LCD The First Order

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen Wudi is alive, just sleeping.

2. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen Wudi is alive

NerdyAlien_ likes this.
  3. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank God then, cause skim reading mtl is hard af and from what I read, well..

4. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mtl up to 790 so far. The Chen Wudi revelation makes me tear up a bit.

NerdyAlien_ likes this.
  5. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen??

6. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ren Xiaosu and Yang Xiaojin went to the Holy Mountain (base of Tinder) to rescue Experimental No. 001. Ren Xiaosu thought they captured Yan Luiyan but he is not sure if his brother is really E No. 001. Li Shentan actually followed him there and they meet halfway. Li Siren (companion of Li Shentan) carried Chen Wudi (still a stone) and they give a moment to Ren Xiaosu. Ren Xiaosu tried to resurrect Chen Wudi at that time (he copied the power of Lu Yan) but he heard "I'm sorry Master".
    Li Shentan then explained that Chen Wudi is not dead, he just don't want to wake up because of the world. Li Shentan then promised that he will show the beauty of the world to Chen Wudi, he feels guilty that because of him Wudi became like that. Ren Xiaosu then tell his experiences to the stone Chen Wudi and to return to him fast.

NerdyAlien_ likes this.
  7. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    There's more.
    Chen Wudi has a clone and it is a bad guy.

NerdyAlien_ likes this.
  8. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... I'll continue reading after I'm done with my 'no straight romance' phase.

ThinkOfMe likes this.
  9. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo!! Wudi!!

10. Zafar900

Zafar900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I'll spoil till the latest chaps. Now YX starts her love for MC in the Arc where He saves her from Absolute death, He risks his life to save her and she in turn from that moment on spends her time with him, The falling in love happens gradually, around chap 900 she loves him and follows him but isn't letting him stay in the same house as her, eventually this changes in latest chaps as they bond with each other and own a house in barrier 144. and while they dont sleep together yet, i think it is great progress from her initial cold attitude, but she is acting like his wife in taking care of the food, doing groceries and serving guests, RX has plant controller lady act as his maid and when RX find out, She goes ballistic and proceeds to hunt him for over 10 days by sniping him, and while she has reconciled with RX she is still very Yandere in her way of dealing with the maid. She doesn't want her sticking with RX.
    Now in regards to the story it has become a bit complex, RX has become the owner of Barrier 144 as well as the successor to Zhan Jingling 178 barrier, his brother has become the chief of the grasslands and is revered as a god, and xiaoyu, the elder sister of the brothers is staying with him to prevent him from losing his humanity. Currently the new enemy for RX is the wizards, his 3rd power also corresponds to wizardry, so he let himself get dragged by a wizard to serve as his apprentice in order to discover the use of his 3rd power.
    The demon whisperer has become a savior to a tribe with a matriarchal society, and has been proposed to by the leader of the tribe, they practice the Taoism of using dead bodies. i think it was called jiangshi. Poor guy is trapped, cause he wants to be a good guy but he cant run away from them and the tribe leader wants to keep him as her husband.so he cooks up a plan to send them to RX, This all happened cause he was looking for the Sea in order to watch a typhoon occur but got lost along the way... it's pretty funny.
    Another fun fact is that the Wangs artificial intelligence has gained sentience and considers RX as a AI too cause of his palace, So he calles him Senior and tries to learn to be a human to avoid getting shut down by the wangs, also he seems to have some unknown motives as he took over the base of tinder with controlled nano soldiers of his own. but i dont think its bad intentions but a way to survive if the wangs find out the he is sentient and decides to shut it down.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    NerdyAlien_ and ThinkOfMe like this.
  11. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant find the novel on qidian
    is it removed or what?

12. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    It is still there

13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm... finally found it (lol)
    i enter their website then put the novel name on search and got nothing from it.
    but clicking from NU link immediately send me to the novel pages.
    wonder whats the difference :hmm:

anyway, time to red

14. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder
    in the raw, is the experimental turned into the biggest threat to humanity and change the world to something like zombie apocalypse
    or did they manage to stop and kill every one of those monster.
    anyone can spoil me ?

15. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, they are not the biggest threat. RX current enemies are the wizards.

16. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    What about current situation with the bandits? And when will he move to stronghold 178? What's the teacher and the people there's reaction?

17. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly:
    There is a battle between Zhou's and Wang Congyan's bandits, and RX's bandits and refugees. With WC powers, he killed alot of RX's allies. To save them YL (RX brother) used his power (he can do curses) and caused a natural disaster. RX got separated with his family (YL and sister, Old Wang, teacher and the students, and YZ).
    RX is fatally wounded but was saved by the head of the Wangs. He brought him to Stronghold 178. He met Zhang Jingling and he assigned RX to join the army. ZJ was also assigned to the army division he put RX before he became the commander of Stronghold 178, so a lot of people speculated that ZJ wants to make RX the next commander.
    RX's division missions with Zhous and they always accomplish it thanks to RX. A large scale war then happened between the Zhous and Stronghold 178. RX and company was able to kill top commanders of the Zhous, and Luo Yan and the Qings also help the Stronghold 178 because of RX. Stronghold 178 won the war and RX leave to find YZ.
    RX joined an assassin group to find news about YZ and his family's whereabouts.

18. apsisodia

apsisodia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on currently on chapter 680, and for the past 250 chapters, MC received only one quest from the palace. It's like author forgot about the palace. I'm thinking of dropping the novel cause it's getting annoying.
    Can anyone tell me, will this continue?

19. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    The palace will play a big part in the story.
    The palace was created by RX

20. ThinkOfMe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ren Xiaosu is Experiment 001 and the son of Ren He