Discussion Magic power to summon dead as living

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Jun 8, 2020.

?

Did you think with that ablility you can survive for 10 year?

1. Yes 100%

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 50/50

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Maybe...

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  4. (Try to gather rainbow colored stone)

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to another isekai scenario where you dropped in the middle of the standard magical forest with nothing but your own clothes and note that say you need to survive for 10 years to return. also, the note say you got a magical ability to summon dead spirit back to living breathing human or whatever its original form, with cooldown 24 hours.

Anyway, the summon works by creating an empty flesh body and fill it with a dead soul, and there is another requirement the soul must have a regret. Also, the summon always comes out naked (because of equipment sold separately) because your summon can't create equipment. but good thing you can pick what kind soul to summon from simple beast to Multidimensional creature.

But remember your summon is have its own will and mind, that probably will follow your command or maybe decide snack on you.

So, what will you do?

mir and Fran.2424 like this.
  2. Marfi09

Marfi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summoning reanimation, first hokage, all the vegetables, trees, house and stuffs gg.

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So... something like that scientist from the dungeon master huh? maybe becoming like that is worth it :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
  4. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that they may be some organisms that have metal, or other non-organic components, like in all isekais, then if you can create a body (which is obviously a very complex and intricate restructure) then is weird that you cannot produce weapon and equipment that are relatively easy in structure and complexity. Or maybe if the equipment or your summon is merged with the body, technically is a part of it's body so it shouldn't break the rules. But that's just my opinion in that regard. Besides if equipment like swords have a soul in then and some liberty of movement you may not be breaking the rule.

The other thing is a very complicated one, for survival you may need first someone who is able to provide you in your first 24 hours with basic necessities for living and keep you safe, but at the same time be willing to obey you, which is the tricky part.
    I think that no one who has enough intellect and knowledge about everything that you need will help you for free, unless you have the luck to form some short of bond with them. So in that comes the part of the regret, for example if I'm a male child, then I will summon someone who is by my standards a good person and that has strong love for children, or maybe have lost their children or someone dear to them that is in conditions very similar to mine and that was very similar to me physically, so that the other person help me out of moral obligation (to them), of course this could backfire very badly but at least it will keep me alive at the beginning.

girisuherman likes this.
  5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the summoned servant be completely servile to me by means of contracting its soul to a medium and I the contractor is its master?
    Will they be summoned prior to their death or in their state of death?
    How long will their physical body hold? Is there a cost for summoning prior to cool down and before cool down finishes?
    Are the summoned servants capable of speech and understand what I mean when I speak?
    Do they possess faulty memories or regain full memory?
    Can they be killed easily or are they weak against the weaknesses of their types?
    Is there a limit to my connection to them or are they able to become independent servants?

Fran.2424 and girisuherman like this.
  6. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there are many ways first you can change the body it only needs to connect with a soul stronger body etc. The soul aka rest of past mind have it own will there are many options how to operate with this. First find out a way to catalog souls or read there experience so you know beforehand with whom soul you are playing. Catch souls by killing them and resurrecting and looking like saver that passed by... there are many psychologies ways to apply. Contracts with them like you know bind the body to something before putting a soul into it and talk it out.

girisuherman likes this.
  7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link

That is way too vague to answer. How does the summon relation with you work? Do you instantly get max favorability with it like you always knew each other? Or is the favorability random roll of the dice? Or is it dependent on the will power of the target? Or will it depend on how you play into its grudge?

I mean the first thing anyone will resurrect would be a scout (low risk if it turns on you, and it should know what food you can eat and alert you of anyone coming while you sleep, it can also scout). Like a mouse or a squirrel. Anything in theory would have some grudge being killed even if it is weak.

So can you give some examples of what we can expect?

8. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    First one, depend on can you trick them enter magical deal or not
    They summoned after death so, for them it like no time has passed and wake up on new body
    The physical body is permanent until they killed again and can be summoned again
    Well you speak soul to soul when summoning it then yes the summoned can understand you
    it can faulty memory or full memory and depend on how intact the soul is
    depend on what you summoned, common human or demon has a weakness and strong point
    No limit maybe? lol imagen city full heroic spirit, and yes summon act independent

Actually I not thinking it too long before post it... Let see...
    You summon random knight from non-magical era, and it probably will curse and remember how it dead before realizing you are there and ask where is he or ask is this Valhalla (or whatever same thing) and you explain where and why it here, but here random factor, the knight can turn awe at casual resurrection and loyal to you for second change or decide you are the devil and choke you to death.
    and yeah, it really random idea on my mind, with no solid mechanism.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    mir likes this.
  9. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not but if I did survive I very well might want to stay considering how long I lived there.

10. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Can it only work if you have some knowledge of the person?

Is the summon only from inhabitants of this world or can it be from your own world?

Is there a function in the magic where you can put in search requirements to help match your ideal summon?

11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summon film producer William Fox (my avatar is a 1921 year book photo of him) and Walt Disney so they both could give Rupert Murdoch and Bob Iger a piece of their zombie minds on why the Disney-Fox merger was a bad idea.

12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well there lot of detail to consider ya know~ imagine summon succubus cuz it can charm but turn out da succubus need to eat da partner literary for living...... scary no? well that part of succubus lore then snusnu become popular~