You've been deprived of body and mind."
    There was no time to say what the grid was.
    Angrino, who holds the ax, shouted at Talima's shame, not the grid.
    -How funny is that fucking dwarf bitch!! If I dominated this guy's mind, I guess I couldn't have multiplied that taste!!
    "I didn't know, so I didn't ask. Suddenly, I was puzzled by the question
    Just I looked at the grid explaining the situation with an eye of Antrino.
    When the strangely disgusted grid frowned, there was a sound of pity and talima's shame.
    The price was turned on.
    Pick!
    The grid that stretched out of the ground off Talima's shame revealed a sweaty face. Then he robbed his head.
    Patter patter.
    Rain drops of rain over Talima's shame.
    For a moment, Talima's shame shook threateningly. -Dare you! The reason why Talima's shame was held by the grid was because he was dominated by him. But I was convinced that I would be freed soon.
    Who in the world will wear helmets all day long?
    Nevertheless, the opportunity came quickly. Talima's figure, who believed that the grid had been freed because of her self-deprivation, shook up. A stupid human who doesn't even know the answer of -9 times 9! You didn't have a room to redeem me, you're free! Khat! Hahaha!! After all, he's a fool! You are the death penalty! Rather than upholding me as the pinnacle of all mortality, let the deathless price be like death!
    'The mythical ego item is really different.'
    Arrogant self-defense beats the cheeks of a named NPC.
    The number of Talima, a growth-type item that has reached the highest level by taking advantage of the notoriety accumulated for hundreds of years.
    The grid was very fond of this guy who had ruled as the ruler of Manmajeon. It is inevitable that he is equipped with the best performance as well as equipped with a higher level of artificial intelligence than the yarugut with the best artificial intelligence he knows.
    Grid tally the Empress's vacancies
    I didn't doubt that he would fill the shame.
    -Look!
    "I still can't figure out the subject." Players have the concept of'owning'.
    From the time Talima's shame was applied to the grid, it had already become the property of the grid.
    Unless the system forces the probability of excuses, Talima's figures will not be so long as the grid does not give up or die by itself.
    It means that you cannot escape from the de. "Go in." It's been 10 years since I've been dealing with fresh hands.
    Of course, the skill that Grid handled ego items was first class.
    Talima's shame when she poked the grid up and sucked into the grid's inventory.
    I thought seriously about the grid that handled the noisy man without touching it.
    All.
    'You need education.'
    He is more violent than the old Iarugut.
    Support, melt, disassemble, assemble...
    You need to correct your personality while having a pure physical conversation.
    I have to change the name before that.'
    What is Talima's shame, Talima's shame? The name is very difficult. It is convenient to call it dehydration for short.

