Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh please translate the side stories too. I just read until chapter 2, and learn that penny going to academy? If i'm not wrong:hmm:

the Legendary Frog likes this.
  2. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the side stories about? spoilers? :aww:

3. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's like epilogue and like some more happy ending post scenes, plus maybe some character point of view? (typically kr novels do this)
    Thank you soooo much for the timelines! most detailed spoilers ever! :blob_pompom:Hopefully a kind soul can share side stories!

4. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gracious!! The way you write it is so intense:blobupset:! Thank you so much for the spoiler :aww:

Kesa098, manga84, Kpopfan101 and 3 others like this.
  5. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolll is this some kind of one sided relationship???Callisto just goes around saying they're lovers meanwhile penelope just like wuttt???:ROFLMAO:

About Eclise, honestly at first I kinda ship him and Penelope. Turnes out their relationship became a mess. I feel bad to him, he's a real yandere in this series. I hope his lost body (after golden dragon's fight to protect Penelope), means he's survive and decided to lead a new life and found his real happiness

seekingsnow, Th.ay, rock.doll and 5 others like this.
  6. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's true. I randomly opened sidestory 24, and a LOT happend. (I'm not a pro so my MTLing is quite bad. Sorry about that)
    -It seems Callisto did something to lock her up in the imperial palace or something Idk. And she was mad so she made him kneel while apologizing, which was VERY HARD for him but he eventually gave in when Penni said she's leaving then. She was laughing and enjoying the scene. Then she said well it can't be forgiven just like that. So Callisto thought she wants money. I think she wanted something else but my poor MTL skill didn't let me know what it was.
    -Then Callisto stood up and told her to marry him. He said he can buy all the jewel mines for her, even those that already belong to some nobles. And he said something like he would kill/fight anyone even the Eckarts for her. (I might be wrong this part was really hard) She actually accepted which surprised Callisto a lot but then threw the bomb and said "But after a few years." At the time I didn't know why she said that. The only thing I understood after was that she said she wants to see the world. But now that you mentioned it, maybe she wanted to go to the academy? I'm not sure.
    -Callisto was really mad and they were literally fighting. He said something like If you wanted to do this then why'd you pick someone who's going to be the emperor as your lover?
    -I didn't really get this part but I think there's this ring in imperial family? Which if you wear, you'll die the moment your partner dies or somethig like this. It's a curse actually. I'm pretty sure it has more abilities but my MTL s*ucks so...
    Anyways, whether it was wearing it or something else, Penelope refused to do so. And just when she gave her contest, the prince didn't want it anymore. She was shocked that he chaged his mind so quickly. It seemed he was really eager for her to wear that thing or something. Then he showed the other pair of the ring which was meant for the groom to wear. I think the same curse was on this one too? Because he said you know I waited with a sword on my waist every time I visited you after your poisoning, so this is nothing. She was again shocked and her eyes were wide open. Then she said "You're the maddest man I've ever seen." And he grinned while saying "Well it's because I'm a madman that the mad dog of the Eckart family has fallen for me."
    She then admits it and for the first time (F I N A L L Y) says "Yes, I love you, Callisto."
    At first Callisto was surprised but then he smiled beautifully as the bright sun was shining behind him.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    perez, Kesa098, anira and 63 others like this.
  7. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I read somewhere in these pages Penelope becomes pregnant too...anything on their kids? :aww: i just checked the author seems to still be writing side stories :blobpopcorn:

8. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup it's still ongoing and also, I'd love to read it but sidestory 24 is the last chapter I can open without paying on kakao:blobpensive: So I dunno. But if it's true please someone spoil it T~T

9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wooww this is getting intense! Like a Harry Potter movie where monsters, villains and magic involved :hmm:

I love how Callisto prioritizes Penelope's safety first no matter what the situation he's in, even using his own body to protect Penelope from the arrows :blobnosebleed: but second later acts like a spoilt child who wants nothing but Penelope's attention.

Thanks for the spoiler! Can't wait for part 10 xD

10. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute hahahahah

11. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any of the side story reveal if they have any children and other character's life?

12. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes power couple betch

13. Kurooof

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s still ongoing so it may happen I wish they have 2 children a prince and a princess the prince look like Callisto and the princess look like Penelope fufufu I bet Callisto will became a doting father fufufu

14. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhh my GGGGGGGGGGGGG! This is soooooooo crazy! Hahaha I love them, I really love them! Moarrrrrr please!

Thank youuuuu

15. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for continuing to translate our favorite story! (y)
    Penelope slowly thaws))) :love: Callisto rescues his princess, it's so cool! I hope that in part 10 she will answer his feelings))):p

16. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed so hard when Cedric told Penny to cough twice if Callisto threatened her:blobjoy: Cedric is the true victim of Callisto's behavior in the end :blobjoy:
    Also, Callisto is so fast in declaring their relationship, I can totally imagine in the future him saying to Penelope "think about our children" while she's like "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE CHILDREN YET" :blobjoy:
    Ahhh, I love these two. It's also so cute seeing how Penny is becoming more sincere with herself, step by step, thanks to Callisto's presence. Up until now she's been aiming only to survive, and for this reason she never gave herself time to joke, smile or be warmer. When she's with Callisto, she isn't anymore the cold lady scared to die.

Anyway, I really appreciate the fact that in the end Penelope herself admits she's been using Eclise for all this time. It's not my intention to say that Eclise's behavior is totally her fault, but it's good to see a MC who admits her mistakes. As I said before, sometimes I think Penny concentrate too much on the fact that she's in an otome game. Because of this, she often treats others more like characters than real people with their own fellings. It's good to see she's starting to realize this, admitting that she used Eclise as a tool to survive.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    perez, Kpopfan101, gotspurs and 9 others like this.
  17. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, its okay tho. Thank you so much for your hard work until now:blobmelt:

Hoho thank you dear, i just read until chapter 2 and got lazy to translate it because it took me 3 hours for one chap. Btw excuse for my bad english hehe

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  18. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaa, she finally said THE words. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's also the first time she calls him by name, and not" your highness".
    Anyway, I love them. Thank for this beautiful spoiler!

19. Susymei

Susymei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Your Highness" is Kallisto pet name. Hahahahahahaha.
    I love him ❤️❤️❤️
    Best boy. Best couple.

20. DayanNobela

DayanNobela Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!