LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Mio wasn't a spirit, she was a drifted monster, like a Wise, probably came from a place that's the opposite of Asora, overflowing with magic.

clmbheat and Paps like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I don't even get sarcams when listening HAHAHAHA

clmbheat likes this.
  3. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No shr is a spirit, I dont remember the exact chapter but it was when root was looking at makotos titles and it had master of spirit for mio and king of the dead or something like that for shiki.

Paps likes this.
  4. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I always thought she's a space monster that one day drop into that planet like Lavos or something XD

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  5. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds. I have the Chrono Trigger OST playing in another tab right now because that's my preferred background music to listen to as I read.

6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She bullies and has eaten spirits, that title says nothing about being an actual spirit.

Paps likes this.
  7. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread that chapter it is 250 and Mio's title is Calamity it has nothing to do with spirits.

8. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it is chapter when makoto tomoe and aznoval talk to futsu
    It doesn't imply to mio or tamaki
    But iam sure that it is mio by implyng that tamaki doesn't get detected by BUG

9. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I will go look because I could swear that it was. But thanks for the chapter!
    Edit: you are 100% correct. I am losing my mind and mixing plot points of this story lol thanks for the correction!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Paps likes this.
  10. flag9801

Reading List:
    Link
    “Okay. You guys have a nice relationship formed there. That scarily powerful Spirit, and the hyuman corpse that has obtained growth are probably the same as Tomoe. I am slightly jealous.” (Futsu)

“…”

Spirit and Corpse.

Tamaki’s existence hasn’t been noticed by even the Goddess, so…is she talking about Mio and Shiki?

Ch 289

11. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    So that is where I got thing confused lol

Paps likes this.
  12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mio indeed soften up cause she sent some guy flyng when he hold Makoto's hand few sexond longer than a normal hamdshake so sex does not matter to her.

Paps likes this.
  13. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for this citation for awhile, so it was in 37...I skipped to 40 from 23.

Well done you guys for finding the quotes. I was about to post the Chapter 289 quote too lol. Yes, it refers to Mio.

Mio would be the equivalent to a darkness spirit on par or greater than a supreme dragon. It is said that BUG created spirits and hyumans, which is why she is called a creation god. In the past, the supreme dragons were in charge of the elements but spirits took that role from them. Mio is not from this world, so she is not created by BUG, but is an invader that can somehow go from world to world when hungry.

The Greek/Roman gods and goddesses situation is messy. The Romans wanted to annex the local populace by assimilating their objects of worship via political maneuvering. However, I want to rule out Roman-esque gods since Athena went with that name rather than Minerva.

Shintoism is a religion that incorporates other religious figures from other places into the pantheon (Shiva/Dai). Some scholars/historians theorize that Tsukiyomi was a recent addition created to unify two warring factions in feudal Japan. Also, Hecate I really don't want to imagine due to Devil Survivor/Megami Tensei games.... Artemis is the easiest to ship if you want to go in that direction since she's single. Selene is a probable candidate though, not as well known as Artemis though.

Paps, clmbheat and DieForMe like this.
  14. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about spirits, but it was outright stated Bug didn't have enough creation power to make hyumans outright. She selectively bred the local fauna for looks to make hyumans. Placing appearance over all else. This could be called creation but not Godly Creation.
    Which is why the farther back the species is the stronger it is. Forest Oni are far more powerful than dark elves or elves because their DNA wasn't tampered with by the Bug.

clmbheat likes this.
  15. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the author would give more hints about the bug. So far the only ones we have are that her temples resemble the greek style ones, she cares about beauty above everything, she can create things but seems to be in the same power bracket as athena, Is holding a huge grudge against Makoto for being both ugly and the kid of two hyumans she was fond of but left her world. There is also the one about her being connected to the moon ( totally forgot about that one until someone here posted the chapter lol) so its weird trying to single out a Greek goddess. Selene could be it since there are barely any myths with her and the one that is better remembered is that she liked a dude so much she asked if she could put him to sleep permanently to admire his beauty. Now if we want to talk about obsession with beauty it has to be Aphrodite but she isnt connected to the moon which just irks me to no end!

16. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to point something out for everyone.
    As Makoto says himself, this is just a thought of him, not something set in stone. => bug is not necessarily connected to the moon.
    Faint moon = beauty = bug
    Info: in Japan white skin is considered beautiful, example mio. Moon is white = beautiful skin = bug. That would be possible explanations why the moon remains Makoto of the bug.

17. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you are correct!

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no God can create 'Humans' every organism they create can be close to them, but unless they survive earth, with little to no mana, heavy gravity and pretty much a hazard environment they won't get a 'human' they will get something close by like 'Hyumans', so in case of the Goddess it doesn't depends so much on her power but the environment she could create, heck any other organism not from earth you throw them in a world similar, it won't survive, that’s why 'earthlings' are banned, they are a miracle on their own. For example Tomoe a Superior Dragon, can't bear a earth like environment for long, she got winged when training with Makoto in a similar space, even complaining on how hard it was staying as long as she did (which was just a couple of hours).

c0debreaker6 likes this.
  19. flag9801

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out
    manga chapter 53

clmbheat likes this.
  20. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link