The award is correct.
    King Sarlot is approaching the future of the planning grid. Talima's shame is the royal family. King Sallot had a duty to bury Talima's shame in secret forever. It was his responsibility to keep Talima's shame out of the world. At this moment, however, King Salot didn't even care about Talima's shame.
    His interest in ignoring his responsibility
    There was only one to live, my mother's regards.
    My mom
    How is the empress
    Are you done?" "You've been ascended."
    Yes... yes...."
    King Sallot was soaked in emotion. His eyes that reminded me of my mother, who would have been freed from pain and rejoiced, became milder. "How was your face?" "It was pretty. He looked like a teenager.
    ....? No, the expression. "Oh... it was good. "Are there any words left?" "It was Hana who never touched the face of Abraham."
    King Salot's head hardened for a while. I didn't expect to ask my child's regards, but I wondered if there was a reason for the name to come out.
    But soon he noticed that Braham was'that Braham' and he covered his forehead.
    All.
    "You are still."
    Wasn't your character unchanged even after going through Pagma's appearance and experiencing a terrible end?
    Originally, the dwarf is a family that can't use four people for beautiful things, but the aesthetics of the mother is beyond the degree.
    As a child, King Sallot blamed the mother. I hated Pagma, who blinded my mother and tried to poison her.
    But now it came differently.
    Perhaps my mother was the most dwarfed dwarf, I thought that. 'I can't respect you.' King Laughter, who laughed bitterly, arranged it. Then he looked straight at the grid and said.
    "Jim misunderstood you." It was a very normal reaction for King Sallot to have hostility toward the grid.
    Murdering his mother
    The descendants of Pagma who have redeemed their souls.
    It was natural to be vigilant, suspicious, and embarrassing.
    To be honest, King Sallot believed that Grid had other public movements. It was thought that this was an attempt to plunder Manmajeon, and to banish the soul of the empress. It was from the judgment that the descendants of the evil Pagma would remain enough. However, nevertheless, allowing entry to Manma before is likely to lead the grid to survive in Manma.
    It was because I saw nothing at all. But the grid came back alive. Then, as promised, the spirit of the empress was liberated.
    He is an honest and competent person. "Tempuwang grid. Regardless of the sweeping robes on the ground.
    "I'm sorry and thank you."
    Knowing that all the people of Talima are watching.
    Ok.
    King Salot waists deep into the grid
    Bowed down.
    "Please forgive me for my disrespect."
    It is fulfilling the promise. The grid tried to say something and shut up. Then he looked at King Salot for a moment and then nodded with a sigh. "I accept apples. Let's do well in the future." ***
    The existence of the empressed mortgage soul
    It was one of the dwarves.
    The day when her soul was liberated, King Sallot was designated as the anniversary, and the Dwarves cheered and held a festival. The name of the grid will reverberate in Talima every day of the year.
    "I will tell you how to interact with items as promised."
    The lion's head Pelot invited the grid to his forge. Interestingly, King Sallot and Antrino also accompanied him.
    [You have cleared the previous quest <Different Ways from Pagma>.] [You have acquired <Advanced Ego Item Crafting Skill> as a quest clear reward. [*Pagma is a blacksmith that I haven't learned*]
    [Walking a different path from Pagma. The identity of the <self-grant> skill is shaken by the influence that has caused other results.] [If you seal the use of the <self-granting> skill in the future, the content of the skill

This may change. ] [Your blacksmith skill has surpassed that of <Legendary Blacksmith Pagma>. ]
    The reason why I emphasize'Legendary Blacksmith Pagma' is because I still can't do it than Baal's contractor Pagma.
    'I'm curious.'
    This is Pagma, who fought equally with the transcendent Chrysler before signing Baal.
    When he raised his power to Baal's back and all of his abilities were amplified, I didn't know how strong he was.
    'Are you better than Miller?'
    It must have been one level higher than Braham and Madrah. Braham admitted that he was worse than anything else, and Madra died before he was still full of talent....
    "Hmm....
    The grid that shakes off imagination is new
    I checked the information of the skill.
    <Advanced Ego Item Crafting Technique>Lv.1
    Type: Passive
    When making an item, it interacts with the created item at a certain academic rate to awaken the soul of the item.
    It seemed to be different from Panmir's ego technique.
    Why Panmir can give a ego even though he is weak on crafted items
    Is because he learned the skills of the dwarf blacksmith. In other words, the technique of the blacksmith itself has been changed to the technology of Dwarves, or in harmony with the technology of Dwarves, the ego is naturally learned. On the other hand, the grid was able to give the ego while maintaining his blacksmithing skills.
    From a general point of view, it is difficult to predetermine which one is better.
    But for the grid, the latter was obviously good.
    His skills surpass Dwarf's skills.
    I was doing it. There is no need to say two words, since they have been recognized by the God of Hexetaia. "The devils I brought from Manmajeon are Ioman."
    The hand was a greasy grid. I wanted to see the performance of a new skill quickly.
    King Sarlot said to Reed, who was thinking about renting a blacksmith.
    "If you liked it, you might have taken it with you."
    The reason they sealed the devil
    I was concerned about the confusion that would arise when I was released into this world. But the grid showed full control over the guys, so there was nothing wrong with it.
    "In the sense of apology, and as a symbol of the exchange between Talima and Tempu-guk, we will be glad to offer you.
    Even if I didn't say it, I was thinking of taking the grid. But it was a car that I was worried about asking me to return, and it worked out.
    Grid once hesitated
    Showed. "This looks pretty special, will you be okay?" It is the shame of Talima. "I'm grateful for taking him."
    Grid had full control over even Talima's shame.
    If the grid plays with Talima's shame, Talima's shame could someday be reborn as Talima's pride.
    Salot who thinks and talks to it
    Thanks to the king, the mind of the grid has been eased.
    The world message was rising.
    [Tembauk and Talima have formed an alliance.
    "I hope you will give a lot of instruction to our blacksmiths who will visit Talima in the future."
    "I will help with the thought that we are learning too."
    An alliance that was supposed to be easy to form.
    There were a lot of things that weren't as expected, but I am proud of them.
    After the ill-smiling grid said goodbye to King Sarlot and Antrino, he borrowed the whole forge from Pellot.
    First, it was planned to make a new God hand.
    'As much as possible.'
    You don't have to have 4 hands in God right now.

