Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newtoki64.com

2. Kizulla

Kizulla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From reading the spoilers, I feel that Arjen doesn’t get enough love :blobpensive:. Their guardian Jason eventully chooses Arien, her “half-elf” side is more prominent and she gets the protection of the dragon (from the cave if I remembered correctly ???). I mean yes Arien is the main character, but if the central focus of the story is about family, forgiveness and trust then Arjen is just as important as Arien.

Anyway don’t mind my small rant. I was just wondering if Arjen gets any perks or a golden finger?

Selin, kisskissme, c.reo and 35 others like this.
  3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't worry about that too much, they are pretty much always together as far as I can tell (except for the kidnapping stuff) and the best part is always their interacting (at least to me, I love the dynamic of twins)

Briana, papapa, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  4. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really from the spoilers I got that jason is guardian to both of them. Arjen and jason get along really well. Arien doesn't have a lot of confidence so at the beggining she thought jason was only guardian to Arjen. He protects them both but loves arien romantically. The dragon also recognizes both of them is as half elf and moves to the castle to protect them both. The prince only tries to kidnap Arien cause she has stronger powers and thinks he can use her to control the dragon. It'd be pretty risky trying to kidnap both the twins. So maybe he just choose the one with stronger powers.

5. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a twin myself so, this story really hooked me. I hope there won't be any preference over anyone. It always hurts when that happens. Thank you for the spoilers!

6. Karinoahl

Karinoahl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand anything in korean. I'll keep reading in spanish then... at least is translated until chapter 14. And I'll keep knowing the spoilers in this forum. Thanks!

giseord likes this.
  7. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens in the end?

8. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read till chapter 16 of the manhwa and so far I really liked it :D

9. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, now that ch 23 out please anyone tell me what happened here, what did the king & brothers say and what Arjen say to oppose(?) that. Not that I care about the man in black in the last panels

giseord likes this.
  11. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL ch 23...
    twins run into emperor and a count speaking. The emperor doesn't want to listen to count anymore...count leaves and runs into twins. He greets twins reluctantly.
    family dinner- arjen sits next to 3rd prince while arien sits next to the 1st prince (across from arjen_.
    comment about being small even after the awakening..."small is good- cute"
    Now that the twins have awakened- social debut. twins are not looking forward to it

i'll continue later...lunch break is ending

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  12. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone.
    First of all, thanks for the spoilers! I can't read Korean or Spanish (so I can't read head fully understanding what's going on)

====below is just my thoughts so far, my speculation and opinion, I'm not looking to fight. If my comment offend anyone in any way or type, I'm sorry in advance====

I'm sure there is a certain biased for Arien (the female twin). Before everyone starts to scream, please hear me out. I'm just gonna list a few things I notice so far with the English translation + picture spoiler (because I can't read Korean so I look at the raws and stare at the webtoon without knowing the content) + other webtoons/novel I have read so far.
    • The main point of view of the webtoon is from Arien, we hear her thoughts and see the situation in her eyes. (and yes there are other pov here and there but mainly we "see the world" in Arien's pov)
    • Base on the spoilers, she has more power of the other side (I think it's heibi or something, I have no idea lol) more "nature" power than her brother. Not to the point of a cheat or a gold finger but it is obvious this is one of the main plot (other than the other family member trying to redeem themselves)
    • I would consider this webtoon a similar equivalent of a shoujo manga. Though it's more slice of life type but seriously, it's a family slice of life with romance(?) subplot type of webtoon(like the other tyrant doting their daughter type of webtoon) so I'm not too surprised if the webtoon sided more towards Arien.
    And yes its my speculation, I have no evidence or anything but don't be disappointed just yet, the brother surely plays an important role and having the sister having more power of the other side of the blood may also mean the brother inherit more of the royal side of the blood. And I'm definitely waiting the webtoon/ novel/ spoilers to slap my face and prove me wrong.

I look forward reading more spoilers of this series! Thanks for the spoilers so far!!!

13. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 23 MTL continued...
    Arjen tells the emperor that he doesn't want to meet people-they aren't nice.
    emperor: "who the heck?!...never mind- we won't hold the social debut party"

the count (who was refused by the emperor & reluctantly greeted the twins) is chatting to a mysterious person.
    count: upset/disgusted that the king thought about throwing a social debut party for the twins since they are illegitimate. calls the king crazy.
    mysterious person: let get rid of the twins faster

14. 2_Zen_Owls

2_Zen_Owls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. The story does seem to center around Arien. I was hoping for more family slice of life stuff, and while I think it will be there I think the story will mainly focus on her.

I also noticed she is the only female character aside from the maids so far which really is a give away for shojo focus.

QueenSara, Heaven J, Ariary and 6 others like this.
  15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is stated that small wounds get healed completely but big ones not dissapeared completely because of weak healing powers of twins compare to other royals

giseord likes this.
  16. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your translation.:sushi_thankyou:

17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the twins are main characters but brother is likely the deutogonist ,emperor is trinogonist and sister is main protagonist after all she is only princess and only royal female person still now I think since no wife introduced yet of emperor and every one around them are males ,good thing about the story fl has companion who suffers with her equally even he is a boy but they are sharing strong bonding. Plus I believe in observing ,analyzing and carefully +over thinking something females are more expert where most males are carefree creatures who don't like to think complicatedly that much (not every males though)so we can see how much sister analyzing their father their suffering from the past and don't want to let pass that father easily but same time kept thinking the moment their father named them hold them etc eventually turned everything from her pov where brother is mostly on his guard and careful about him and his sister safety and survival only take steps in extreme needed time but don't bother to think or understand about other peoples or their business unless related to them. Hope this siblings will stay forever close to each other n don't get separate.

18. Lizza

Lizza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the male sibling get a love interest as well?

RAGA and giseord like this.
  19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely love this story! The twins' realness in their expression and emotions after what they've been through is on point! That's what happens when children get abused. It takes time in building trust.

Also, guys, slow down on hating the king, okay? Our mindset is different from his. Don't get me wrong. I do not like it that the kids got abused. Daddy king is also at fault. But let's take the story in stride.

If we look at this situation in real life, let's say you were in daddy king's shoes. Someone tried to hoodwink you, got your tadpoles or whatever to make herself pregnant without your consent, then demands to be your wife all of a sudden coz if not, you won't see the kids.

Depending on how strong you are (in the responsibility department), 1) you will cause a ruckus, deny your responsibility coz it's not consentual, or 2) you will try to at least be human enough to give support.

I doubt anyone would shout for joy over something like that and automatically be the perfect dad. Be real guys. A lot of kids nowadays are a product of a hit-and-run relationship with only one parent (the kid's lucky if he/she isn't abandoned) coz the other one is either not aware or simply not interested. In some extreme cases, the babies get abandoned and die.

20. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

hi bro. got any translatedd novel link? (most updated one)

Mifried likes this.