Spoiler A Sequel for the Villainess?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    After my engagement with the Crown Prince was broken off, I was thrown away in the slums. I started to live as a commoner and yet… Why am I summoned by the King now? I live like a commoner so, please leave me alone. My plans are over…

Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-sequel-for-the-villainess/

Spoilers please!!!!!!:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it long ago,, so not everything is true(?)
    Sry for my bad english ;;-;
    After she hit the table (?) Thanks to that stiupid knight, she somewhat regained memories of her past life
    She was thrown off on the slums by idiot half bro (later It is said that he isn't her bro at all)
    That guy she will meet in the slums is the brother of the King (he isn't hiding or something,, he just work there becc he doesn't like politics (?) He is also Ml
    He helped her and brought her to shop/child care home(?), as a helper, so she got job now. And there was previous Queen(she designer from this position, cause her son i King now ect.
    Our MC did not know about her Boss being the previous Queen, and 2 years have passed (?)
    Her Father came back, and he was furious that his baby daughter was thrown into slums.
    He begged her to come back and meet the King, she doesn't wanna, because of bad memories, but eventually she agreed (this is also the scene, when she came to know that her boss is the previous Queen.
    Soo,,
    When she meeted the King at some big party, (the King was abroad with MC father)
    He apologised for his stiupid son.
    And that idiot son was also at the party, and he wanted to be enganged and married with pregnant heroine (she was just b**ch, she sleeped with practically all her harem [except the knight, who became obsessed with Mc, because he felt quilty for he was the cause od her hitting the table]
    And the King said that the kid isn't his son, becc his son is someone with White blood (i dont remember what it is, do lets just say that it is White blood (its not about color) and that White something make a barrier to protect the country, but in this it only have barrier protecting only capital )
    And people with White blood can not have kids with notwhite blood.
    So the heroine, because she can no longer be the next Queen, wanted to Marry someone else from her harem, ect.
    HERE COMES THE PREVIOUS QUEEN AND HER YOUNGER SON (ML) oh!
    AND ALSO MC COUSIN WHO IS ROYAL IN OTHER COUNTRY (and that country have polenty of people with White blood)
    And Mc have a choice blablabla, i dont want to type it all so lets just bypass it.
    At night there is a party, there is another b**chy Heroine of the sequel( and in this sequel Mc have to be again the Villainess, but she already messed up the script), and she slapped MC ect.
    Later Mc tells ML her love, he already loved her, and happy ending,, but at the start of the sequel she probably became her before hitting her head,, and she said something like: i will make u King.
    ~End~~

Clars and Lilly1234 like this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is fully translated and not that long of a read.

It has been a while for me as well, but some comments :
    She is afraid of the idiot prince having her punished/executed
    If I recall he was acting like he is already her Fiance. And yes she is a slut
    It is not that they can not have kids, it is that they have a hard time having kids. Also it is a special/Holy power passes through blood lines so mixing weakens it.
    Straight to the MC's "brother". Who is really her Step-brother, not half. MC's father had married his mother because she claimed she would be a good mother figure to the MC, she did not make good on that promise.

Also Bro has no holy power, so even if he inherits the house, can not inherit its current rank.
    Originally every country had it, but the cousin's nation is the only one who fully preserved it, and as such has a barrier protecting their whole nation, while the Nation it is in had a few to may generations of mixed marriage which is why they are so weak.

Oh the MC's mother was a beloved princess from his nation (and extremely strong in the power) with the MC still being considered a princess of their nation(so the heroine technically slandered and framed foreign royalty). And the cousin is adamant the the MC will be the next Queen, and the king can not say no for multiple reasons.

As well the MC has several jewels from to her mother that were royal treasures of that nation, her "brother" had stole some/all of them to gift to the "Heroine" who turned around and hawked at pennies to the dollar to pay off debts because she was living well beyond her means. They demand re-payment

Jukki, Clars, Svitlanak and 3 others like this.
  4. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good novel whith bad end, personally I dont like the end.

5. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I didnt really like it do to the inconsistency in the story telling and the ending. When I read it long ago it read as broken English to me.