Discussion Domestic no Kanojo ending(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Lil K.O, Jun 15, 2020.

?

Hows the ending

Poll closed Jul 15, 2020.
  1. Terrible

85.7%
  2. Good

14.3%
  1. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2020...ticisms-from-western-fans-over-series-ending/
    Okay so I just found out the ending of domestic no Kanojo got leaked and hearing what happened, the endings trash and lots of fans are extremely angry about the ending and sent their criticism to the author on Twitter. The author even had to apologize about the ending, that's how bad this shit is. I stopped reading at around chapter 200 hoping for more chapters so. I could binge but with this ending, I'm done. Let this dumbster fire of a manga burn, so what's yalls opinion on the ending and what happened to the author on Twitter?

2. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad she can't change it anymore lol

3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck happened? I never started reading the manga because people kept saying how infuriating it gets...but this gets me curious. What happens in the ending?

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc impregnated younger sister. Older sister involved in accident, younger sister told mc to marry older sister. Mc married older sister, younger sister became single mother whose daughter's father is her uncle.

Sami11 and Lil K.O like this.
  5. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Overly sensitive entitled disgusting pricks personally attacking the author cuz they want the ending to be changed.

otaku31 likes this.
  6. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    You haven't seen the ending right?
    Like it's a dumpster fire, people have been reading this manga and been invested for 2 years only to get one of the worst endings of all time, so of course people are mad, also from the tweets I've seen they strictcly stay on the manga and are not personal attacks on the author

Furiae19 and Ionliosite like this.
  7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    the manga was always an atomic dumpster fire.
    I actually read a post that had been made on the DnK subreddit (after someone had linked it in the comments on MD) that was well reasoned and made a compelling argument that the author deliberately set out to make Rui an "antagonist" character for everyone to hate while whitewashing Hina's gigantic stupidity and flaws while trolling readers with a metric ton of bait-and-switches which culminated in that unholy (and unhelly) braindead clusterf*ck of an ending.
    Someone else postulated that they thought that Rui was inspired by someone the author absolutely hated to death thus being the reason why Rui gets titanicly screwed over for pretty much the entire story.

Lil K.O likes this.
  8. Chrono Vlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been following the manga waaaaaaay before it got famous, adapted to anime etc. etc. and of course I've obviously read the ending. With my 20+ years of watching anime, reading manga & novels. I ain't someone who easily gets raged over an unsatisfying/bad/rushed ending or whatever you call it. It's simply not worth it.

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dont understand what people liked enough about the crap to follow it for howsoever long it was being published.

A dumpster fire is bound to get an even bigger dumpster fire for an ending so like eh.

10. Chrono Vlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow and read it just to kill time with no expectations whatsoever.

As for the people raging over the ending meh their tantrum will be over sooner or later this kind of drama ain't the first one.

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Why people hate it, you ask?(I actually don't really care about it)

100+ chapters were spent to where the MC declared that he will only love the little sister and no one else. He even got her pregnant

Suddenly the big sister got involved into an accident. The little sister conceded defeat and tell the MC to marry the older sister.(cheap drama)

This clown of an MC then was like "yeah, I actually love the big sister all along".

It's like it's a harem ending but it's really not

Furiae19, Ionliosite and Lil K.O like this.
  12. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a video of Gigguk reacting to it.

13. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if at the end, there is a bonus page that says: "Based on a true story"

Dat_Karma likes this.