Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, which one?

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it! Edited. Thanks!

3. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    Hello its nope again, now im at Delta town with with Kuong bu, my goblin.
    This morning is so bright, yeah is from adventurer town north from here. Im so worried bout my garden :(
    Well i already take every specimen of flower 5 each, i will build my garden again riggt kuong bu?
    Gabu? (Kuong bu)
    I dont know what i need to do today, i just walk around today, i hope i can get some new flower to plan later
    Where should i build garden later?
    The town is on ruin, and the soil is imposible to plan flower
    Well i just help build the town and found some land to make garden again

J0HNL8 and shad12ow like this.
  4. Yukisora Haseo

Yukisora Haseo [Human] [Complete Weirdo] [Sane]

Reading List:
    Link
    This....
    HOW....!!? DAMN IT !!!
    AM I TOO LATE !!? *just arrived at the demolished adventurer's town*
    My knees suddenly feel week that I have to prostate on the ground....
    I'm sorry guys... I'm too late huh...*shed Tear's*
    [40 minutes ago before arrivals]
    "Hope i still make it !!"
    I run and run the fastest I can to adventurers town.... I don't know if I'll make it there... NO I Must make it in time...
    *SFX* KABOOOOM !!
    "!? what's that sounds !!? Argh !!
    *getting blown by the shockwave*
    What was that !?... It's from adventurers town Direction's !!
    *KBOOMBOOM BOOM !!*
    The explosion last for another 40 minutes... With a barrage of explosion after explosion...
    ----------back to the present-------
    " there must be some refugees camp nearby.... I gotta find them... Yeah maybe there is still someone alive..."
    *walk away to Direction's of Delta town*

LittleFox21, J0HNL8 and shad12ow like this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost everyone's still alive. Even the supposedly-dead Shadow and Reachii.

Yukisora Haseo and shad12ow like this.
  6. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Heard the guildmaster's back

7. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the ship in which Shadow is riding on crash down on the blowing up Adventurer City, I immediately activate Time Travel and aim for the start of day 3 of the invasion. No, I won't let you die that easily Shadow, I still need you to process my expedition quest. And I'm quite proficient in saving people using this power, so there are no chance failure. Here I come!

Little did Takako know that Shadow is actually not dead and her destination is not what is intended...

ooc: lol I take this chance to go for a power up arc

LittleFox21 and shad12ow like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll probably fall into a slime den and live happily ever after.

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha! Iike this! Bring me some souvenir.

10. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually tentacles but she'll escape since plot armor.

11. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, that one in DD? umm,, the cocoon thingy?

12. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    No not them. This journey won't relate to PSO2.

13. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ...sure. the whole tentacle planet. and slimes.

14. Kourii

Kourii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T^T @shad12ow sorry my wifi got busted yesterday guess it ended.
    Well just dont want this to get wasted so here never mind if i failed.
    A certain man's PoV:

Screams of pain, Buildings collapsing, sounds of battle, and roars of dragons. The scene before my eyes are the exact thing that one would call that of the epocalipse. Hundreds of majestic dragons, creatures said to be the strongest winged beasts from legends are attacking the people and the town. I havent even dreamed of seeing such creatures but to think one day I would see them in close quarters. However, what i feel now is only hatred and fear, fear of such creatures rampaging, and hatred towards them who have destroyed my beloved town and family.
    "AHH!" My younger sister who has been running after me suddenly tripped over a rubble of the nearby buildings. I turned back to help her stand up with my wife and my other sister as we were running away to the safe port.
    "Ahh, hu. Huney... !" The sound of my wife stuttering brought me back to reality, but what i see is the golden eyes that of a dragon, and the same one who had destroyed our house with his tail, an earth dragon.
    As if mocking us, it let out a snort and swapped its tail towards us.
    Fear crept over my whole being, but as I felt like having seen the death door-

"Ice wall!" With a soft and cold voice as if a high goddess has descended, followed by a thick wall made of ice, a azure colored hair girl, no, with such black wings, she is of the devil race, an incredibly rare race, a succubus.

*Crash*

As I was still mesmerized by such a being, a loud sound was heard as the tail broke through the ice wall and the dragon focused its attention to the girl as if he sensed a powerful enemy. The so called girl looked unaffected and indifferent as if the dragon before her is nothing but a play thing, and she took out a staff like sword from the handle of her strange umbrella and pointed towards the hideous dragon.
    "Mizuyuki no mai: Tear!"
    In a spilt second, a roar of pain was heard from the dragon before me as one of its eyes was slashed and blood was seeping out of the meters long wound and if i look carefully the wound is seeped in ice as if to continuosly re-open and apply pain to the wound.

*Raor* the dragon raored in pain and was going to counterattack but with a glance from the girl, the dragons eyes showed s.th akin to instinctive fear or maybe I am overthinking but the dragon unexpectedly took off as if fleeing from the place.

"You guys ok?" The girl sheathed her sword back to the umbrella and turned towards us who were still in shock over the whole event. Only until she took out an ice popsicle, that we snapped out of it and nodded our heads.

"Yes...."

" Hmm, this is already the tenth dragon now, ahhh, so tired. Ahh, you guys come here, and hold each others arms in a circle. I'll send you to safety." The girl beckoned us to her and just as we hold each others arms and was going to ask her what she is trying to do, an indescribeable sensation of extreme speed washed over me.

" Yoshi, here we are. "

The next thing we know, we were already at the port. And there were about ten or twenty other groups of people nearby who looked towards the girl in awe. They too were probably rescued by her.

"Now that we're here. It's safe now bye."

" Wait, thank you. But can you tell us who you are?" Such a beauitful being staying in town and to think the likes of people like us can see her. It is such a blessing and to thank her, i have to at least know her name.

"People call me Kournell. An E rank adventurer. See you guys later." Saying that and giving us a warm smile, and giving us the feeling of the sun in a snow storm. She left with a speed not visible to the naked eye.
    No matter how much time passed, i am sure that i would never forget the events that happened today nor the figure of the succubus that had once saved my life.

Kournell's PoV:

*sigh* I think I have been overworking myself lately, I've been rescueing people all over the place and the sounds of battle is already getting less and less. Hmm, lets just go back to the guild and ask abt the situation.

After deciding that and flying to the guild, I was met with Shad12ow and got
    scolded for taking so long to come back as they were preparing the final phase of the counterattack.
    Uuu, sorry guess I got destracted playing with the dragons.
    Well, you cant blame me the dragons are so irritating acting all high and mighty when they just shrinked and turn to flee when i turn on my Devil's Ki a little bit, what? That's bullying? No way, i am just doing my mission yes my mission, yep.
    Uuu, whatever!

Report:
    Civilians rescued:300
    Dragons fended: 10
    Again sorry for being late * 90 degree bows*

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry. I'll let it pass for this one. Thank you for the story.

LittleFox21, Bielt and Kourii like this.
  16. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    @LittleFox21
    #GB2 - B Rank - Mine Desert Mine [ 200G | 1 x Orichalcum ]
    #GB3 - B rank - Mine 5 Aquamarine [ 250 G | 1 x Flawless Aquamarine ]
    #GB5 - B rank - Mine Living stone from crooked mountain [ 270 G | 1 x Living Golem Core ]

Hah, it has been forever since my last adventure. I Summon my Wyvern, spending half of my MP. I travel quickly to the Desert Mine. Got it? Good. Now to the Crooked Mountain. It takes almost no time at all for the Golem I also Summon to find the things I need mined. Yep, that was easy. I deal with the small monsters that tried to mess with us easily thanks to the Wyvern.

I look around to find a suitable place to open up a path to the Demon Realm. I see some plains to the north. Yes, this could be the place where the Orcs live, but it should be fine…right? I can easily close it once I come back.

I know that nothing will exit at least. It shouldn’t matter if the Orcs somehow end up in the Demon Realm.

After spending a couple hours setting up the teleport rune, I quickly enter the portal and travel to the Gates of Hell. Now that I’m back home, I can use my several hundreds of Slaves and family.

