Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just about to post this.

ashc00 and Jukki like this.
  2. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry. I’m just a lil bit faster tehe :blobpats:

quyen and rero00 like this.
  3. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I like how the author gave redemption and growth for the characters especially Jake.

I'll be honest Ian is really a scum but to know that he actually changed himself is good thing!

Thank you for the spoiler! Now i can't wait for the manga to updates

its0k, seabuckthorn, Rosie77 and 6 others like this.
  4. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, does anyone knows which part that Yuri will tell Melissa about she re-living her life again and again??

Oh and whether the side story will be turned into manhwa too??

5. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cartena is Melissa’s master swordsman. Robby is Cartena’s lover and I think he is a mage.

It will be mentioned later in the story when they are dealing with the final boss, Baal/Belial.

The final boss is actually the author of the novel. The author considered him/herself as the god in this world (because he/she created the story). The author entered and posed as the final boss to make sure the flow of the story follows the original plot. However due too Melissa interference, the original plots went astray and the author wanted to make a pact with her to revert everything back to how it was. Melissa refused and this enraged the author, so he/she took her sight as result. Melissa needed to defeat the final boss herself in order to regain her sight and she with the help of Nine, stabbed the final boss with the OP sword and Baal was defeated. Yuri sealed Baal and it will take 150 years for the seal to be broken.

The manhwa is still far to reach the end. The story so far hasn’t reach Book 1 end yet and there are 4 books in total. So, it’s still to early to say if the side stories will turn into manhwa too. But hopefully the artist will continue the manhwa until the side stories because the wedding and marriage arcs were covered in the side stories.

6. Deleted member 239874

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Now just waiting for all the stories to unfold

MiserableSOUL, MianneChan and ashc00 like this.
  7. axonum

axonum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novelupdates page for this? Would love to see the web novel get picked up by a translation group

8. silverymoon

silverymoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umm could u plz tell me where did u read the nove? and is it for free?

9. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is very hilarious. Please keep the spoilers coming! Thank you~~

quyen and ashc00 like this.
  10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ......? So the last boss is enraged moderator/game dev? That's what she/he seems to be like. It seems she/he looks at the MC as a virus in a system or even a bug.

11. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was seemed like that. Besides, Yuri’s kidnapping (by the werewolf) is also part of plot device that the author had planned to keep the story from getting sidetracked. But, Melissa who knew how the story goes, interrupted the flow again. Thus causing a lot of changes afterwards.

Melissa combined forces and make a pact with Ian and the werewolf tribe to defeat the final boss.

Regarding why Ian became the crown prince, I reread the novel again and it seemed the emperor favors Ian over his other sons, so he was given the title. But after defeating the final boss, Ian’s influence rose so he is considered the best candidate to become the emperor despite his lacking as mentioned in past spoilers.

Melissa has broken a lot of norm and etiquette. She demands from his father to name her as his successor despite having Jake and protests from other nobles. She threatened them about who killed the devil too shut them off (she’s exuding fears to them. Really a villain FL LOL). She also wore a military kind of uniform/dress and pants instead of gown when she met the previous emperor to explain about the final boss. After given the title Duchess by Ian, Melissa even threatened Ian to do his job correctly and promised that the Podebrat will assist him to govern. If he screws up, she won’t hesitate to whoop his ass LOL.

Melissa is a very cool MC like the duchess in Monster Duchess, yeah so that’s why I keep falling in love with her :blobnosebleed:.

12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, does that mean that by Melissa winning, that effectively means the machines have taken over... ? :blobsleepless:

13. Magical Forest

Magical Forest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @KathyClysm Lol, but it's a novel not a game though. So no machines involved.

14. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think @lazynoodles was meant as an anology. lIke how a game developer found there is a bug in the game, so he/she tries to fix it before it's getting worst. Melissa lives in a real world but it is based on a novel she read, maybe in an alternate universe? The author may serves as the God in this life. However, ever since Melissa transmigrated to this world, she has been doing things not in accordance to what the author has decided. So, after he was defeated, all characters in the novel are free to do things according to their wills, unrestricted to the novel's plots.

15. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, in the latest manhua chapter, Melissa thinks Peacock felt like killing her even before she did her declaration of protecting Yuri, does he ever actually attack her?

If so, what ends up being the fate of this psycho Peacock?

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kids, don't read this, but I just made this really bad pun (don't even know if you can call it that:blobjoy:).
    But if you just separate the 2 syllables in Peacock' s name, then...hehe. Also if you put *sized* in between those syllables:blobowoevil_horns:. And then I just started laughing to myself like an idiot

nielyti, Yeoha, maamhua and 14 others like this.
  17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I take Peacock as a literal peacock who flaunts its beautiful feathers(money) to attract ladies

Lovina, Amphiptere, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  18. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank y
    Thank you for this

fading_dream, Danigurl and ashc00 like this.
  19. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat:Yay!! Chapter 30 raw is up at Newtoki! :aww:

Oh my God!! Nine is sooooooo cute!!! :blobnosebleed:

Edited: I just read chapter 29 at Mangadex. As much as I had fun reading the novel, the manhwa makes this story ever more interesting! My compliment goes to the artist who does the job brilliantly in portraying each characters and story from the novel :blobhug: The staffs working on the translation are funny af too!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    nielyti, Lisaa, Th.ay and 7 others like this.
  20. aoiclover

aoiclover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the 1st kiss spoiler :cry::cry::cry:

syofiaa and ashc00 like this.