Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel this girl is TOO Mary Sue.. Which I do not like... Imma skip this novel.
    The fact that she could fall for a man who would be ruthless and allow the people around him to kill innocent people just makes me baffled. Like wasnt she a doctor/researcher in her previous life ?? She seems like the type would would help count the money after being sold. Also I dont see the point of transmigration when she is clearly not using her brains. I think she should have tried to do SOMETHING when she was a princess. I just dont get what the use of her transmigration is in this novel when she is clearly does not use her knowledge. She could have helped her country with medical advancements and maybe used the knowledge she had to help her people and/or she could have made alliances with the help of her knowledge. I get it would be tough BUT she wasn't a slave. She was a princess, she could have gone to health department or tried to get the king's (her father's) attention. She could have used her knowledge to make her father understand what she could bring to the table. If she lived as a slave before she was taken to the palace she could have realised that every card she held in her hands could save her from being sold AGAIN. She should have tried to gain favor because thats the easiest way to survive in the world she is in. ALSO I don't believe she would stay pure if she was a slave, people who live in the bottom of society see more of the worlds' dark side then ordinary people OR the people at the very top of society. (Cuz rich people do crazy shizz)
    WHY are all the girls in these novels all transmigrated but never use their knowledge?

3. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s One of Alexsandro’ thoughts after kissing Chloe: :D
    “The sigh. A corner of my mind was uncomfortable. I want to kiss you like that night and not say I'm sorry. I was seriously concerned about how I could be shy. Maybe my friend Chris will laugh when he finds out. But it didn't matter. Chloe was sensitive and alert like a small animal. Alexander thought he could. But she was a former princess of the country who overthrew and killed her entire family. Of course I am scared. So I had to be as careful as possible. Even his own small actions will be burdensome in Chloe's situation. 'I shouldn't have kissed you like that ...

Now i want to know what kind of reaction Chloe gave when he kissed her, that he is regretting it and apologized? someone know?

AnnHime, lan2001h, Rokai and 13 others like this.
  4. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If your reading in wordexcerpt yes its been long discontinued, not really sure why. They posted the reason. They stop updating

Vermouth likes this.
  5. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm thanks! I read the announcement. Hopefully official english translations come out soon.

djan29 likes this.
  6. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we talk about another handsome man like Chris! He treats Chloe well in the manhwa. i’ve red a spoiler says that he will know Alex loves Chloe and begin to tease him by asking her what kind of man she likes.
    I like Chris so far, i wonder if we ever see him find love.

Daisychangedhermind and Mikaa like this.
  7. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will end up with Alexander's older sister, Lena.

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on,
    She's alive and good??

Thank God :blobhug:

AnnHime likes this.
  9. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. good choice:) that means she is one of the servants ?

10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, who is Chris?? I don't remember him
    (• ▽ •; )

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Will she at least get revenge on her shitty father at least?

I will literally change my mind and rate this novel a 10/10 mastepeice if she kills her father or something like that in the end. No lie

I can live with the ML getting off, fine whatever but if the dad gets off scott free and gets everything he wanted in the end (his sons love and grandkids) I will have ptsd and gouge my eyes out so I never had anything like this again, even accidentally

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Her Dad is dead from the beggining of the story

13. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    hi Mikaa, Chris is the blondie guy. You can see him in the 38th chapter in the comics version, bathing with Alejandro.
    About the dad story, it seems our comrades are talking about Duncan who is alive until the end !

Mikaa likes this.
  14. Vinilin

Vinilin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was dropped due to lack of permission to translate it. I think it’s pretty serious, the author posted a bunch of documents on twitter. I don’t think anyone would want to pick up the novel again

15. Vinilin

Vinilin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I don’t know but so far there isn’t any problem with the manhwa...so let’s just hope xD

djan29 likes this.
  16. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No preview/spoiler of the next chapter!! don’t tell me there’s no new chapter tomorrow 15th either :(??

17. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the end of Season 1 tomorrow. It seems like Evan will tell Alexandro about Chloe's identity. There's already a teaser on twitter.

Mikaa likes this.
  18. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess finally :LOL::X3: can’t wait

Mikaa likes this.
  19. samara

samara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art of this manwha is beautiful ... And the beginning intriguing ... But the MC and the ML are both boring.
    ML is so cliché: dark past, hot, baddass, and does not care about women until he meets the MC as if he only existed to make our MC looks good ... He lacks drive, his only goal is to escape all the hot women throwing themselves at him ... Like what ? If you are so rich, buy yourself a personality.
    MC: accepts everything, you come from the future, you should use your knowledge for something, to be someone ... What is the point of transmigration? She agrees to be a slave twice ... like ... girl, poison these mf! even the sexy one. She is very passive, and I see it coming: the slow paced romance in which she will forgive and forget everything.

20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, i get you:blobconfounded: