Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I haven't read any of the updates for the novel, but your rant honestly makes me relieved that the manhwa is making a lot smart and creative changes to the story. While I understand why the twins stopped Donau from confessing to Paul because it would make things worst for Paul once he becomes officially engaged and create a bigger scandal in the eyes of nobility. Earlier I said I didn't like that Donau didn't confess his feelings in the manwha, but now I change my mind. I like that he came to the conclusion that his feelings would be a burden to Paul on his own without having anyone hold him back. He alone realized the kind of problems he would impose on Paul and his family (since they don't have a high status) and he doesn't want anyone to suffer. But at least in the manwha he was given the chance to sincerely wish from the bottom of his heart that Paul find the happiness she deserves and I honestly find that to be really sweet of him. So now, I do believe he got proper closure for his feelings.

I also want to point out that his narrative is one of the few that doesn't bring up all the shitty opinions that Paul is "ugly" or whatever. He genuinely sees her for the amazing person she is and loves her for it.

He is honestly a great dude.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes to the point is like hopeless to me xD It's true :) He used to have all women throw themselves to him. There's one scene in Book IV (if papago or GT is correct) Paulina stated that the innocent love he had for her is just a sexual desire (or equivalent) and its make him soo sad and almost cried because of Paulina's assumption.
    *My POV - Serves you right dumba**, of course she's thinking that way with all the women you bedded with while conquering the continent and having 3 wives at the same time~~
    *its GT cause im lazy to search for the screenshot in hangul xD

- so dolshing is a divorcee in Korean then~~ LOL Nope, its not. Its the time when Rebecca already pregnant >.> meaning he still married at that time :/

- i think Lucius almost turn into dust when Paulina with all her heart rejected him at that time. The rejection is soo fierce that i almost feel sorry for Lucius >.<

- Yes she is!! As my previous post, she is more on androgynous type..maybe she can use a dress with a long palazzo pants in different style or maybe the stylist can make her a bit sexy here and then. :aww:

*This is what Papago translate about her make over (before the dance with Lucius + he ravishing her in bed also xD):
    Paulina was a kind of person who improved in appearance as she grew older. Instead of being able to boast of its beauty, such as a watery bud or a full-blown flower, there was a solemn and stable charm like an old old tree. The maids saved it. The more beautiful the emperor and empress, the better.

Beauty was enough for Lucius I anyway. Paulina can take on another part! The lady so completed was full of spleen. Why? There were thefts in the waist and neck that would never bend to the oppression of wealth. The manners and manners acquired while serving the Emperor closely were noble. The maids were satisfied. The beautiful Empress was worn away, but instead came the majestic Empress. The flower-decorated Paulina was handed over to Luxus I. It was evening as the sun went down while we were decorating.

When Lucius I saw Paulina, he was speechless.

"I had judged that you didn't fit in the seat next to the emperor. You were mistaken."

She looked trustworthy even if she claimed to be the queen of a country right now. Lucius I expressed some regret.

"It's a little too bad that your cuteness wasn't highlighted."

- I love his love sick fool- attitude as per Aino's stated: Lucius's 'love disease' :p Just need to grab my popcorn cause the pain is coming out since the English translation already reach the end of Book II :p

3. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes. The manwha truly complements the books. I believe for the reader to fully enjoy this manwha, the reader must also buy the book because of things such as these. I hope the manwha will add more stuff like these. I really appreciated it! I agree! Yes, our boy Donau is really sweet and a great guy! I love him so much!

- Woah! Paul is so direct, on point, and harsh! I love her even more. hahaha! Though I used to think like Paul before but not anymore. My perception changed when I see how hard he tries to keep his love hidden in order not to hurt her.

- I agree! He deserves it! When you gave us the date sneak peek, I really like seeing Paul asking him questions like "Plenty of beautiful women passed by you so why me?", "You're wanted, I'm unwanted, so why me?", "You said I'm ugly, so why me?" It gives a sense of realism because if I was Paul, I would be questioning him these too to determine how genuine his love is.