Lmaster, zerol1, Stigmazin and 6 others like this.
  13. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talima's agriculture has been fully mechanized. Various machines such as artificial spirits and golems, instead of humans, were taking over the long process of receiving, planting seeds and seedlings, and harvesting.
    It is not a system created by Dwarf because it is lazy. Rather it was the opposite
    All. Dwarf only entrusted the machinery to livelihood related businesses such as agriculture to be faithful to its main business. You can tell from the industrial situation.
    Dwarf held on to the craftsmanship, even though its unparalleled technology was colorless. Yet, producing five or more artificial spirits, golems, and hundreds of weapons each week means that their time is unmatched.
    In fact, in the later periods of people who have been to Talima, the expression "raceless people" may appear more than once.
    Degree.
    Their dwarf was a true workaholic, with the anvil as the table, the dice as a drink, and the meals for a short break, and most of the other time investing in labor.
    Together they strike as a group today
    did.
    They stopped doing their jobs and ran out into the street to buy Pelot's forge.
    Even the festival that celebrated the liberation of the Empress's Soul ended in 30 minutes.
    It was nothing but a grid.
    Well well, honey.
    Ta-ang!
    Dwarves eat at break
    Just take care of...
    A grid that puts bread soaked in water in 1 second and is keen on hammering.
    The fire in the furnace he faced never went out. Smelting was delicate and quenching was sophisticated. The hammering that reached the level of mastery continued to create new works.
    Seeing the grid yourself
    A work of floating shape.
    At first glance, it seems to be part of a humanoid golem. The reality is different.
    The final form of the work created by Grid was originally designed to end on hand.
    Ta-ang! Ta-ang! Tao!!
    In order to increase the sympathetic ability with the work, the grid, in which Pelot's advice that manual work is the best, was carefully crafted with two lamps per day. If there was no advice from Pelot
    Even if he did, he would have been insisting on manual work.
    This is the most difficult production of God's Hand, which has to express dozens of joints.
    Auto production
    It cannot be made as it is.
    "Fuck!"
    Grid, who wanted to focus for a while, vomited harsh profanity.
    It was a good twin bath after a long time
    All.
    Making a total of 10 lampshade hands
    The ego didn't invade even once, so I have to be annoyed. Because of the nature, I wanted to throw a hammer, but I can't do it because I'm a blacksmith.
    'Is this really too bad? Still, I need to float at least one, isn't it normal?'
    In <Advanced Ego Item Production Technology>, it is indicated that'Ego is given to an item with a certain probability'.
    The probability of experiencing a certain probability is approximately
    10-30 percent.
    Of course, in bad luck, sometimes less than 10 percent, but on average converges to 20 percent.
    But the grid is the worst worst
    Suffered.
    Made 10 items
    failure.
    Five days of hard work is completely insignificant
    It became beautiful.
    There is no such thing. 'But if you failed when you made weapons or armor, you wouldn't have gone through this mentally.
    No ego in weapons and armor is no problem. The equipment used by the grid right now is not an ego item. Ego was only an optional option in the valuation standard of equipment items.
    But the hand of God was different.
    All.
    A hand that cannot move itself is only a hand model, so it is not worth anything. Even if it's made of legendary class, it's just a bizarre ornament, and what is it worth?
    'S.A Lee and the same bitch....." It's a skill I just learned. I didn't know that even if I increased the chance of success with the privilege, I would rather lower it to the lack of game.
    'How effective is it?
    Let me do it. Foot.
    Maribel Empress, a dumb son who died after drinking poisoned alcohol to kill the inexperienced guests in Sarangbang.
    Honestly, when I let go of her soul who had lived a long life, I was honestly calm, but I missed it in only 5 days.
    Of course, that would regret it
    It is not.
    If you can rank the ego, the spirit of the empress was only an epic rating. It was said that he had a hidden trait of being absolutely obedient to his master, but his ability to compute fell too much because he became a white tooth after being hurt. He could not execute complex orders immediately, and because of that, he could only operate up to four god hands.
    The ego-making skill that was replaced with the empress's soul is definitely worth more
    There was. However, it was only a variable that the grid was not very lucky.
    "Ha..." The sigh of the grid deepened. You've never had a single success while making 10 god hands...
    The worst situation I had ever given gave him great discomfort. I felt like I wanted to stay away from the game for a few days after logging out right away.

Even if I made 100 God hands and failed, I would have overcome frustration, but it is unpleasant that there was a frustration to overcome in the first place.
    'If it's going to be this way, it would be more efficient to give ego to certain actions.'
    The grid that couldn't control the anger is over
    I wrapped my face and sat down.
    The dwarves who watched him hit
    I was sighed.
    To create such a rich mineral and to create such a beautiful work
    Even the best blacksmiths in history have to suffer...
    The dwarves' eyes were dark as we felt that the road we had to go was still far and rough. I sympathized with the frustration of the grid.
    "But that's too bad luck
    Isn't it?"
    That's right. Even if you're making 10 works, you'll never be able to communicate even once...."
    How to make grid ego
    Advanced.
    It is a skill that can be acquired by dwarf craftsmen who have accumulated hundreds of years of training.
    And Dwarf craftsmen have averaged 3 egos every time they make 10 weapons. The probability of all ten failures was really slim, so it was a question of whether it would come out every few years.
    The lean probability grid is only
    It was experienced in 5 days.
    "Huh?"
    "Who are you?"
    The dwarves who were knocking out their tongues were sullen. The black-haired dwarves, passing them off from side to side, opened the door of Pelot's forge.
    Transcendence.
    The Dwarf's strongest warrior, Antrido
    It was.
    "I heard the news. It's a pity. Why don't you change your mind?"
    "relaxation?"
    "You want to go to the elite mine, and you want to learn magic engineering skills too? I will guide you."
    "Are you okay?" "As I said before, it is irrelevant for outsiders to visit the mines. The problem was the attitude of the magicians, but fortunately they noticed your willingness to visit." The reason it took five days to obtain permission was because the chief of the Magic Engineering ignored King's edict. It's ten days once I start working. It's been a month and I've been stuck in the studio, so I seemed to check the e-mail sent five days ago.
    "Hmm...."
    The grid doesn't happen on the spot
    Did.
    When his reaction, which he thought was pleased, was lukewarm, Antrino was a little puzzled. However, I was able to understand the grid's attitude.
    "Thank you. But not right now. I can't get out of here until I make an ego."
    "I hope you will succeed this time." Thirsty, Antrino sat down on one side of the forge. Then, he took out his favorite ax and began to grind it with a whetstone.
    The skill that goes to me is excellent. Much better than a dumb human blacksmith. It was really dwarf.
    "Okay, let's do it again.
    Grid values ties. Whenever I bought a new friend, I was very excited and felt even thrilled.
    Thanks to Antrino, he collected the 10 gods that he had made so far. It was used as a material for a new lampshade hand after being put in a furnace and melted.
    At that time, the outside of the blacksmith was frantic.
    "Wait! Wait a minute!!" "Tempu King! Give mercy to us!!"
    When the dwarves hung on the windows with their feet up, the grid shattered.
    Mercy?
    It's rare for him who is laughing at his head
    Screamed.
    "These works! Please do not throw them away and sell them to us!"
    "This...?"
    Japtem not classified as equipment. Dwarves nodded as the grid pointed to the 10 hand lamps that couldn't be used because the ego didn't dwell.
    The grid was just absurd.
    "Why do you do this? I'll tell you where it is decorated?"
    "Of course! It is a work that mimics the hand of a legendary blacksmith recognized by God of Hexetia, but of course it must be decorated in the middle of the blacksmith and served like a god.
    It is!"
    "I'm planning to raise my spirit towards that hand every day! I'm going to pass it on to the descendants, so please sell it to me!!"
    Big car for grid and pagma
    There was an advantage.
    Murup's Pagma, who would have visited Talima, wasn't yet a legendary blacksmith, but the grid was already a mature legend.
    Even the dwarves of old age, who were not interested in the works that Pagma left in Talima, are in the works of the grid.
    I had no choice but to be enchanted.
    It's the grid's own hands
    Even more if it is a work modeled after.
    In fact, it was also a work that all art collectors in the world would covet.
    Where in the world would there be collectors who would not covet a delicate and perfect reproduction of the legendary blacksmith's hand? It is not uncommon to find a work that combines this level of artistry and workability even if you look around the world.
    'exactly....
    Thanks to the dwarves, God's Hand

