LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Korea, where conservatives still exist.
    And these conservatives can get nasty, not America nasty, but it's still uncomfortable.

2. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The part where Seol apologized to his family the first time is the earliest emotional part of the novel. Too bad they skipped that over in the manhwa.

3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manhwa very shit even if the art was bad at least it be nice to see the story but that’s getting destroyed

4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    That is history..apparently there's another one that started over.

5. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, removing what little character development Hugo had in the entire story. It's okay though, at least we still know he has the potential power of a nuclear fart bomb.

6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while that was nice to read as a reader and probably satisfying for them to do, it was also really stupid. i get he pissed them off and i cant say id act any different but really youd think in that situation no matter how mad they were as high rankers theyd know to just swallow their anger for the next time they meet him. oh well at least the author succeeded in getting us to hate the main villain lol, and in a way we got a sneak peak at the future harem it was just missing teresa, flone, and maybe a future fairy or angel considering what he just accomplished.

nejvi likes this.
  7. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    He is now an enemy and seeing how they reacted I think they swallowed their anger long enough when he was around. No real reason to put up with his shit anymore since he isn’t even on their side now. I agree that it wasn’t exactly a good strategic move, but I think it was completely understandable. Just looking at the guy we can know he is a walking cliche (I mean, that’s probably the point, it is throwing shade at of some mc tropes) and he is just showing off so people will be surprised, beg him to return and he can say “no” and feel good about the power he is exerting with that. Seeing how he was talking about being kidnaped on Earth, we can assume he is the son of a filthy rich family and that would explain all we need to know about him based on tropes alone.

tkato likes this.
  8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more on "kidnap him on Earth because he does not have his Artifacts and can't use his strength either"

tkato likes this.
  9. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be awesome if Teresa shows up during this fight, without any idea of what conversation happened before, and attacks the traitor, shouting a line like 'Get away from my hubby!'. He'd lose it.

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i completely agree, thats why i said id probably act the exact same way lol i was just speaking from a purely tactical perspective in this war.

11. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably to piss him off so he'd make a mistake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ having him rush in would probably be better than him seriously focusing on killing them all. Idk, seems like it would just focus the aggro onto Seol and not the executors.

tkato likes this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean im pretty sure it was just he pissed them all off on top of they couldnt stand him before they found out he was a traitor lol. the one thing they have going for them though is they do have allies all around them so it shouldnt be as bad as it was in the spirit realm before the tree revived. but ya Seol definitely seems to be the focus of his aggro lol without even trying to be

13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or I slowly find it symbolic that Seol chose a spear, similar to him who pierces through (difficult situations.)

Haitaka likes this.
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know this is a little off topic from the current battle but Sung Shihyun at least had some what of a point to defect in terms of people trying to kidnap him on earth so its not like he could go back. this also should set up in the future when Seol (or more likely his family) gets messed with from some big organization in paradise due to Seol's actions.

15. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc once you side with the Queen, you'll completely meld with Paradise and couldn't return to Earth anymore.

16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh...Sung was referring to when he was still on Humanity side.

People were trying to kidnap him because all his power can't be used on Earth.

tkato likes this.
  17. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because of his trash personality that he has a lot of enemies. There's a possibility that he scammed Sinyoung or did something to another Org that people would get him on Earth than on Paradise

18. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They still fighting?
    I feel like i'm already stock piling chapters for 2 months and more...(actually, less than 1 month)

Nice to know. The other one i didnt even bother to look at. Seol looked like some 17 or years old school boy...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2020
  19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe but Seol will still have enemies not because he has a bad personality but because he wants to kick bad earthlings and organizations out of paradise to a certain extent. the fact Seol isnt a bad guy and is actually a really good guy for what hes trying to do and change in paradise ironically might be the reason he becomes more hated then Sung by big orgs lol.
    yes, it seems like the fighting is close to being over though.
    the new one is ok, i never read the original one but this one skips over some key moments and also changes some weird things. but i mean since i read the novel i just use the manhwa to visually see all the characters and what key parts they dont gloss over

20. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, I'm still stacking chapters so I haven't read the latest chapters yet.