- I had a hunch. LOL. Still, thanks for the sneak peek :LOL:

-Yep. WTF! He was jealous and had her tailed when he has 3 wives, ew! How low can you get Lucius! D: But didn't Paul proposed to Frau after Lucius' rejection & Rebecca died? Hmm, does that mean Paul and Frau were only dating at that time? :eek: Besides Paul needs to ask his permission first before marrying too. :whistle:

Here are some that I understood a bit (Hope it helps you ;)):
    1. God which pertains to Lord like Lord Winter, My Lord.
    Example: Paul saying, "God is old and thin." = "I'm old and thin."
    2. Kyung = Sir like "Paul Kyung" = Sir Paul
    3. Article/ wonder = Knight.
    4. Jim = Emperor addressing himself.
    Example: Lucius saying, "Jim hit Paul." means "I hit Paul."

OMG! The spoiler is so good! Thank you for using Papago :love:
    I always read in books that handsome women are like wine. The older it gets, the better it tastes. So Paul is somewhat like this. :love: I knew it! She just needs some TLC and she'll transform even more! :love: (Can't wait for the manwha to showcase this :love:) It seems like she's well respected by everyone as well. btw can you also give us a little bit of sneak peek on Paul POV during this event too, kyaah! It's mostly Lucius POV. :D I don't even know what she felt, shy? happy? speechless? nervous? Anyways, aw, Lucius always thinks Paul was unfit to be by his side as his empress but after this, he must be thinking, "She was the right one after all." Kyaah :love:

The only cure is Paul :love::p

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  4. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    I 100% would've been asking Lucius a thousand questions too. I mean if EVERYONE was calling me ugly and unlovable my whole life, I too would've found it hard to believe Lucius. So I'm glad this man suffers a lot before he gets his happy ending because our Paul deserves the best. Plus it doesn't help he is still chasing after her (whether he wants to admit or not) even after he has his 3 wives which makes him look even more pathetic (I can see why Ainno is so over his bullshit)

I find it hilarious that all this rejection and pain Lucius is experiencing happens after they have a child together :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Like his whole theory that she will fall in love with him if they have a baby together failed miserably :blobowoevil:

Paul is already really hot, If Paul gets hotter in the manhwa my heart won't take it :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

5. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Most BS theory ever! He has such a big ego! :blobexpressionless::facepalm: Even Ainno thinks that Paul will fall on her knees for the great honor of having the emperor's heart... BS! :facepalm: Seriously! Where did they put their brains?! :blobunamused:

-BTW have you seen the audible version of Paul? It's very near the description of the novel. She's very adorbs, cute, and smaller. I can say that manwha version stayed true on body build up though. We can also see how much of a giant Lucius is (yep, he looks beastly here :hmm:). Anyways, I like both manwha and audible Paul. I just wished manwha stayed true with Paul's hair coloring and eyes. So what do you think? (This is the unedited version of the art btw (y) They said artist is trying his best to hide Paul's nose :blobcry:)

[​IMG]

DOHere, Astezt, zemblenity and 5 others like this.
  6. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE KILLED ME!!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: Now you have to write my obituary about how I was killed:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Paul looks so adorable and hot in this pic :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Honestly though, I think the artists don't have to be entirely faithful to the description in the novel, I mean just give her a good nose and not a crooked one (its not the end of the world). But honestly, I love both these versions of their characters and now I am not sure which I would've preferred for the manhwa. I remember the manhwa artist said they changed the color of Paul's hair and eyes because she is the MC and needs to stand out a lot more rather that her "plain" appearance in the novel. I mean I understood where they were coming from, but if they looked at the audible or came up with a similar design like the audible, I think it would've been ok too.

Honestly, though its hilarious that Lucius has some wild ideas about how to get Paul to fall in love with him. Putting aside his romance love for a sec, I do find it cute that he actually wanted to make her his Empress in the beginning, but due to everyone being a shit and assuming she is barren, he couldn't go further with that since (I wish I remembered the chapter he said this) he gave a list of a criteria of what he expects of an Empress and while he is deeply in love with her, had to put his duties as Emperor first (reluctantly of course). That is why I LOVE it in a previous spoiler mentioned by chibana that he saw she always had the qualities to be Empress all along and was like :aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Meanwhile this is me laughing at his expense: :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Also, wait? THERE IS AN AUDIBLE VERSION?!?! :aww::aww: (tell me more)

I hope in the manhwa we see more of baby Jared when we get there. I would love to see Lucius and Paul interacting with their kid.

There are some webtoons getting animated recently which is a big deal because this can open the avenue to get some manhwa animated. I would love to see an animated version of this series.

7. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She really become a different person once Lucius confessed to her. Based on the MTL, she used to admire Lucius’s looks but not anymore since he used his good looks to seduce her…lolololol Poor Lucius thinks that Paulina will fall for his charm just like that :p Man, youre dead wrong..need 200% effort to woo her, got it? LOL

- He is low, but yeah he’s actually unable to do anything about it. Although he’s trying to move on after he learn that Stra’s (imaginary) pregnancy, going to be a father etc but the loves in his heart remain solely for Paulina – such a bittersweet loves he had for her is beyond time :blobwoah:
    - If I’m not mistaken, they just friends at that time? LOL xD When he learnt that she going to meet him for marriage approval, Lucius going berserk (he’s put his sword to Aino’s neck >.<) and cried because of his previous action (brushed Paulina away as he said that he did not needed her-while drunk) and eventually tried to moves on once he saw Paulina’s happy face thinking about marriage preparation. :blob_zipper_mouth::blob_zipper_mouth::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    - Thanks for the info :D Its really helps!! When the MTL stated God here and there, im going to get headache xD

- Thanks to you for introduce Papago to me. Although there’s a bland a bit, but I’m still able to read the whole scene properly xD

- Hahah yes she is :D The older, the better lady she is!!

- There’s no exaggerated of Paul’s POV except the hilarious, lewd misunderstanding from Paul’s side:blobnosebleed:

Continuous from the Paul’s makeover scene :blobmelt:

Poliana couldn't hold back her shame and spouted the air. In the midst of a little saliva spattered on something.

"Your Majesty."

"My eyes are normal. My eyesight is normal and this finger looks like two,"
    The tormented experience quickened Luxus I's words. Lucius I, picked up two fingers and stirred them. Lucius I spent half a day on her day and dressing up. Now, what are we going to do? Poliana waited for the emperor's orders. Because it was time, they had dinner together. Poliana ate less meat from her waist than usual. Lucius, worried.

"I'm going to work out all night, so eat a lot."

Woke. Poliana's neck grew and crouched as if it had been touched. 'This is that, isn't it? It's not a lewd raven. Poliana regretted why she nodded. Dining and exercising all night by dressing up a courting woman. No matter how much I think about it, it was that. 'Why did I allow it? No, are you really just sleeping? Really? Is it possible in the bare mind?'After listening to Luxus I, the meal didn't go over to my throat. In the end, Polyana finished her frozen meal. Holding Lucius's hand, Poliana was at odds. The internal conflict was serious. Are we going straight to bed? to take/go for a walk? Is it really one? In the spirit of MoH? Is it working? Is it possible? I'm not married. Is it okay?

You don't mind if I marry you at the door? Is it okay for me to sleep with Your Majesty like this? I thought it wouldn't matter if you wanted to, but I don't think it was something. What the hell do I want? What do you want to do?' Polyana's body is glad to see Luxus I. But my heart shook like a boat that met Poong Lang. Poliana was on edge as Luxus I left the building.

"Outside!"

This is my second time, and I can't believe you' Sweat puffed out of Polyana's whole body. Her elaborate make-up and hair will collapse, but this was not something she could prevent from doing. Poliana thought as positively as possible. 'You slept once anyway. You're not going to have any trouble sleeping with a kid. Yes! That's it!Sleep will make it even clearer! She told me not to treat her like a light woman, but Polyana's thoughts flew into the sky because they were not light. Fly up, Marquis, fly up the wings to go crazy. The stone pavilion was located in such a quiet atmosphere. Poliana clenched her fist. It was a real outdoor play! If Luxus I had known, she would have thought about falling behind her neck.

"I won't put you to sleep today."

Luxus I untied his grip with a significant horse. He rose to the pavilion first. Poliana put her hands together and rubbed them together. The owner was like a fly sitting on the food first. Sliced. After rubbing a cold sweaty hand, Polyana cried out.

'Shall we take it off now?' 'What?' The body of Luxus I, who was about to ask Poliana to dance, stiffened. 'No way.' Luxus I's posture was a gentleman's attempt to ask his mistress to dance. Only then did Poliana realize. There was a lewd on him. Her delusions were so severe that she crossed the river a long time ago.

The emperor had no intention of doing so, but she was crossing the river alone and taking her course. I was embarrassed because I didn't expect a woman to say this.

"What the hell did you think and followed?"

"I thought it was a naked exercise..."

"Such shameless! No offense, but Jim and Sir are not legally related!"

The Emperor's fuss was not envious of a new bride on the first night. He used to enjoy imagining himself doing odd things with Poliana, but he refrained it because of he's courting her. But it was absurd that Poliana brought that up first. I was also angry that she still misunderstood him.

"You've been saying strange things, haven't you?" Poliana acted as if she was too embarrassed or ashamed. She got angry. Luxus I contributed to this obscene misunderstanding.

"I feel wronged."

"I'm going to keep moving, rather than asking for a day, not putting you to sleep."

"I was going to dance with you."

"You should have said so. To be honest, if a man feeds a woman and doesn't put her to sleep, everyone will think like me. Isn't that right?" Poliana sought consent from the band that was hiding around the pavilion. They nodded in the cold, waiting to be watered by worms for the romantic night of the Emperor's Majesty and the Marquis. Poliana, who gained comradeship, gained strength.

'You see? I'm naked to misunderstand.'

'I'm falsely accused. Would I force you to do such an absurd thing?" staggered with the shock of Luxus I. Everybody back off. The band withdrew from the emperor's order. Luxus I leaned against the stone chair in a somber manner. Poliana, who won the victory in a rage to escape shame, regretted it later.

"I'm upset." The living point of the captain of the Guard, who has served for more than 10 years. Immediately when the emperor is sullied | If you don't appease him, the concubine lasts long. Praise was the best to relieve the sulky emperor's spirits.

'Your Majesty, Your Majesty. How could you have thought of such a romantic thing to prepare a band? C6 ..." The band stepped down one by one. Polyana is a different person.
    When I read this thru Papago, i'm surprise that our Paul’s having not so innocent mind cause I used to see her that way. Guess im wrong then xD

- HAHAHAHAHA Man this is funny!! Both of them gonna get a taste of their own medicine!! The best gag after this is how Aino gonna woo Cekel but always failed and ended up Cekel kick his crotch (thanks Paul!!) Even they’ll be married, Cekel still not fully accept him (their noble ranks is different, Cekel is from a low noble family as Aino Seki is from Marquis-soon to be Duke family but Aino force the marriage cause he loves her :p)
    - There’s a scene in Book IV (I think) when Lucius talk to Aino of how he’s planning to seduce Paul using his look and dream of Paul’s to love and confess to him; and this make Aino’s thinking about his own experience; not all women loves man with good looks or high ranking family but shut his mouth of from telling Lucius that :blobowoevil_horns:

- I’ve already listen to it and yeah, Paul’s sound so small but full with a determination of a soldier :D Loves it!!
    - IDK why but I’m glad that the manhwa’s character version is wayyy cooler cause I don’t want Paul’s looking all cutey and Lucius just like a version of Japanese –shoujo ML :p

In in chapter 81 on the novel, Lucius list of Empress Criteria:

Ever since he was a young boy, he dreamt of becoming the emperor of all. And in this dream, he was never alone. He had a woman, an empress, by his side.

She didn’t have to be beautiful - Well, you said this many times to her Lucius. Check

but she needed to be wise, generous, and kind. - Her idea/strategy makes the first moves for Acrea to conquer another country. Check

She needed to be the mother to all the people in this world. - She loves babies and friendly to others – kids, men, women, elders :p Check

A woman who was intelligent… She didn’t have to come from the best of the families as long as she wasn’t a commoner. - Don't worry, She's a noble all the way dude :D - Check

They also needed to have children, so it would be best if she came from a large family. She needed to be healthy - Hell yeah she is!! Just one night together and you've got yourself cute baby boy xD - Check

and could never be jealous of his concubines. - Dude, she love your daughter with other woman like her own + go bff with your exes...Jealousy is not an option to her.. Checkmate!!

Lucius, your soulmate is just in front of you the whole time!!!:blobpats::blobpats:

Same here, even in the novel, there’s no interaction of three or four of them as a family :blobmelt: At least, I want Paul’s having a picnic with her beautiful family while smiling and laughing :blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

8. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember he also said the Empress needs to be someone the military will unquestionably follow. Good job Lucius that's a check too cause the military from the conquest adore her (the military at the castle will gradually come to like her hehe)

I can't imagine all of them on a picnic lol. But I will take anything as long as we get to see them being a family. I have a feeling Lucius lowkey wanted Paul to be jealous of the concubines but will never admit cause he's lame :p

I can't wait to see cekel and see her epically turn down Ainno. I love him, but he needs to taken down a peg or two. ;)

You mention that Paul is different after the confession and honestly I would love it if she said this to Lucius:

"I did always say your really beautiful, but after looking at your face for couple of days, I've tired of looking at you"

Meanwhile Lucius is like :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

It'll be great I tell you.