The grid feels better when he realizes Chi. I felt a little comforting as I thought that I hadn't lost money just in the last five days.
    "suggest."
    The auction has started. The grid, which he expected to be a savvy money maker, soon suspected his ears.
    "I want to exchange an artificial spirit for a tile!"
    "Hanggi? Did you see a man like this day robbery!
    I will! It took 124 years to complete these three years, so I think it's worth it!"
    "I will not have five iron golems there!"
    The grid heard from Keer
    There is a bar.
    It takes a lot of effort, long time, and huge capital to create an artificial spirit. However, the probability of an artificial spirit failing to build is over 70 percent. Mass production of artificial spirits with the power of one or two dwarves
    I said it was impossible.
    However, the number of Dwarves surrounding the grid is now thousands. The feeling of the grid, which seemed to have fallen into the hell of a hell a while ago, began to swim in the heavenly clouds.
    'I feel good!'
    Now is the time.
    The grid felt intuitively left the Dwarf cry behind and started working again.
    His passion is the flame in the furnace
    Rum roared and his movements were perfect enough for dewarp artisans to use as textbooks.
    Ta-ang! Ta-ang! Tao!! Talima's time is stopped. Dwarves remained in place until the grid was finished, and the whole city was locked in silence.
    "Beautiful...
    The blue moonlight will fall in the forge
    Around.
    Antrino, sitting still and watching the grid
    Jill smiled in her mouth.
    [Item creation is complete.
    All.]
    [A very intense soul sprouted in the finished item.]
    -Master. I am impressed by your unwavering will. I will not be frustrated by any trial after you. In any despair, you will punish your enemies and keep your side.
    The face of the grid finally got the desired result, and it turned into joy.
    But it was very fleeting. In his face, the laughter disappeared quickly, and it quickly hardened.
    When I came across an unexpected result, I was so surprised that the accident stopped.

Lmaster, zerol1, Stigmazin and 5 others like this.
  14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most interesting chapter of Overgeared Novel series that I have read till now. An exciting ending that will make you shiver run down down through your back like, "What the fuck happened after that, fucking shit tell me otherwise I will kill you."

I think all Overgeared fans will be very curious to know what the fuss was about and what is the Information of the newly created item? Was the item created was of Myth Transcendent Rating or the ego that inhabited it was of someone special to Grid (like Khan - but it isn't feasible as he didn't use [Granting Ego] skill, and he really wouldn't want Khan to inhabit in it.)?
    Was it something related to Hexetia (which also isn't feasible as now he is like a friend to Grid.)? I can't think of any other things apart from these.

