Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: You're good at writing this stuff, eh? Marvelous! The detail of the conversation is so alive! And I'm not exactly the head. Just acting Guildmaster.
    OOC: Well, you'll live together with her after all this, right? Make up with that. Hahaha!!!

AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  2. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow if you don't resurrect fast I'll come there throwing a Moon Atomizer and revive you with 50% HP in seconds :ROFLMAO: fear the power of modern technology :ROFLMAO:

LittleFox21 and Bielt like this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Hahahaha!!! Don't worry, man. I'll come back. Oh, oh, oh. This "I'll be back (in Arnold's voice)" Hahaha!!!

nguuuquaaa likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Thanks, I kinda want to try and write my own stories in the future, but right now I'm not really in the mood for it... Will probably try after finishing uni though.

Only bad part of it is that, if I try to write online, I'll probably do it in english, but if I decide I'll try to publish it, I'll have to rewrite the whole thing on my country's language... It's a bit discouraging... Though I don't have much hopes of having a Yuri-vampire romance published...

I still have a lot of fun writing though!

Oh, and you might not be the head, but you certainly look like it, since the guildmaster just refuses to appear

Bielt likes this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hear that shad? You have the support to overthrow @Ldyrdy !

AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Yeah, writing it in a different language after finished writing in another language is such a troublesome stuff. And...why yuri-vampire? Not that I don't approve of that. Hahahaha! Well, have fun!

7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Uuuuuhn... It's kinda how things turned out? I mean, I usually think of stories while I'm walking from one place to another (kinda makes me pay very little attention to my surroundings, but I learned to at the very least pay attention to cars and to dog poop... leaned the second one on the worst way possible), and I don't really have a script or anything, I enter the character and imagine how things develop by the character's perspective, and not of an author... And in the process, love bloomed, it just happens I guess.

What happened here between the two of us was quite similar tbh, I was just viewing the whole thing as Hikari, and not as Brasca, so... I get a bit emotional during the writing, sorry for anything.

LittleFox21, J0HNL8 and Bielt like this.
  8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: The same with me. To become the character, right? Hahaha! The wonder of Roleplay and Collab-Writing. That what's make this game interesting. And, for me, it also let me train my writing skill while having fun.
    Hmm? Sorry for what? There's nothing to be sorry about. The emotion you mentioned is part of writing an 'alive' story. So it's totally good! Yup, very good!
    Okay, let's stop this or we will crowded the thread. Hahaha!!!

AliceShiki, Bielt and J0HNL8 like this.
  9. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I do the same ^^
    I think that the stories get more "Human like" when we try to see by the view of the characters, and not our ^^

AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    J0HNL8 likes this.
  11. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    And we'll pretend it's your ghost like typical movie where you will ascend to heaven huehue

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Don't do that, dang it!

13. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it.

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow: Psst! Whose funeral is this? C'mon guys, tell me!
    Everyone: Shut up! Can't you see we're mourning you?!

Ruubix likes this.
  16. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    this raid, was a very sad one. deri.
    all of us, not only adventurers but also citizens, deri.
    we swallowed the worst outcome, deri.
    the worst of us, deri.

we killed hundreds, maybe thousands of dragons, deri.
    but it was a mystery how they numbered that much, deri.
    they kept coming and coming, deri.
    even when Mr. Mask @Zero300 pulled blizzards to stop their path,
    even when Biel @Bielt raised barriers around the city,
    even when so many traps and bombs by Shadow @shad12ow ,
    even when all of us combined to repel them,

the city was destroyed, deri.

casualties, deri.
    on the first day, i was the one to experience a near death. deri.
    it was my second one, deri.
    if not for Reachii @A5G_Reaper saving me right before i knocked hell's door....
    i probably won't be here anymore, deri.

but the worst... was today.
    the third day of the dragons.
    we achieved plenty of milestones, deriyo?
    i and Biel succeeded in destroying the teleport circle that we suspected to send dragons to the city, deriyo?

but why, why...
    why did Reachii came home only as her right arm?
    Biel lost her mind when she saw that, deri.
    she almost killed all of us, deri.
    but then Biel suddenly stopped, deri.
    she and her other wife Eun-Ha suddenly disappeared, deri.
    i didn't know, deri.
    but maybe she has something to do with Reachii, deri.
    i hope she's safe...

then a big explosion came from the city's direction, deri.
    i guess Shadow and Khaos finally perssed the button, deri.
    but...

Shadow didn't come.
    he didn't come here to Delta town.

i thought he lost his airship, deri.
    so i went back to take him, deri.
    there were some dragons left, but only a few, deri.
    of course i finished them, deriyo.

only, there was this last group of earth dragons, deri.
    they surrounded something, deri.
    after i killed them i descended to see what got their attention so much, deri.

it was Shadow's body.....

it wasn't right to call it "body", deri...
    he was almost completely squashed like melon juice, deri....
    if not for his mask pieces and his peculiar outfits i won't recognize him, deri.
    .....Hikari... Erdatiel... Chalusi... Phyrea....

at least i would bring back his mask, deri.
    only a small broken piece, but we will keep it as a memento, deri.
    to remember that there was once a great man, albeit eccentric, lived.
    and he will forever be living in our memory.

shad12ow, J0HNL8 and AliceShiki like this.
  17. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    i wrote your funeral, my version. people probably want to write theirs... and i hope something funny happens :whistle:

18. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Later on my day in the Delta Town, I feel a fear, I never has before. Then the ground begin to shaking, not long after a Big earhquake start to turn eveyting upside down. Suddenly the danger I felt before became stronger, then a roar of anger, madness and sadness respons the whole town, and I felt a pain as If I was torn in two.
    From outside some black pillars made of a very very very dangerous energy, destroy anyting it touch. After a loud howl, black clouds started to cover the sky.