MiserableSOUL and rock.doll like this.
  9. samara

samara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so done with polygamy, is it romantic in Asia? I will never understand ... I can't even bear the reverse harem.
    I started the manhwa and I loved the story so far ... to discover here, the idiot has 3 women ... Why put the story in some sort of European setting and then bring all the wives.

DOHere likes this.
  10. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link

Well European royal families had mistresses and lovers living at court and the legal wife had to "deal with it" because that is what was expected of the king. I feel Asia always gets a bad representation in regards to having a concubine system depending on the country and era, but Europe never gets that same bad representation with all the mistresses and lovers that openly had relationships with monarchs.

The exotification of Asia and how the "west" depicts Asia in terms of media representation has never sat well with me because it limits our understanding of different cultures and countries and tries to make the "west" look better (but really we ain't shit).

In regards, to the story, yeah Lucius can be really unbearable with his feelings for Paul while also having three wives. That's why its fun to make fun of him and criticize him for his stupid shit in the novel (I'm not sure how much the manhwa will change certain things because we haven't gotten to the concubine arc).

11. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Agree! No need to follow too much but I'd be adamant with the hair color though. :blobowoevil: It's the author's fault! He said use coppery color and it ended up shitty! While Audible followed the book which is straw/hay color which I prefer.

-Yes. But sorry to burst your bubble, it's in Korean :p Anyways, I'll post it here for you to hear and evaluate.
    Voice of Knight Noh and older & younger Paul (I'm guessing).

Almost the whole gang.

As follows Lucius, Pol, Aino, Stra, Ventier, Luzo, Rebecca, Rabi, Frau, Tori, Donau.
    3:37 - Where they start the drama xD Maybe it's the accusation of Tori since there's Lucius, Tori, Ventier?
    3:51 - I guess it's part where Paul goes to Frau and tells him of his crime. (Paul is hurt:blobcry: )
    Sorry, I can't translate what they say tho. I just understand a few words. :blobfrowning::blobsad:

- Oh, please! I want this so badly! And I want another 1 or 2 addition to their family as well! xD

-Man, it's just so painful to read! My heart broke for Lucius... but at the same time serves him right for pushing our Paul away and 3 timing her! :blobexpressionless::blobcheeky:

-OMG! Paul's POV is so hilarious but I can understand why she's thinking that! But I think Lucius is also deliberately doing it! He's really lewd when it comes to Paul (y)... aaaand lemme guess, Lucius used sulking/guilty trip to make Paul sleep with him? :blob_grin: I thought they were dancing on a banquet but it was just a private affair. Anyways, Thank you so much! :bloblove: Knowing a dirty-minded Paul was such a treat! :aww:

- BTW since there Papago... Is Paul really wearing an armor in her wedding? '-'

-Wow. Lucius and Ainno really like girls that are hard to get. I'm wondering is Ainno an M(masochist)? Does getting hit in the crotch turns him on? :blobconfused: Anyways, lesson learned for them!

- I love it too! Also, try to listen to Paul's fight with Frau. I posted the time and link above. It hurts so much!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  12. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries!! I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to understand it, the music sounds sooo good :aww: it makes me feel like I am watching an epic story.

Its wouldn't surprise me if Lucius uses ANYTHING to keep Paul at his side plus once he marries her, there is no way this dude wants her to divorce him so he is giving his most 300% to get her to fall in love with him. I sort of don't blame Paul for thinking lewd thoughts. She has no experience in romance and doesn't know how to really act around Lucius so she might think sleeping with him is probably the best thing to do for now, but Lucius wants her heart too not just her body.

The more I think about it the more I wish we could get an animated series :notlikeblob:

13. samara

samara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, kings had mistresses, moreover some queens also had affairs (less openly obviously) ... But officially, men only had one wife ... like today, and the mistresses had no power over the queen, here it is different, the concubines are official and can take the place of the queen if the king gets tired of her: so much so that this obliges our FL to always be in competition for the love and attention of her own husband : if he doesn't like her anymore, she can end up in the cold palace and her title can be taken from her ... plus she had so share her husband with countless hoes, sorry but that's not romantic.
    Imo, concubines are only there to bring cheap drama. I expect more from a good love story because I love romance based on respect.