What? You thought I was by myself? Pbbt, I getting chased by the Souls of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, I have tons of enemies.

Now then, while I’m here, I can hopefully find my Master. He still hasn’t contacted me so he might still be being chased. He is in the same situation as me, after all. He is the Vassal of the Horseman of Conquest while I am the Vassal for Famine. Thankfully Master found me when he did or I would have been taken already.

Hm? Are people looking at me? Shit, this doesn’t look good.

Master had a quick portal from the First Level of Hell going directly to the Fifth Level. And it is here that I can find the Obsidian Titan. But…the monsters here can easily decimate a town. Thankfully, I have my army of slaves.

I head to the Magma Pools so I can find that monstrous rock. We take out some Lesser Salamanders. I keep their Cores but let the others eat.

Finally! It took a couple hours. Oh, flying is so much fun.

There before me was a massive black glass looking humanoid. The Obsidian Titan! He has several Obsidian Golems as well. Hmmm, that could work.

I set up several traps with my Word Magic.

I pause to eat a lot of MP regenerating food.

Set up more Traps.

Rest again.

Enhance equipment.

Rest again.

Enhance more equipment.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Okay, now I’m ready. Let’s go!

My soldiers and Slaves are made of Intelligent Golems, Imps, Goblins, and even some Lesser Demons. We easily take out a couple of the Golems even at the cost of several of dozens of my weaker units.

The Titan is moving! Come here!

Haha! It stepped in one of my Subzero Traps. The legs begins to freeze over and cracks. However, it bleeds lava, melting the ice.

How about my Tsunami Trap? Ha! Oh…it deals friendly fire. I will have to edit that one better. But, the ‘blood’ stops and the Titan is stuck with only one leg as it collapses to the ground! Get him!

No, I need to get his Core! There! In his chest! I use another Subzero Trap, cracking the chest plate. I add a Tsunami Trap, making the Titan stop regenerating so quickly. I reach down and

Burn myself on the blistering hot Core.

Dammit!

Hoo hoo!

Fuck! I actually lost 20 HP from that!

Oh…I can see my bones…that’s not good. The other Obsidian Golems are mined giving me several thousand pounds of obsidian chunks. That wasn’t even counting the Titan itself!

Time to sleep.

==============

The next day, the area had cooled down enough for me to deal with the materials. I easily created a human looking Obsidian Golem. Damn, it needs all 800 MP! How?! This is twice as much to Summon the Wyvern!

Well, with this…

I create 4 of the same Golems but not performing the Summoning Rite. I literally create the Golems using my Word Magic.

I want to have the Titan to be my Minion, but I don’t think I have the necessary capabilities to do so. I will create him again, and have him come along with me.

I didn’t get to keep 5 small Cores of the 7 Obsidian Golems nor did I get to keep the massive Titan Core. I needed them for the creation, after all.

We head back to the Demon Realm, all riding on the Titan’s back. Hehe, this is fun. Several hundreds of shadows are sitting on top of the Titan’s shoulder as it nearly destroys the City we were in. I leave the soldiers behind and then rethink it. If I wanted to help bolster the City’s forces, I should go ahead and bring them along as well.

We all exit the portal and see several little Greater Orcs. Pbbt, let’s go, buddy. Oh, let me close the portal…this takes forever, we should just go ahead and go, I want to go show off.

(3rd Person POV)

Gabriel didn’t see or notice the shadow that exited the portal at the last second. It stared at the measly Orcs before holding its hand out.

“Do you want power? All I ask is for you to capture a certain Goblin…”

(Back to 1st Person POV)

Hehehe, this looks cool. Everyone just stares at the Titan that is as big as a City. I have him stay back along with the army.

I hope @shad12ow can make good use of these guys.

I walk into the Guild Hall and walk up to the reception counter.

“Hello!”

17. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr. Gob, you're in the wrong thread!
    you should post your completions here instead.

18. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    to anyone readig this bcuz you are looking for old reports.......
    what happened to adventurers receptionist desk V2?

20. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt it in this thread too? Orcheck @Ldyrdy s sig to see if its still there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.