LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't sinyoung suppress the rest of the orgs and threw them into haramark at the front lines thanks to sung? I imagine many orgs hate sung moreso than Seol because of that. Sung may also have gone back to earth more often than Seol who also didn't use his full name and rose out of obscurity in haramark as opposed to becoming the poster child of sinyoung. Sung also has a longer history than Seol.

Humanity is pretty shitty and the story makes it clear just how lucky (*cough* carried *cough*) Seol is compared to other remarkable earthlings.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Insisting to get the Gold Mark is the second best decision he made.

The top one of course is his past self spending all the contributions to send that edgy feelings he had.

tkato likes this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh wrong, top decision was befriending best girl flone obviously

4. Libros

Libros New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time and time again, befriending Flone has basically changed the course of the story completely. Putting aside her being completely clutch in 99% of battles, all of those ancient treasures and relics she knowingly (and not!) has access to is probably one of the key factors that's changing Seol's path away from OTL.

Does anyone know why he was such a dick in OTL to Yun Seohui? Ok, yeah, she kicked out KH from Sinyoung. But didn't he hate KH anyway? I guess that was part of why KH was gloating about how Yun Seohui "wasn't allowed into his fence," i.e accepted as 'his.' I assume KH may have begun to fall for him in OTL, similarly to how she came to care for Seol in the current one, but he kept hating her resulting in nowhere for her to go after Sinyoung. (Are there other theories?)

5. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Dudes you do realize that won't happen without him being able to use the Nine Eyes, right?

Plus he won't get chosen if he didn't impress Hugo and Alex (may he rest in pieces) enough...which also wouldn't happen if he didn't have access to all 'em Gold Mark benefits.

6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that could very well all be true but... befriending flone was still the best decision because shes best girl.

7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm i wonder who the note is about, although i have a guess or two in mind
    fighting just ended btw.

Midnight2630 likes this.
  8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I would guess she is referring to the people at Luxuria’s Temple. It was already set up some of them were up to no good and Sinyoung has that bishop working for them too. I don’t think Yuhui would leave Paradise or Eva, and to recover she would need to stay at the Temple, where Jihu would obviously go to visit her, so next time he sees her she would be there. That’s my guess anyway.

9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well we know the other executor suspects there are traitors on humanities side, and Yuhui seems to also agree with that. i think she was talking about Sinyoung personally and more specifically the lady that came to visit Seol when Valhalla was founded. she has a shady side like having spies in the temple like you said and how she sent away her sister instead of taking her to Eva and introduced herself to Seol's brother on earth after "coincidentally" meeting. that would also cover the people in Luxuria's temple because whatever they say in front of those people will then get reported to her

10. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh~ i was just thinking about start reading again and wait together with you lot the conclusion xD

11. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuhui obviously faking she’s perfectly healthy level 8 but everyone including her closest friends besides seol thinks she’s still suffering from the last war injuries and now got a backlash for fighting to much

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! The good laugh came like usual!!
    I'm talking about author's habit for comedy after serious parts.

tkato likes this.
  13. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    A question, what happened to the 1st girl? Isn't she like the reason he became like that at the start of the series, to support her?

14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's time for seol to become an executor...his accomplishments should be enough to level up by now. Lance of nemesis is rank 5...and he hasn't even used the abilities he gained. executors are rank 7+...it can't be stretched out much longer unless the end was rushed.

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well there are some of the harem candidates from the federations side like I thought would happen. its an interesting take that sky fairies are considered a lustful race while cave fairies are the pure ones, judging from their names you'd sort of expect it to be the opposite lol. it also seems like we know what the next arc will be, Seol cleaning up humanities side and uniting all the forces together (probably leading to some sort of war or at least battle between him and a group of resisting orgs) and i feel like the federation offered their support to Seol if a war was to break out when he started cleaning up and uniting humanities side
    i dont quite know what exactly you mean the reason he became like that, but the reason he is the way he is is because of his past lifes feelings and emotions that got sent to him at the start of this novel. you could say the way he treated her before he changed contributed to his current self improvement, but hes never really said hes changed just for or because of his ex girlfriend. his change and growth is a mixture of his past life, his current lifes experiences on paradise, and him wanting to mend his relationships with the people closest to him on earth including his ex. as for what happened to her, its heavily hinted she has some involvement in paradise but we haven't been directly told she knows about it or who she is in paradise, although my money is her being Baek Haeju

16. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    When I say "like that", I was referring to how he's a gambling addict losing all money. Not the memory/emotion from future transferred to him. And what happened to his ex though?

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no the reason he became a gambling addict is because of his 9 eyes ability. he started abusing the ability and over using it to gamble and eventually lost the ability, causing him to spiral into a downwards negative cycle. she may have contributed to his personality though given as how she was apparently grooming him from a young age to be over reliant on her and only ever look at her as a women, although the main reason is still him using his ability to gamble to the point of him losing it. as for what happened to her shes still around on earth, she works at a cafe shop, has a little sister that lives with her and seems to still be close to Seol's family. as for her being in paradise, like i said before its heavily implied she knows about paradise and seems to know that Seol has gone to paradise and thats the reason for his sudden change in personality and where he got the money from. but we've never been directly told she actually does know about it or who she is if she is in paradise although again my money is her being Baek Haeju. its hard to involve her in a lot of the story so far because Seol up to this point is actively avoiding earth so he doesnt have to face all his problems on earth such as his relationships with his family members so there hasnt really been many chances for the ex to appear in the story. she also does seem to still care about Seol and his well being though

18. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe temperance's divinity will be given to Soel?

19. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. He gotta get to level 7 first, though. I am sure his contributions will have been enough, but the point of not skipping levels is to learn everything first, so maybe we will have a small break with him returning to Earth (it is about time tbh), then a training arc until he learns everything lvl 5 and 6 he has to learn and improve his stats up to high (and mana to highest) so he can use the elixirs and get everything to Highest-Low. After all that he could be promoted to lvl 7 due to his remaining contributions and absorb a divinity.

20. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Soel will be too OP then ig.!
    He even has the authorities from his spear..
    And the spear is basically Grid's God hands.
    And so many beauties that surround him.
    The divinity will make him too strong!