Spoiler The Blood of Madam Giselle

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by erdescollection, May 6, 2020.

1. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Authors: Lee yun ji / Lee yun ji
    Genres: Manhwa / Josei / Drama / Historical / Mature / Romance / Smut / Vampire
    Summary:
    A rebellious spirit trapped in her marriage to a violent husband, Giselle leads a miserable life playing the role of a meek wife and lady. But one night, wandering her new home, Giselle discovers what seems to be a young boy trapped inside a cage. An inheritance from her husband’s eccentric father, the boy is considered a monster, an immortal “flower that feeds upon blood”. Despite her fear, Giselle begins to visit the boy nightly. Will these illicit meetings shatter life as she knows it?
    Resources:
    https://www.lezhin.com/en/bridge/giselle_en

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    The Blood of Madame Giselle Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

• This the husband's mistress… she is a prostitute that husband choose because her similarities with Giselle (hair and eye color)… She applied as a maid in the mansion to follow the husband (other prostitutes said she is crazy(?) and warned the husband)… In this scene she put something on Giselle's "medicine" ( its for fertility or something)…
      So for those who understand Korean, can you guys please tell what she put in that meds… because I don't know and understand korean at all
    • . After FL and ML have that fairly amazing sex scene, they wake up in her bed. She's sees the pregnancy medicine sitting on a side table. ML sniffs it and comments that it has a familiar smell. It's the hallucinagen powder the prostitute fake maid put in the bottle. ML remembers the smell from when he was given the drug while in captivity years before.
    • FL goes out to get some other clothes for him and that's when she hears sounds and sees nasty husband and prostitute maid having sex. He is flustered at first but Giselle basically says, "Nevermind me, I'm here to get something." From her point of view this will keep him out of her bed. She doesn't care and now she feels more free to spend time with ML.

The maid and husband go right back to having sex after FL walks in on them.
      Prostitute maid, during sex, starts the plot of giving FL hallucinagen drugs, make her look crazy and lock her up in an insane asylum. Husband ONLY hesitates because he needs an heir and the prostitute says she can give him a child. Who cares where the kid comes from as long as he claims it. He agrees.
    • So Isaac and Giselle are dancing and mister Bumbum-the-bad-hubby sees Isaac. Later in the evening they do the do but are about to get caught by a maid because of Isaac’s floofy hair. As an out for Giselle he bites her and runs. There’s a commotion and all the other guests come out to see that Giselle has been “attacked”. But see, Mr bad-hubby finds Isaac’s wig and immediately makes the connection. Whoops~
    • So, everyone was let go from the residence. The husband and mistress leave. Madam Giselle, however, was sent to an asylum and the head maid was tasked by the mistress to burn down the house. On the way to the asylum Madam Giselle hears about the maid’s execution and thinks “I must escape and help her”. She breaks a window, hides in the closet, and then threatens a coachman for a ride there. But the execution is already underway and over with. But then our friend’s that are protecting Isaac turn out to have replaced the maid with Olivia and she’s safe.
    • Giselle has been cleaning the house with Anne. When done at night, Anne goes wash up but Giselle fell asleep after all the hard work. Issac visits Giselle when she is sleeping, and Anne walks in and sees Issac sitting next to sleeping Giselle. Issac thanks her for all she’s done, and Anne leaves to walk around to leave them alone and have some alone time. A cute and romantic moment with Giselle and Issac once she wakes up :blobmelt::blobnosebleed:Anne meets with Bluebell ( one of the vampires that saved her, the one that actually got hanged). The next day Giselle ask where Anne spent the night and Anne did not told her (probably was embarrassed to tell her she was with Bluebell :blobsmirk:)Giselle and Anne are called at night to go meet with Leo and Olivia. They will be teaching them how to use guns and shoot. :blobspy:
    • After Giselle ask Leo reason they have to learn how to shoot and ask if by leaning they will be having their debt reduced lol :blobsweat_2: they are about to walk away when she sees Issac shoot and he is actually really good at it…Leo explains that is actually helpful learning as it may come in handy. Then Leo tells Giselle that Carter’s body was found and was eaten by the ‘other’ and then tells he is trying to cat him and also reminds her that until they kill it it is troublesome as Issac is the one being framed and ven Anne suffer for it.
      [*]
      The next day Giselle is laying down on the sofa all sore of the training and her misled hurt. Anne recalls spending time with Bluebell as she wore many nice dresses given by Bluebell, then Bluebell help Anne heal her skin on her nail Ed by licking it, Anne remembered Giselle told her that wounds heal by being licked by Issac as the saliva has healing properties. Then Bluebell tells Anne she hopes to try her blood one day (I think bluebell thinks Anne’s blood will be sweet = her soulmate :blobmelt:)
      finally Giselle gets scolded for lasting around, Issac tells her he learn how to give massages and will give her one later, and Anne thank Leo for helping her and then ask if she could tell her family that she is safe but Leo tells her no, which angers Giselle:blobtriumph:
    • Giselle is mad at Leo for being so cold and telling Anne she cannot contact her family but finally understands that it will put everyone in danger if she would of. Penny tells Giselle that Leo is just a businessman and he is very direct (an ass when telling things lol)

