LCD Dungeon Battle Royale ~ Since I Became a Demon King, I Will Aim for World Domination ~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 7, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...a-demon-king-i-will-aim-for-world-domination/

C1: In series like these, I always wonder what happens to the people who aren't born yet. Do they not get an aptitude? Is it assigned when they're born? When they hit a certain age? If its the last one, then what about children who are currently under that age? Do they get a second chance when they hit that age? Do they not even get a first chance until they hit that age? Its an important part of world building that's usually skipped and it always irritates me, even when its mostly irrelevant to the story.

That aside, I wonder if Law are the heroes and Chaos are the dungeons.

C2: Why did he collapse when the Chaos person online didn't? Or did he cross the 24 hour deadline while answering the questions?

C3: I hope the politics of this series aren't going to keep getting brought up. They show a level of ignorance that I really don't want to put up with.

"If all the Domains have been liberated or are dominated by a 【Chaos】 human, the 【World Salvation Project】 will come to an end." So, if someone manages to hide their domain until the very end, they win?

C4: "Only the members of 【Chaos】 still remember you. With this you can fight against each other without hesitations, right?" They have to kill each other too though...

C5: 『Marvelous! A great question! As a bonus, 10 BP has been added!』 *sigh* I hope there aren't too many of these idiotic meat pies falling from the sky.

C7: I was kinda hoping he'd keep it an urban dungeon. Standard dungeons have been done to death.

C8: I wonder if rest areas can be chained together to mitigate their benefit to invaders.

If 80% of the occupied landmass is now inaccessible, then how are utilities like the internet still functioning?

That aside, he should avoid the 100 CP items for now. He'll be way ahead of most of his competitors even with 30-50 CP items, and he needs to create very strong defenses if he's going to have that many people desperate to invade him.

C9: "Inside that space, surrounded by strange-looking creatures with whom I can’t talk, my heart began to slowly break." If he just wants to talk to people, then why not use the internet? Sure, he wouldn't be able to talk about being Chaos, but he could still gather information and reconnect with humanity to some degree if he felt he needed to.

C10: "However, if there’s no opponent, there likewise won’t be anyone to serve as a reference." What about the kobolds?

C11: "Since they don’t know the fact that the demon kings are former humans" Why wouldn't they know? The idiots spouting classified info about Chaos would tell them that too.

C13: "I have started a capture guide site." That sounds like something he should try to edit if it allows community input.

I wonder if they can loot the knives from the goblins.

C14: I wonder if the girl will become a great swordswoman and seek revenge against the MC.

C15: ...This has got to be the stupidest experiment ever... Do these scientists not realize that there's a sentient being that's aware of their experiment that has every reason to manipulate its outcome?

C16: I wonder how much special meaning people will place on those markers he put on his to-be-evolved minions.

He should put some points into Mana or Knowledge. Mana because it might give him or his creations abilities. Knowledge because it might improve his future decisions.

C17: I wonder if raising Knowledge would let him talk to the elves.

C19: I wonder if any of the other dungeons are smart enough to see what he's doing and copy (or even improve upon) his tactics.

C20: Since he can't choose Elf, he'll almost certainly choose Vampire. Though, there's a part of me that wants him to choose Dwarf. I think it could open up the possibility of automatons and other magitek type options.

C21: Why would he try to create new subordinates before spending his BP? Was he not planning to improve his Creation this time around?

C22: Really think he needs to raise his Knowledge. He's flying blind here, and it could help.

C26: I wonder if he can convert Chloe into a vampire.

C34: “Yes. You get 100 CP per increase in 【True Cores】.” Wasn't it supposed to be 50 due to her surrendering?

C37: I wonder if he's planning to use a converted adventurer to lead a fake hero party to go around conquering dungeons for him.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It occurs to me that he could probably ditch the 12 person limit and just count on people's belief in the limit to keep them from violating it for quite a while.

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh a new novel that looks interesting, ill wait to stock up some more chapters before reading but this looks like it could be a good one

jacobpaige likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "What has Shion planned?" Isn't it pretty obvious that he's trying to isolate the demon king away from their stronghold?

5. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 117
    “Shion-sama, the moon tonight is very beautiful, isn’t it?” (Izayoi)

Shion sama, tsuki ga kirei desu ne

Translator!!! This is a love confession!!! (A joke for fujoshis) please put a note