It may have been good if he had used his blood as the Blood King.

15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait why why he didnt grand ego to the mineral first??? Am I wrong in read information?

16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about [Greed]? I think when Grid made God Hands Dwarf Empress' ego might have been transferred to the God Hands. Basically he doesn't need an ego in the [Greed] mineral as when he makes items out of it, the items may have that ego of the mineral but it will diminish through the passage of time as it will be fragmented like, the case with the Dwarf Empress in which her soul was fragmented and inhabited 4 God Hands. There is also another reason as he can't provide ego to the [Greed] mineral as the skill [Advanced Ego Items Crafting] mainly will probably activate when an item is created, but Grid has created the mineral a long time ago. There may be a chance to grant it an ego while researching with Braham to improve the mineral and create the new mineral [Gravurnum].

[Granting Ego] - It is one of the skills of Pagma through which he can a soul to a Item as a ego (but it is a real soul like, Dwarf Empress and Pope Franz). Its content may change after this chapter if he sealed the use of this skill. Because the skill uses a real soul to grant an ego to the item, it seems inhuman and is basically inappropriate to any soul as everyone's soul needs to be free to achieve Nirvana or something. So Grid didn't use this skill. He freed Dwarf Empress from the God Hands, so if he uses this skill again won't it we like Pagma? So how will he choose a path different from the Pagma?

Now Grid wants to grant egos to the items only through the skill [Advanced Ego Crafting], as this skill is passive so you can't grant an ego by your intention, it only depends on your luck and probability. This skill is different from Pagma's skills and he didn't have this skill. This skill doesn't use souls as egos for granting to the items. This skill naturally produces an ego and nourishes it.

Now Grid has also surpassed Legendary Blacksmith Pagma in Blacksmithing Skills not the Legendary Blacksmith + Baal's Contractor Pagma.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  17. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    No I didnt question or confused about directly use another people soul to make ego or created ego directly but what I question is why didnt he created ego for Greed mineral first? He created God Hand from Greed right? I think it was hard to created ego for different item he created, its hard and takes a time. Better have a same ego in different item from same mineral.

18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for misunderstanding but I edited my previous post and gave my opinions which may have some possibilities that they are true.

19. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow just wow the queen died of poison after trying to kill braham because only 1 beautiful man can exist just lol. Also when pavranium was fragmented the mind of the queen was lost and only instinct was keep that is so sad.
    Hand ego is full of weird effect?

20. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An underrated and much needed chapter.
    The main reason is it made Great Demons as a group slightly more interesting. We now know that they want to become gods and their actions for destroying the world is probably linked to that. Perhaps it depends on the amount of demonic energy but even if Baal did not become a god yet, there has to be a trick. Hopefully, they'll have a good reason to become gods instead of Yatan fangirling. The analogy between great demons and yangbans have become much stronger. The more interesting part is that this chapters foreshadows factional conflicts in hell. Both Saleos and Beled had to suck it up since they belonged to Baal's faction. This is different than simple individual rivalries like the one between Leraje and Hell Gao. We might even learn that this dynamic is at least partially responsible for the exile of Shizo Beriache. If Baal is one leader, the only other leaders I can think of are the other archdukes of hell. Finally, the great demons from 20 onwards seem to have titles like Beled the Mad. It is different than just saying Dantalian. But Queen of Darkness/Flames/Deception is probably Belial's title as well so I don't want to make a strong generalization.

The chapter also hypes Basara and the strongest 3 from the summoned great demons. Despite the massive talent losses it has endured in the last 250 chapters, Saharan Empire still holds an enormous number of talents and capabilities. I still need to see more top tier talents and great improvements in their existing powerhouses. I suspect Grid can taken all of the remaining dukes at the same time and win thanks to his op skill set.

zerol1, LordDanny and aqua55 like this.