Spoiler Guide the Villain Father to Be Virtuous

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, May 25, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/guide-the-villain-father-to-be-virtuous/
    Raw Link:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4589951

Description

After waking up, Huo Xiaoxiao awoke into the novel as the daughter of an unruly and domineering big villain.

Legend has it that her father Huo Suicheng is ruthless, relies on power, plays tricks, covering the sky with only one hand and commits all kinds of atrocities, is a real big villain.

In the end, the father and daughter lost their reputation and their fate was bleak.

Which gratifies the people greatly.

But now Huo Xiaoxiao is just an obedient baby who can’t do anything but eat first.

For the sake of her own life and the future of her villain father, the lovely baby tried to correct the villain’s three views, but heard a sentence from the gap of the door: …….”Kill, throw into the sea.”

“…sorry to bother you.”

Huo Xiaoxiao fled in defeat.

* * * “” … Kill and throw into the sea. ”

Huo Xiaoxiao: Did I hear it wrong!?

Until one day-
    Everybody saw him with a beautiful little girl riding on his neck, while wearing a HelloKitty headband on his head.

2. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like spoilers too please

3. AlmostHuman

AlmostHuman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: I would also like to indulge into the spoilers too~:aww:

4. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw link is not available for chapter 15 and up.
    The mtl is readable tho maybe some can try to mtl it too.

Update till chapter 59?
    -Not much happened till this chapter since most of them just some silly child behaviour such as eating too much fried chicken until bloated, children fight (especially when the kids trying to impress n want to make HXX to be their future wife)
    -HXX is quite mischievous towards his father that sometimes make me doubt whether she is truly 18y/o or not, or it's just her plot to tuck her father's heart. First when she drew Turtle on his office shirt and got scolded and her father told her to wash it clean since it was her doing, but beforehand HXX already told Grandpa Huo that turtle was for longevity therefore she drew is for grandpa n pa. When the father find out he feels bad for punishing her , eventually he apologized.
    -HXX birth mom remarried and has one daughter, quite spoilt and crybaby and the daughter attend the same kindergarten as her. The father (HSC) knew it and doesnt want HXX to be in the same class. The mother's name is Ji WenXin(?) They first met at the amusement park. Later HSC told HXX about her birth mom and let them meet 1v1. The mother feel so guilty and hug her, the mother's husband already know at this point that she had a daughter before.
    -the rest are just kids nonsense...quite boring that you can skip few chapters without worrying you'll miss any important information.

Rant/possible plothole:
    Actually it's kinda weird how the mother's second daughter could attend the kindergarten early and why should her. In HXX case, HXX is considered too brilliant for her age hence there's no problem to fit right in also Huo dad n Huo grandpa are either busy or sick so cant accompang HXX much.
    So how can the second daughter attends it with breeze also it's highend kindergarten.
    Humm.....

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Ceilo27, Diaryy, Rin.rinaaa and 7 others like this.
  5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    so far i've read:
    Huo Xiaoxiao's mom is not the 2nd daughter's real mom, but stepmom (but the daughter didnt know it yet for now.) Her current husband was her boyfriend/fiance but dumped her after she accidentally slept with Huo daddy, then slept with other woman (saying he was heartbroken and slept with other woman in drunkenness). So the daughter was actually around Xiaoxiao's age. Her previous class accepting Qianqian (the daughter's nickname) is believable since the class she's in is the small class (or nursery class), not the real pre-school class as Xiaoxiao and the gang.

PS: Novel ends at chapter 94, so more than that is probably the pirate sites that doesnt follow real chapter numbering :blobpeek:

6. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i do realize there are some chapter exclamations between the chapters released. Well i was following the translator numbering.

So how will the husband react now? When he broke up with her last time due to the one night stand, now she has daughter from that one night stand.
    But i do feel this story kinda...hum...boring? Or mtl make it seems so.

Ceilo27 and BooBoo like this.
  7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    it does seem boring cuz we were introduced to system A and expecting there'd be system quest, but it's just daily slice of life banter between the father-daughter duo. I like it though. Both are equally stubborn but Daddy Huo does try (despite his bullying attitude) to be a good father. He gets angry when other boys is getting close to his baby daughter, worried when she tries dangerous stuff, and always ready to carry her in a hug whenever. As the title says, Guiding Villainous Dad to be Virtuous and honestly it delivers to me :blob_grin:

Ceilo27, blacknevar, BooBoo and 4 others like this.
  8. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me link for mtl for extra chapters?

9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Click here this site has all the chapters including extras, though the extra is still unfinished.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  10. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on the original plot and how the father avoids original fate?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  11. DarkAmethyst

DarkAmethyst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does Huo Xiaoxiao end up with? Zhaozhao? Yi Qian? Or Jiang Yi?

12. YourFemaleLead

YourFemaleLead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Itsl

Itsl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Jiang yi the son of Jianghui from noble wife wants no love? I’m currently caught up to the raws and though it isn’t explicitly said jiang yi is his son his past should line up with the epilogue from noble wife wants no love. I also think I saw his fathers name mentioned in a chapter about mc going to a banquet with her dad but I’m not sure lol please let me know

Ceilo27 and Nao Otosaka like this.
  14. Yahyah

Yahyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi what will happen withthe real fl? Is she btch? Did the story already end?

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  15. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...yeah it has been mentioned in one of the recent chapters...btw I love both the novels and hope the translation team catches up with the chapters quickly

Itsl likes this.
  16. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blobpeek::aww:

17. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm raising you or you're rising me, that's the question?

The collar part was the best.

Suspicious.
    This collar seems familiar?
    Seeing the same red collar around the dog's neck??
    Kicks dad's calf.