It is not us readers who have a bad representation of Asia, it is the Asian authors who like to write this kind of stories: why always bring many wives and concubines even when the setting opposes such a thing. And I did some research, even some Chinese emperors remained monogamous, so WHY the authors seem to fetishize the fact that women have no choice but to stick to a jerk that mistreats and hurts them all time and who has like 35 side girls. Are "bad boys" in rage in Asia, a guy that has many women is seen as being hot or alpha or something ? I really want to know.

DOHere likes this.
  14. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

it's a culture.. but when you come to fiction novel it will become very subjective matter.. depicting west as cruel for not being generous to their mistress to spare an official position, so that they can secure their rights proudly as human living in society.. or east being dramatic with their official harem system..

it's all well and tbh you're reading an eastern author's work which is just about western culture inspired novel.. it doesn't have to forcefully stay true to reality.. it is her world and not 'ours' anyway..

if your definition of bad boys narrowed around Lucius.. well he is popular ofc, but rather than his bad boys tendency, its more about how he develop his characters into that of a better man he will become because of the MC's influence.. A lot of Asian manga, manhwa, novel were into major ML's characters development. It's quite trends nowadays.. It doesn't necessary be bad boys, tho it was the easiest premise and quite fast to attract audience.. but I've seen some wimps as ML too..

this kind of discussion are out of the topic, I hope no one reply this since I will not comeback to reply.. I just can't help to answer this bad boys thing.. forgive me folks just this once.. ρ(・・、)

MiserableSOUL, chibihana and ARaine like this.
  15. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking what kind of person Cekel is. She must a really tough person to be able to deal with Aino. I also hope she becomes good friends with Paul because damn it I want Paul in a big friendship circle!!!

MiserableSOUL and chibihana like this.
  16. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr?! It's so good. xD too bad we don't understand it. It would be nice to have an anime out of it but I don't think many people will welcome it because of the concubines part.

Seriously, I can't believe Paul thought of outdoor play! :blobowoevil_horns::blobnosebleed::blobrofl: She should know by now that Lucius is the private type of person. He just wants to do it only in bed and never outside of it but this might change in the future because he already has someone who he wants to be more intimate with.

Well, she had a**hole bros and fiance (her fiance dumped her). She's literally tired of men after being treated like sh*t (I would too believe me.). Like Paul, she gave up married life and was welcoming spinsterhood then baam! M Aino came in. '-' Anyways, she's friends but Paul's closer with the concubines which I find weird because Lucius told her to guard (spy) on them! Maybe because she never had girlfriends before...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    DOHere, Astezt, leyeh2 girl and 4 others like this.
  17. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guess she became friends with the concubines because she is around them the most so friendship feelings probably developed. I can just imagine Aino breaking a wall down and saying "I'M HERE" while Cekel is all like :blobexpressionless: Sounds like Cekel had to deal with A LOT of shit and I don't blame her. I can't wait for her to show up because it sounds like its going to be so much fun having her around and just generally putting Aino in his place :blobrofl:

Either way I look forward to Paul having actual girlfriends who she can talk to without feeling awkward. You can just tell she feels uncomfortable around other womxn, which makes sense since she has been in the military her whole life.

18. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes. It will be more fun with her around seeing her bust Ainno's balls every time he does his moves and breaking all his POVs around women. :blobowoevil_horns::blobrofl: Besides I think Ainno can't attack her back because then everyone will think he's bound to become a wife-beater and no one will marry him. hahaha. :blob_grin: We'll also enjoy seeing Lucius so damn jealous of these two lovebirds as well. He wants to do it with Paul but can't. :blobsmirk: poor guy...

chibihana, rock.doll and SoraxRiku like this.
  19. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA!!! I love how this comes back to how petty and jealous Lucius gets. I can definitely see his efforts to win Paul over later must be hella cathartic for him. Like this loser has been holding in his intense (annoying) love for Paul so I can imagine he is on cloud 9 while Paul is super embarrassed and awkward about it. I'm almost hoping she kicks him in the balls too, but I know she will never do that due to her intense loyalty reasons.

20. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    I can actually see Lucius taking advantage of Paul's lack of experience to do A LOT of lewd things he wanted to do with Paul because he is evil :blobowoevil_horns: and he is just happy he can fully openly show his affection to her. We are so far ways from the fun stuff. I'm almost hoping Paul gets traveling group in the manhwa that insist on going back to the castle with and further makes Lucius jealous and cries about it.