I don't know when I fainted, by the time I wake up eveything was over, as if to remind me what happend, the cloud was still in the sky. Just by looking at it makes me feel fear.

Hours later the Adventure City was in fire, not long after we got the news, that shadow is dead. It was Dancchi who relay the news, and Hikari has lock herself in the inn. She haven't come out ever since, worried I take a tray of food, knowing she haven't eated yet. In fort of the dor, I keep calling her and knocking the dor, I don't know for how long I was doing this.
    Then Hikari finally open the dor, I noticed right away her eyes was red and puffed, it's means she had cried for long time.
    Afterways I give her the foodtray, as I listening to her talk, for a long time I keep @brasca123 company.

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – B – The Dragons’ Invasion – day 3 - Part 3
    ………
    …………
    …………….
    “Well done, young tinker! Well done! I enjoyed your struggle! Huhuhu~!”
    ……………….
    …………………..
    …………………….
    “Fighting the dragons, exploding the city, you really are amusing! Very amusing~! Huhuhu~!”
    ………………………………
    ……………………………………..
    ……………………………………………….
    “Also, just as you mentioned, the struggle of the adventurers. The death of the one unfortunate enough by the hand of the other human. Or the sight of the wounded ones trying to survive. Huhuhuhu~! Wonderful! Wonderful~!”
    ………………………………………………………..
    .……………………………………………………………
    …………………………………………………………………….
    “So young tinkerer, I want more! I want more! You have to let me see more! Huhuhuhuhuhu~!”
    ……………………………………………………………………………
    …………………………………………………………………………………….
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………
    “Rise! Fight! Struggle! Entertain me! Huhuhuhuhu!”
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“GUARGHHH!!!!”

I gasped the moment I woke up. W-Wait!? Woke up?! I’m…still alive? Didn’t the rock scales kill me moments ago? Did I imagine that? Was that all just a bad dream?

But then I felt cold breeze hitting my whole body. As I looked down, I saw holes after holes on my clothes. Blood stain could be seen near the holes. Even my clockwork exoskeleton was wrecked beyond recognition, leaving only useless scraps dangling from the frame. That mean the scales indeed killed me. So…what happened?

I then looked around me. The moment my eyes fell on the scenery around me, I let out a gasp. The ground around me was burnt black. Not even a single grass remains. In fact, I think the soil itself has turned into charcoal. Is that even possible? That would at least need heat more than I could imagine. And the tree. The tree that I crashed into was turned into a tall cinder.

“…T-That’s…”

At one place near me where the ground is burnt, some pieces of flesh could be seen. It was big enough for me to notice and even from my place I could know the flesh’s owner. It was an earth dragon forelegs and wings. That means that…whatever burnt them has killed the earth dragons that surrounded me? But…I thought magic will not work that well for them? Especially for the earth dragon that has the highest defense ability among the other dragons. What happened? But some looked to be cut, not burnt. Does that mean that they were not burnt entirely? Or were they burnt after being cut? That just doesn’t make any sense.

“..URGH!!! AAARRGGHHH!!!!”

Scream of agony came out my mouth as a sudden pain invaded my hand. Together with that, smoke started to rise from that hand of mine. I looked at it and the symbol of Wiya’khiy has changed. At first, it was only like a simple black mark carrying the word ‘Wiya’khiy’. But now it has become like a carved symbol on my flesh and for some reason the color turned violet red. So this is all his doing?...I’m grateful for that…but somehow it felt worrying.

Shaking my head to dispel the bad thought, I stood up while using the tree as a support. It seems he just healed me without giving me back my stamina. Why the half-hearted job there? Sheesh…

I then shifted my sight to the scene of the burning city. Due to the ridiculous amount of explosive, plus the Wrath Bomb from Khaos @Zero300 , the fire was reaching the sky above me. It was so bright, blinding even. Well, I guess it works. As long as the plan works, I can’t give any complaint.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw a glint. I approached the object and pulled it up. It was my crossbow. It was damaged, but only slightly. And there is only a few bolts left inside the cartridge.

“Huh. Quite strong, eh? Hmm? H-Hah?!”

I looked at my own reflection on the side of the weapon. I could see my usual face. But something has changed. My eyes have changed into the color of deep red. And…they glowed?

“W-What’s this?!”

But just as I shouted, the glow disappeared and my eyes turned back to its original color…That’s weird? What did Wiya’khiy do to my body?...Ugh…

Realizing that I would never arrived at any answer no matter how much I think, I put the weapon on my back as usual and then searched around for my spider. I will need that to get back fast. And…I hope that it is not too broken…
    Latest condition report:
    - Shadow is resurrected. But no one know that yet. (Please don't suddenly know that he is alive, LOL.)
    - En route to Delta Town with a broken large clockwork spider and limited ammo.
    - Eye will change to red and glowed when angered or excited.
    - The Wiya'khiy mark changed, unknown effect.

P.S. : The aftermath can still be posted just fine. The quest will end after everything is settled. Don't feel rushed.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    J0HNL8 likes this.
  20. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    U spelled fight wrong

shad12ow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.