Discussion Married but no sex

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ram5, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of thing always irks me, like... if you don't want your spouse to have sex with you, then why don't you include that before marriage? Why you have to tell him after the marriage and you have the audacity to prohibit him from having intercourse with you? And people will later scold him for cheating despite the wife doesn't fulfill her role?

Martialegg and Novela like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I agree that things like whether there is going to be physical intimacy should be discussed before marriage.

3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because they're married out of other interest ? In that case i think both party won't be considered cheating even if they end up with other relationship outside the marriage since the marriage are rather a form of business instead of intimate relationship.

Novela likes this.
  4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know what the context is that you’re making this complaint, but I can tell you that in the real world, women are not horny 24/7. We just might not be horny when the guy’s horny, and vice versa. I mean, one solution is just to put up with the other person’s horniness, but it should also be allowed to say “no.” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of marriage definitely has different reasons, maybe monetary or social standing. Maybe both.

imK likes this.
  6. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean sexless marriage? i knew a case like that, its turn out, the bride is gay.(i lived in south eash asia so lgbtq still taboo here)

Deleted member 41274 and Vanidor like this.
  7. whitespade

whitespade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because you are married doesn't mean you own the other person. Cheating is a big NO just divorce if you cant stand not having sex with them. It's only ok if the other person permit you to have sex with other people.

Sex, finance, children, religion - talk with your partner before marriage!

8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    B..but that'd be so awkward! :blobfearful:

9. Sansin06

Sansin06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... they’d be getting married. Prepare for a whole load of awkward. I guess this would be nothing in the face of living together.
    Tis the world of adults kiddo

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  10. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. you have to live together if you get married? ... Hmm... Are you sure? :blobunsure:

11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think cheating is wrong whether you have sex after marriage or not. I mean, you're married, so there's that. Shouldn't have gotten married if you were in for a physical relationship in the first place.
    As for discussing it before... Well, the way I, a hamster, think about it, they should at least have dated for a year at the very bare minimum before considering taking a more serious step. Hopefully, understanding of both parties towards a this would become clear, no?
    And if that's an arranged marriage, I think it's fair not to have sex with a person you basically were forced into a marriage with. Though a discussion about it before marriage would be the best.

Shopgirl71 and Anra7777 like this.
  12. Sansin06

Sansin06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh if they don’t pretty sure it’s a dysfunctional marriage or they’re separated by distance for work or something lol
    Tis the world of adults kiddo XD

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  13. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think is the wife's role to have sex with her husband. I mean, if both parties are fine with it, not having sex would be fine. Just because you are married doesn't mean that you deserve certain things. Cheating is also the easy and stupid way to deal with the problem. I can understand why someone would cheat in that situation, but you can start the divorce process. Cheating would only hurt you in the divorce process (unless you want to be with them.)

I guess a way would be for the wife to say, "I don't want to have sex with you, but you can have sex with whoever you want. I'll do the same, but we'll keep it in moderation." It would be weird, but it's a solution.

Still, if the girl was having sex regularly with him while they were dating and when they got married she stopped, then she is just a cunt. At least the way I would see it is: she just wanted to marry him to make it harder for him to leave her, that's why she behaved in a way he would like until they got married. In a way, you could see that as fraud, so yeah, that's not cool at all.

I'm only with the people that say, "Discuss it before marriage." Sure, it will be awkward, but I'd rather be awkward for a few hours than be miserable for years. Same for children, how you want to live, etc. Talk about the way you want to live your life before you marry. There are things that you can work out, but if two individuals are too different it becomes a lot harder.

14. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well everything end up in forum
    If marriage without sex then it must be so stressing to the one with higher libido and will eventually lead to depression
    Better discussing it with your partner about how it need to be done
    The hormon will be fucked up if desire to be hold for too long it will lead to disease
    If using a hooker is allowed i dont think its that bad but the disease will haunt in the later year
    Divorce will be better than disease or depression
    If it forced marriage for business or your parents friendship then good job you f@ked up

15. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ewww so men are horny and lust, pervert.
    They think marriage is sex. So Don’t marry women. Marry men and have sex with them dude. Problem will solve. Because both men are horny and lust. When they have sex with each other help them.

Llamadragon, whitespade and Novela like this.
  16. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    *noms* I am trying to figure out why this thread is in novel general. @Westeller

17. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to guess, I'd say it's actually about something that happened in a novel. This kind of thing is probably rare as heck in reality, after all. I doubt this is about facebook drama with the OP's sister's friend's family.

You can think of this thread as essentially the same thing as a rant about harems. It's about a novel trope.

That said, it seems it was moved anyway, lol.

18. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    girls can be horny too you know...
    like ik someone who's a girl and loves sex and does it without protection cuz she can't afford condoms but just pulls out in time...

19. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is OP talking about the Simp situation, where a guy marries a girl out of love but the girl doesn't love him back and is just with him for the money? Usually the wife's in the situation don't allow the husband to sleep with them, kinda sad really.

Sabruness likes this.
  20. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    technically you don't need sex in marriage but it is a way to feel more intimate with your partner as you progress your relationship

nyamachi, imK and Lil K.O like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.