Recommendations BL pls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by frozenlimabeans, Jun 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kuraichan

Kuraichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成树后我和反派恋爱了[穿书]After wearing a tree, I fell in love with the villain [wearing a book] this is stricly speaking not bestkin but mc is not human he was peach tree and transmigrates and ml is the villain and he is reincarnated

2. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Thanks for the rec! I just finished MTLing and I quite liked it!
    2. Its late but I do like mermaids! If you suggest any, I'd love to read them.
    3. Sorry I don't really have recs, but some of the other people in this thread just offered some pretty good beastkin novels

3. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do u read "After Marrying a Big Man, I Became the Most Popular Star of the Interstellar Network"? I can't find it
    I can't read the raw so.....

4. Kuraichan

Kuraichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ı read it at danmeila ı don' know if there is a translated version of it so sorry:blobsweat_2: but mtl wasn't hard to understand if you want you can try it
    Mermaid Attacks His Wife's Daily Life人鱼攻的撩妻日常
    ‌Villain dressed as a mermaid 反派穿成小人鱼

HIMETAN likes this.
  5. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. Thanks for the information.. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Kuraichan likes this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/
    I have some of those novel links here. Just search the one with apocalypse, interstellar, primitive, orcs and mix of those trope.

for example
    142. http://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&ref=TVert&refd=www.bing.com&dl=en&rr=DC&a=http://www.powanjuan.cc/dmtr/13207/
    兽世种江山
    mtl title: Beast Sage
    Transmigration. Orcs world. Slice of life.
    MC transmigrated to orcs world and taught the orcs how to farm etc.ML was the beast god of the world who came when he sense MC's presence as intruder.

7. KeyLyme

KeyLyme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Umm, I'm not sure if you've tried this but what about an advanced search on jjwxc? Sorry I don't really read interstellar (usually read xianxia/cultivation novels) and I've mostly been searching for a good switch/reversible couple atm so I have no specific recs.

Here's the link, I've already selected the BL and interstellar tags (there is also sci fi tags as well as an apocalypse tag and a couple more you can choose yourself or I can help if you need it) for you so you can try going through them, if you end up not finding anything I can reccomend a couple more tags too.

http://www.jjwxc.net/bookbase.php?f...collectiontypes=ors&bq135=135&searchkeywords=

8. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished mtl-ing this, and I quite like it.

You can give "Second Marriage of a Wealthy Old Man" a try, there are only 17 chapter translated as of now so I mtl-ed it until the end. I don't really have much to recommend since I just started doing this because of the same problem as yours (though I set my sights on fanfiction.net first lol) But currently I'm mtl-ing a bg novel with 300 chapters.

9. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read novel with more than 250 chapters qaq, my max chapters I can read is 260, except QT. And my English really sucks since English not my main language, so its torturing me if I read hard to understand MTL.
    Rn I want to read "Everyone Knows I'm a Good Peson", but I can't find the spoiler, I can't read so many angst, misunderstanding, tragedy, dog blood so I need spoiler:blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed some of this, I think it was 2 arcs? Though I didn't really finished it.

11. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not read it yet, but I read some review on NU since I can't find the spoiler..

12. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for replying late, thank you for giving that link! And yes, I have tried the advanced search on jjwxc, but I think its just my own problem where everytime I press search, nothing pops out.

KeyLyme likes this.
  13. Deleted member 234525

Deleted member 234525 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Mushroom