Later at nigh, Mac is sitting drinking wine, while Bluebell and Kyle are snu snu, :blobnosebleed: then Anne with another servant take some towels to them and Anne sees Bluebell, which is covered in blood in her mouth :blobfearful:

Issac gives a massage to Giselle ( no snu snu) but very cute moment :blobmelt: then Giselle ask Issac if he knew Carter was killed, and he tells her yes he also found out. Issac then ask if she feels sad… then she tells him she doesn’t know, (she lack emotions as was indifferent) :blobwoah: and finally issac ask her how would she feel if he would have liked him… :hmm:
    • Giselle ask why he said that about killing Carter and Issac tells he that he had imagined doing that before. Giselle tells him she actually hated Carter for why he did to Issac and her and was glad :blobowoevil_horns:

Bluebell runs to Anne (naked and covered in blood lol :blobsweat:) and acts all innocent and happy to see Anne, then tells her she is glad her nails grew back and her nail beds were heal ( thanks to her :blobsmirk:)

Penny is watching Giselle and Anne shoot the targets while practicing and both are bad but Giselle seems to be getting better (hits one out of ten shots :blobjoy:) but ‘suspiciously’ gives them one silver bullet each telling them that is only way to inflict damage to their’ kind’ ( vampires- serial killer) and ask them to keep it a secret :hmm:

After that, Giselle goes inside the mansion to catch up with Penny and ask if she is also like a maid working for Leo in which she tells her she is. It’s revealed Penny is a doctor and does research about the vampire kids, and that she met Leo prior marrying the Duke. After that Lady Tuitt (Penny) tells Giselle that she feels she wanted to ask something and they both go to a private area to talk.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them.
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  3. erdescollection

Reading List:
    Link
    Artwork looks promising and I've read up to chapter 20 already <3
    [​IMG]

Mifried likes this.
  4. erdescollection

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws but he's about to get kidnapped and I'm desperate for spoilers

6. Lisianna

Lisianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, I need spoilers:blob_teary:
    How many chapters are there? There are only 24 chapters in my native language...

7. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who have spoilers on this webtoon please share with us!!

rock.doll likes this.
  8. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] This the husband's mistress… she is a prostitute that husband choose because her similarities with Giselle (hair and eye color)… She applied as a maid in the mansion to follow the husband (other prostitutes said she is crazy(?) and warned the husband)… In this scene she put something on Giselle's "medicine" ( its for fertility or something)…
    So for those who understand Korean, can you guys please tell what she put in that meds… because I don't know and understand korean at all

Kumoshiro, LayZhang, BrytteM and 8 others like this.
  10. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This webtoon is till ongoing right? Dying to know how it ends :blobsob: I really pity giselle...she deserves better!! :blobcry:

meyuh likes this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get what she wants

Also she was getting real handsy with Giselle when she was unconscious

12. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes… I remember that… That was after Giselle and Isaac first snu snu… she even saw the mark left by Isaac on Giselle's inner thighs… and think that time when husband said that Gisselle is like wood(?:blobspearpeek:) in bed is maybe beacause Giselle is hidding a lover :D

13. Hakwifey7

Hakwifey7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this?

14. Lisianna

Lisianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki :blobshh:

16. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read it link please

Can you give link of the raw please

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2021
  17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I read some chapters , the raw ones that have been shared as well .
    As far as I remember the husband and mistress do get pretty close and the guy sees them . He later goes to his Elle

18. lovelyeme

lovelyeme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!

I went onto Lezhin and was scared to see a notice of suspension for ch. 27 and was wondering if it was just for the episode or for the series? I LOVE Giselle and Issac. I really hope it did not get discontinued !!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Leeann likes this.
  19. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  20. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aww I was wondering why they didn’t update on the raws for chapter 27 too yes please don’t be discontinued:cry:

syofiaa likes this.